Non Scale Victories (stolen from another forum)

You're amazing girl! Check out those toned pins! And yes, they're all yours babe!! Keep it up x

My non scale victory this morning was ......

When you are out having your morning walk.... when your near the top of the hill that 6 months ago you couldnt get the 1st hundred yards up....

Sat in your new SIZE 14 Jacket.... and you look down and think....

IMG-20120315-00619.jpg

OMG those legs arent mine!!!! They look relatively slim!!!!

I can't believe it!!!!

Hehe!!!

Brilliant!
xx

Grand I gained 4lbs but I've since lost two. Joined sw this week but I think I'm gonna go TFR for another while. Still losing my hair and just been diagnosed as anaemic. :(

Grand I gained 4lbs but I've since lost two. Joined sw this week but I think I'm gonna go TFR for another while. Still losing my hair and just been diagnosed as anaemic. :(
Hey hun!!!

Why don't you try Slim and Save.... you can have a wee bit of food on it!!! And you can take the silica complex for your hair loss!!!

I'm getting pretty good results on it so far!!!

X

Im weighing up my options, I've joined slimming world but I really think TFR for another three weeks is what I need. Ive a hen next weekend but I think after that I'm ginna get stuck in again, I'm anaemic at the mo so I'll have to take iron which I'm not looking forward to :(

Today I am wearing a pair of jeans that I've not worn since I went on an all inclusive holiday with my bf last year.
The holiday was great but as a veggie I spent a week eating bread, potatos and pasta... You can imagine how that helped my waistline haha.

Anyway - jeans are comfy! Sitting down, no pinching, room to breathe too! YEAH! :553:

2 of my many victories:

I am no longer a one sider in the bath (you know all the water up one end haha!)
I can get socks and tights on without nearly passing out lol

Jo xx

Started finals today, did not feel bad about not going to the cake shop afterward :D

All my jeans now come off without opening them. Without a belt some just fall down. ? shopping needed ?

Well done! Great feeling!

PS Is that Tommy Bowe in your profile pic??!

Yeah thats tommy the Irish team train a couple of times a year near me where I go walking.

All my jeans now come off without opening them. Without a belt some just fall down. ? shopping needed ?

After losing 6.5lb! Holy hell, I wish my clothes were falling off me, that's amazing! Unless you just haven't updated your stats and you've actually lost more than that. ;)

Yeah thats tommy the Irish team train a couple of times a year near me where I go walking.

Oooooh bet that makes the walk a heck of a lot more enjoyable!!! Need a walking buddy??!!

Back