Non Scale Victories (stolen from another forum)

The flab no longer hangs over a certain pair of jeans lol

Ladies!! Please remember there are red blooded males on this forum!!!:eek:

Lol!

The girls won't mind reading NSVs posted by said red blooded males I'm sure!

Have had to ask hubby to put another hole in my scout belt.
I marked the spot and measured how far it is from the hole I used in August before I started my diet. 13 inches!!!

While walking our dogs... My OH turned to me and said.... BLoody hell you walk fast now!!! Lol... I always used to be asking him to slow down!!! X

Belt has gone down a notch and only in the first week! 2 ppl have said they can see it in my face that I've lost weight...but seeing as they know I'm on LT I don't think it counts, waiting for someone who has no idea to notice!!x

Belt has gone down a notch and only in the first week! 2 ppl have said they can see it in my face that I've lost weight...but seeing as they know I'm on LT I don't think it counts, waiting for someone who has no idea to notice!!x

Your friends probably CAN see a difference in your face you know, it seems to be the first place the weight goes from! I'm sure it won't be long before everyone is commenting! Well done on the belt and good luck!

Dx

Thank you D, I think I can even see a little difference in my chops myself! I keep grabbing at my chin(s) to see if there's as min there as there was last week lol! I cannot WAIT until the people at work who look down on me start to notice and be jel! Hehe :p

How long have you been on LT?x

Was in a tight 22 now fitting Into a size 18 jeans from mosoon, plus was a 46 e in a bra gone to a 40 h ha ha . Love how the diet is changing my bits
Tigger xx

Thank you D, I think I can even see a little difference in my chops myself! I keep grabbing at my chin(s) to see if there's as min there as there was last week lol! I cannot WAIT until the people at work who look down on me start to notice and be jel! Hehe :p

How long have you been on LT?x

I did LT100% for 15 weeks hun and then switched to the Cambridge diet Sole Source which is essentially the same but with a bigger range of foods to choose from.

Still a Lipotrimmer at heart though, so I still subscribe to many of the threads on here to keep in touch with the lovely LT ladies.

I've only a couple of pounds to go now but even as a maintainer, I'm still going to be chipping in!

Dx

I managed to make it to the end of my second week (something I haven't been able to do for months) 2 me that's victory :)

elle82 said:
I managed to make it to the end of my second week (something I haven't been able to do for months) 2 me that's victory :)

Well done honey! That's good going! Xxx

Back