Non Scale Victories (stolen from another forum)

4 weeks and I have lost 7 inches from my waist :) Also my rolls of back flab (charming) have nearly gone
Have dropped from a size 20 to a 16 and some of these are starting to get too loose now.
My pyjamas are all 14's - yes pjs but damn its a 14 regardless lol
I no longer have more chins than a chinese phone book and my skin has really cleared up......
Tried on a dress I bought 2 years ago and couldnt get over my hips and now fits....thats my outfit for my hen sorted lol
Ooooh and had to return a top to a shop because it was too BIG!!!!!!!!!

4 weeks and I have lost 7 inches from my waist :) Also my rolls of back flab (charming) have nearly gone
Have dropped from a size 20 to a 16 and some of these are starting to get too loose now.
My pyjamas are all 14's - yes pjs but damn its a 14 regardless lol
I no longer have more chins than a chinese phone book and my skin has really cleared up......
Tried on a dress I bought 2 years ago and couldnt get over my hips and now fits....thats my outfit for my hen sorted lol
Ooooh and had to return a top to a shop because it was too BIG!!!!!!!!!
Brill.....Brill.... and BRILL!!!!

Wow massive well done everyone!! see all this pain we are going through really does pay off! today i have pampered myself due to my size 16 getting a little big ive painted my toe nails and put minx on my finger nails feel very glam its nice to glam yourself up from time to time :)

You amazing people and you're amazing positivity are swinging me the lipotrim way. Congratulations to you all for your hard work and amazing support of each other. I hope to join you all in the next few weeks!

bluecatlady said:
You amazing people and you're amazing positivity are swinging me the lipotrim way. Congratulations to you all for your hard work and amazing support of each other. I hope to join you all in the next few weeks!

Go for it bluecatlady! We look forward to hearing your successes. :)

Managed to drop from a size 26 comfortable to a size 22 in 6 weeks :D am over the moon as last time I got to a 22 I was a stone lighter !!!! Not sure how that works:)

Never consciously set out to try to get back in to my wedding dress but I came across it in the loft today whilst looking for something else and......25yrs 6 months on IT FITS!

63723-albums3625-picture21958.jpg

Blood sugar down from 48 (type II diabetic) to 36 (middle of the normal range). Very very chuffed :D

Moved from the third to the fourth notch on my wristwatch :)

Back