Non scale victories (stolen from SW forum)

I went to westlife's final Scottish tour date tonight and it was brilliant! Legend of a steward even moved us to the right seats (after we were directed wrongly) with a massive detour so we could get pics near the front! Ledge! NSV-text off a friend I saw last week to say she hadn't wanted to say it at the time but she can see a difference! Chuffed!

Now away to bed with a smile on my face and ringing in my ears...

I'm going to wait until target weight to order new bras, but nsv: my older bras are all starting to feel loose or fit properly again. hooray! and my jeans and tracksuit bottoms are falling off!

another unexpected side-effect is that my face is less puffy and my skin is clearer than ever. i think it's related to the amount of water I'm drinking every day, but i have a friend who swore her skin improved because she stopped eating gluten and grains... anyone else have the same experience?

My skin has gone much better since stopping the wheat and carbs. Its about flaming time too, i'm getting fed up with teenage spots at 48!! lol

I had a mini Victory last night.....my daughter had decorated a bun at a school we visited, we put it in a bag and brought it home. Decorations included the teeny tiny marshmallows. When we got home and I took the bun out of the bag one of the mallows fell off, I picked it up and was part way to putting it in my mouth when I realised and stopped and put it back on top of the bun. It is about the side of a half a pea, but i still felt so good with myself.

I got an extra half steak free tonight as I'm pp and had no sides :)

I'm out wearing size 12 red skinny jeans and a tucked in top!!

Proof! X

Attachments

• image-1820786753.jpg
    image-1820786753.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 70
wow, gorgeous! congrats on the amazing progress.

Woohooo *X* get you in those sexy skinny's, you look great my dear

Hehehe thanks :) they still shock me how red they are hahah! Want lots of coloured skinnies now! X

Well done.

My victory today was being able to do 4 songs on Just Dance with my daughter and not feeling as though I couldn't breathe. Really enjoyed it.

Nice! Bet your daughter is dead chuffed that her Mummy can play with her longer, go you!

Well done.

My victory today was being able to do 4 songs on Just Dance with my daughter and not feeling as though I couldn't breathe. Really enjoyed it.

OMG! I decided to do Just Dance (Wii) last night as my exercise.

Opted to put in the 10 songs option (full versions).

Let me tell you, I was sweating and my arms and shoulders have been killing me all day.

I could have sworn I felt a little muscle when I clenched my arm this morning #WhoopWhoop.

I used to dance back in the day and I don't think I used to sweat the way I did last night lol!

I think I will do a cardio workout tonight, as it is way too soon for a Just Dance session *wipes brow* :)

Well done on doing 4 songs, it's not as easy as it seems lmao!

Another crap day so told myself earlier I was going to treat myself to chips on way home.......

Walked past and put my steak on :)

Last edited:
Back