Non Scale Victories (stolen from another forum)

Wore a pair of size sixteen oasis hipster jeans tonight that I did not quite fit into five years ago when I lost weight.. Saying that I'm glad to get them off ha ha :)

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

I have just put on and fit into a size 14 pair of John Rocha slim fit bootcut jeans. I've gone from a size 20 to 14 in 9 weeks :D:D:D:D

I have just put on and fit into a size 14 pair of John Rocha slim fit bootcut jeans. I've gone from a size 20 to 14 in 9 weeks :D:D:D:D

Bloody hell girl! That's brilliant! Well done!

Dx

LainaG said:

That is awesome hun!!! You must be so proud of yourself xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Size 16 jeans on and fastened!!!!

Muffin top and can't bloody breath but they're on...

Woooo hoo!!!!

X

LainaG said:

Wow that is amazing im a siza 20-22 hopefully i can get to a size 16 in 7 wks this is my 6th day congrats

keocoll

Thanks everyone for your positive feedback. I'm so chuffed with how things are going.

Keocoll if I can do it you can too :) If you stick to lippotrim 100% then you'll get there before you know it.

Denise140 said:
Never consciously set out to try to get back in to my wedding dress but I came across it in the loft today whilst looking for something else and......25yrs 6 months on IT FITS!

Wow, bet that felt amazing xx

For me it's walking down the street and catching a glimpse of my reflection in a shop window and not thinking, "omg you're so fat" which is what I felt 3 years ago before I did LT the first time.

Oh and being able to go into ANY shop and fit into something (even if I hate it haha).

Never consciously set out to try to get back in to my wedding dress but I came across it in the loft today whilst looking for something else and......25yrs 6 months on IT FITS!]

Wow, bet that felt amazing xx

It did Pam thanks. All the better because it was unplanned; I found the dress when I was in the loft hunting for something else. As it's calf-length, I'd always thought I might have it professionally dyed so I could use it as a cocktail dress - might do that now :D. In any case I want to be able to wear it on my 26th Wedding Anniversary in August. I started LT just after my Silver Wedding - I was 19st 11lbs which was 10 st 9lbs more than on my Wedding Day.

That sounds like a fantastic idea. I always think its such a shame that you pick the perfect dress to wear for a few hours then it ends up hidden in the loft. I've decided I'm going to try mine on again when get to target.

That sounds like a fantastic idea. I always think its such a shame that you pick the perfect dress to wear for a few hours then it ends up hidden in the loft. I've decided I'm going to try mine on again when get to target.

Depending on how your target weight compares to your Wedding Day weight, it might even be worth trying sooner! I'm couple of stone heavier than when I got married and yet.......

This is where i was this morning...

IMG-20120313-00613.jpg

IMG-20120313-00614.jpg

I have done this little hike before work for the past few days!!!

I couldnt even get up the bottom bit when i started LT....

Looks idyllic Dee! What a way to start your day!
Makes you glad to be alive and so proud of what you've achieved I'm sure.
Next stop Everest!!!

My non scale victory this morning was ......

When you are out having your morning walk.... when your near the top of the hill that 6 months ago you couldnt get the 1st hundred yards up....

Sat in your new SIZE 14 Jacket.... and you look down and think....

IMG-20120315-00619.jpg

OMG those legs arent mine!!!! They look relatively slim!!!!

I can't believe it!!!!

Hehe!!!

Back