Non scale victories (stolen from SW forum)

woo hoo thats good. I'm hoping to notice I don't get wedged into the theatre chairs in december. Was awful last year, so uncomfortable.

yay, great invention belts LOL

dukannotsofatty said:
woo hoo thats good. I'm hoping to notice I don't get wedged into the theatre chairs in december. Was awful last year, so uncomfortable.

Whoop whoop! Just noticed the new profile name! Welcome to minimins, dukannotsofatty! Cx

Going to my wardrobe to get out some comfy warm PJs, going to the bottom of the pile to pull out trousers I haven't worn in years, and knowing that they would fit. No wondering, no fingers crossed....I JUST KNEW THEY WOULD

Stood watching my son play football I was shivering cos I was cold and one of the other mums (who hasn't known me that long) says you want to get some more meat on you and then you wouldn't be so cold! I could have kissed her!! If only she knew! last year I had 100lb more meat on me!!!

Scooter fab post enjoy been a cold shivering skinny Minnie xxx

I'm now in 30" bras from a 36.

I can pick up an 8 in shops. Granted I still try on but 9 out of 10 it fits

Someone said they'd have lent me a dress I love, if it weren't for the fact I'm "too skinny for it now"

I can get on scales in front of people without feeling ashamed, I did this tonight after being told by my Zumba instructor that I should be a Zumba instructor..

Woop!!!!

Result Zoe xxx

wow Zoe, excellent.

I've had to buy new knickers!!!!!!!!!!! We forget things like that will need replacing too. Also all my handmade bracelets are too big, gonna have to make some more now LOL, or alter the old ones if I can. x

Well done Zoe that's ace xxx

I also have just cleared out my knicker drawer dnsf!!! They ranged from size 22 down to current size 12!!! I've been buying new ones but shoving old ones to the back!!! Should maybe keep a pair of old ones to shame myself if I feel like going off the rails!!! Also cleared bra drawer!! Gone from size 42e to 34f !!! How does that work then???? Woman in m&s who measured me said that you can go up a cup size when you lose such a lot of weight - don't see how myself!!!!! ;-)

I haven't gone up any Unfortunately scooter my girls have deserted me :p underwear is one thing I hate chucking out!! Need to eventually though!

Nsv: sent for two size 8 dresses on Xmas day. Both fit. One looks awful, but the other (lipsy) looks lovely! And I didn't fit in their size 16 when I started. X

Back