Non scale victories (stolen from SW forum)

Before and during?!

unfortunately I have no pics more recent than my avatar where I'm full length, but that was about 2kg ago....Here goes anyway!

pre.jpgDSC02669.jpgDSC02457.jpgtorch.jpg

First is December 2011, Christmas Party, next is Dublin (68kg), then the best one of me I could get without major cropping of others about 4 weeks ago (69) and this week (between 68 and 67, and no heels!)

Need to get a full length one at target....when that will be we shall see!

This is cheering me up, I'm feeling dizzy, hot, cold, and spaced out all at once. And sick. Awesome!
xx

seeing your before and during pictures....wow your doing and looking great and a little younger( I know your not old) but true. x congrats keep it up x;)

Dont know why I'd want to but Ive realised that I can touch my knee on my nose lol couldnt touch my toes 2 1/2 stone ago lol ;)

Thanks guys :) haha sididd I'm not sure how functional that talent is but it's a NSV anyway! X

I am actually confused! I tried a pair of trousers on 2 weeks ago that I've had for years that I've never fit and they never fastened so I shoved them in my when I'm skinny pile, but I got the urge to try them on today and they fit!!! In 2 weeks??!!!! Wow well chuffed but confused as to why my others still don't lol x

I bought size 10 jeans today from Next (and returned a yellow size 10 pair from asda as they didn't look right with other stuff, not cause of size!) and plan on wearing them outside in with the label on full show :)

Been ill the past few days and temperature regulation is not my strong point at the moment...after being too hot to sleep, I had to get up at 4am to put on pj bottoms as I was frozen. Anyway, the nsv...they don't even stay on when I stand up! Granted, they're old and the elastic is shot to pieces but :)

My local 'Beauty Rooms' started to stock 'lingerie' so I ordered two bras in my usual size 32c. They rang me to say they had arrived and I went to collect. The assistant wanted me to try on first so I obliged!!! As you would!!!!
they were too big... after trying various sizes I ended up coming away with 2 size 32DD. Wow, me a DD, and a 32 to boot!!!!!

Smaller me though, boobs stay the same... Thats 4 inches off my 'torso' and everything else too... Dropped from a 12/14 to an 8/10 amazing or what...

Was your usual a 36 then?

I would as my boobs would have grown!

I was a 36C and to go down a size you go up a cup???? So down to 34D, which was still too big around the back. Then down to a 32DD which fit perfectly. There was another one I liked and they didn't have it in a DD so the G is the next up and there wasn't really any difference....
It is a brand I have been buying for years and have 'invested' quiet a few bob in them (like nice ones!!!). So when I got home with my new purchases and 'knickers' to match, I went on to Figleaves.com and ordered 3 more with matching kkkkkk's and they arrived today. OH will be so happy to see me with my new 'frillies' next Sunday when I go over to France to him. He has been over there for the past two weeks on his own (bless him) as I had my baby doing his 'leaving Certificate'.... A Levels to you over the pond....

Anyway, the happy ending to the story for me is a 32DD... Never thouht I'd see the day....
I used to be a size 6 and 8 and 10 and 12 and sometimes a 14 if it was tight fitting, but never a DD.:talk017:

Ahhhhh that's we're the confusion is you said you started a 32C and went to 32DD not 36C :) I thought I missed something lol

Aw that's good we'll done!! Sure other half will love the new frillies!!! :)

Xxx

Sorry for the confusion, just read over my post and I did put 32c down. Was doing it from iPhone in bed so a bit fiddly. I'm sure he will love them, in fact I know he will.... :innocent0002:

Back