Non scale victories (stolen from SW forum)

Got asked " do you still weigh anything? (said by my big cousin who last saw me when I was weighing oatbran etc). I replied "yeah- cheese etc". Her reply " no I mean you. Do you weigh anything now. You're tiny". That was nice. I the. Got a "go any further and you'll have a lollipop head". Which was the hint to stop I think...

You look perfect now, lollipop head is not a good look xxx

I think lollypop head would be much amusement to some of us though :D

Such fun!!

I haven't changed my bras yet, but I have had to stop using a couple. I had gone up to a 40DD but when trying on a 38 it didn't feel right, it was too tight, but the DD cups are too slack..........seemto be in the mid of it all and annoyed with it LOL, will wait til I reach TW before i actually buy new I think. Current ones have a stretchy material so they are ok.

The cup sizes don't really go up , think I was a 40 DD but now I'm a 35E lol to laters cups are defo much small than the formers

I now can only buy in certain shops as a 32 is too slack on the back! La senza had one 30" back... So I bought it! My 36" were tight initially, but I think it all depends on the shop!

Today I have bought a pair of size 14 gym trousers!!!

Size 14!!! :D
Gym trousers!! :D

That is all :D

P x

Woo hoo, thats brilliant. Such a fab feeling eh. You go girl. Don't forget a pic of you in them.

I had a black Gilet for Christmas, couldn't do it up.

Now I CAN do it up! Woohoo!!

It's tight, but I can do it up!!!!

Also, I've just realised.... My rings were getting really tight before Christmas. Had to take one of them off. Now, said ring keeps turning itself round on my finger. Woohoo!!!

I had a black Gilet for Christmas, couldn't do it up.

Now I CAN do it up! Woohoo!!

It's tight, but I can do it up!!!!

Also, I've just realised.... My rings were getting really tight before Christmas. Had to take one of them off. Now, said ring keeps turning itself round on my finger. Woohoo!!!

apart from my engagement ring, they all keep doing that now, its so annoying when i can't type properly cos they are in the way. Grrr, but can't take them off they are all special. I can move a couple to different fingers, but its not the same LOL.

I've had to stop wearing my rings as they're too big :-(

And being a part time student it's not easy finding ££ to get them re-sized!

I'm able to wear the "half century" badge I requested on the tech forum!! :)

Was so tempted by tomorrows cheese portion. Ate a bit, taking me over today's allowance so remainder in bin. Damned munchies! At least binned 3/4 of it! My ultimate favourite food. I blame totm. X

Two for me!

Had to bin cheese yesterday as couldn't stop eating. Probs a portion and a half. Who knows. but I binned it so I won!

Today I took a cake a nurse at work baked home with me to add to gala Friday meal. It's in Tupperware waiting. They think I'm mental now.

Double post re cheese. Cheese obsessed!

Back