Non Scale Victories (stolen from another forum)

Denise140 said:
Such an NSV day.......

not only am I wearing size 12 skinny jeans but I'm wearing them with thermal leggings underneath. Nice and warm but the biggest wow for me is that after years and years of miserably resigning myself to the fact that I could never get my fat calves into full length boots, my (still relatively chubby) legs + thermals+jeans are in boots!!!!!!!!!! EEE ultra extra-wide but do I care! NO! :D :D :D :D

Well done u must be so happy and I bet u look fab :)

I'm alright, lost the momentum a bit there. Stopped and started, panicking about eating but not doing it properly. I lost a pound today and the chemist wouldn't give me any more TFR because I'm so close to healthy BMI do I got the maintenance instead. Really pushing the exercise now

I'm alright, lost the momentum a bit there. Stopped and started, panicking about eating but not doing it properly. I lost a pound today and the chemist wouldn't give me any more TFR because I'm so close to healthy BMI do I got the maintenance instead. Really pushing the exercise now

Oooh wow! That's BRILLIANT hun well done!
I'm officially maintaining now too - keep in touch lovey!

Dx

Some one noticed my weight loss today and said what ever ur doing is working :) :)

Excellent! It's lovely when people start to notice. Keep up the good work!

xx

Wow well done everyone! what a fab thread :) Ive literally just tried on my beauty tuinc top for work tomorrow that i havent worn since last October and it fits me, its snug but fits! i actually screamed with excitement, the OH came running up stairs thinking id seen a spider haha!

Oh I DO love this thread!

Well done PinkLady, Yodayoda and Peachpip! Drink it in girls, drink it in!
:D:D:D

I havent wanted to punch anyone in the face at all today!! :-D!

I havent wanted to punch anyone in the face at all today!! :-D!

Ha ha Love it! ......and you know you're right! Either I'm more tolerant these days or there are considerably fewer annoying people in the world :D

My Wii-fit age is 35! Wowser! 16 years younger than my true age!

I actually feel thirty years younger.....but my Wii-fit age in July, when I was morbidly obese was 69, so I guess the Wii-fit is right!

yodayoda said:
I have fit into a coat which my bingo wings wouldn't even attempt to squish into two weeks ago, lost few inches on my hips and waist and boyfriend is commenting on the difference. Only two weeks in but SO motivated

I'm two weeks in too and whereas I'm sure I'm probably imagining it...purely because it's just so hard to believe that I've done this well...I'm definitely seeing a difference! Going to pull out a load of old clothes in a bit and see what fits/nearly fits. Well done!x

I'm two weeks in too and whereas I'm sure I'm probably imagining it...purely because it's just so hard to believe that I've done this well...I'm definitely seeing a difference! Going to pull out a load of old clothes in a bit and see what fits/nearly fits. Well done!x

Oh you're not imagining it honey! It's just incredible how fast you shrink on this diet. If you take my advice you'll majestic a habit of trying things on, on a regular basis; I slimmed right through size 18 and never really got to wear some of the stuff I'd been dying to ft back in to!

Well done! Keep it up!

Was looking at my clothes rail today... and you know they have the size tag on the top.... All.... 16's and the odd 14.....

NO MORE 20/22/24/26!!!!

YAY!!!

Back