Non Scale Victories (stolen from another forum)

A few weeks ago, it was all I could do to fit my thighs in my jeans. Now I can wear my thermals under them and there's STILL loose fabric! Considering how cold I am all the time at the moment, this is a big plus for me. :)

Size 14 knickers on!!! I know they elasticy but they are 14's....... On my buttocks!!! Get in!!!! Lol....

I've been good...... Not been out running as much as I'd like.... But getting out in the morning! X

Size 14 knickers on!!! I know they elasticy but they are 14's....... On my buttocks!!! Get in!!!! Lol....

Yay! Fantastic! Well done you!

Dx

i bought a gorgeous play suit from asos thinking i will use it for my holidays in the summer once im at goal! got it in a size 16 because i have massive boobs (that no diet has ever been able to shift!) and the sizes are usualy quite small!!! but the playsuit already fits!!! i cant believe it!!!!! haha

I ran around Dovestones today..... My main running goal.... first time i have completed it with no stopping.... Hills and all.....

Even my loss will be overshadowed by this accomplishment this week!!!!

Dress

I have a dress that I have not worn for possibly years and when I last tried it on it was like being in a straight jacket and would've busted the zipper if I sat down! Tried it on today and it isn't loose but I can wear it! Will be wearing that to my meeting on Monday! :D

I ran around Dovestones today..... My main running goal.... first time i have completed it with no stopping.... Hills and all.....

Even my loss will be overshadowed by this accomplishment this week!!!!

That's BRILLIANT Dee. Well done Hun! So very proud of you xx

When I was out last night a homeless man wolf whistled at me woowooo! It was only day 5 (back on LT after an indulgent Christmas & a bout exams....) I wonder who'll be wolf whistling on day 15 :love: :8855:

Such an NSV day.......

not only am I wearing size 12 skinny jeans but I'm wearing them with thermal leggings underneath. Nice and warm but the biggest wow for me is that after years and years of miserably resigning myself to the fact that I could never get my fat calves into full length boots, my (still relatively chubby) legs + thermals+jeans are in boots!!!!!!!!!! EEE ultra extra-wide but do I care! NO! :D :D :D :D

Back