Non scale victories (stolen from SW forum)

Thks very much for the recipe Trini I sent u a reply on the other post but not sure u got im new to this and using my samsung fone thks again

Another from me...I bought a size 8 (EIGHT!!!) french connection dress today, reduced from £175 to £13.50!!! mum thinks it's too short, but it's size eight and fits :)

It's a Mum's job to think dresses are too short. Congrats on both the dress size and the bargain!!

Jx

happy day! i am pretty generous in the chest department and if i wear anything with buttons, i usually have an emergency safety pin to prevent wardrobe malfunctions. today i wore a favorite button-up dress to work, forgot my safety pin, and realised that i didn't need it! no gaping at all!:happy036:

I'm new to Dukan and yesterday I read this thread all the way through.....I cannot tell you how much inspiration you lovely ladies have given me.:)

I hope that I will be able to post a NSV here very soon too!

welcome jalouise, I've only been here a few weeks myself but yes it is definately inspirational. It also helps to talk to people who know what the Dukan diet is. My parents are the only other ones that know about it for me, none of the people I see day to day have a clue LOL.

In the office cafe this morning buying Twixs (sp?) for the team (not me, I hasten to add!) and Emma says ..... "You look like you've lost weight, P!"

Get IN!! :D

P x

And did you reply 'I don't just look like I have, I actually have' while twirling round magnificently?

I do hope so!

I got into a pair of black jeans (14s) that have been in my cupboard for about 3 years never worn!! and my friend gave me a pair of brown linen trousers, also a 14!! yay yay and thrice yay!! lol

Put my whole leg through the crowd barrier knowing I won't get it stuck......

Went sailing yesterday with OH and it was a complete disaster because my weight no longer has much effect on the balance of the boat! :)

While sorting my wardrobe I found that my beige suede and my denim jacket now fit! Now I need to choose somewhere to go to wear them! Cx

Put my whole leg through the crowd barrier knowing I won't get it stuck......

Erm, Sid...what were you doing and have you had your leg stuck before?!!?

I fit into the bath !!!!!!!!!! Ok so I'm not that big, but you know when you get in the bath eveything goes wider and the water gets trapped behind you. Usually as I lean forward to move down the bath so I can rinse my hair, I feel resistance with the water. I don't have baths that often, much quicker having showers, but decided to wallow and read tonight. Went to wash my hair and no resistance YAY, realised i wasn't touching the sides of the bath either.

I love it DF! Take that, bath water!

Back