November exercise challenge

Hi Tipp! blimey, I didn't know you were doing this sort of challenge, completely up my alley even though it's almost mid month! I've changed my stance on weightloss as I feel i've been losing more muscle mass than fat with Exante. I will still incorporate an Exact meal, but the rest will be calorie counting.
So 19 days are left and plan accordingly (actually as of yesterday as I've started recording it again)
Running - 60km
Workout DVD - 18 sessions

Exercise Bike between yesterday and today cycled 64.18 km.
Lazy day Sunday only 22 km but in one session of 35 mins.
Current Distance 446.1 km this month out of 940 km.
I do two sessions most days @ 35 minutes, 92-100 rpm, 36-40 kph & 120-130 bpm.

Weight down to 237.6lbs (16.97st) next goal is 223lb (15.99st)

Exercise Bike today 43.04 km.
Current Distance 489.1 km this month out of 940 km.
Just over half distance for month so far.
Dropped another 1 lb over the week despite a slightly lighter exercise week and a few cheats on diet.

Weight down to 236.8lbs (16.91st) from 266 lbs (19st) next goal is 223lb (15.99st)

I failed today as the weather was miserable and I couldn't be bothered to jump on exercise bike. I do,do 2 hours cleaning at a school so I've done some moving today.:)

Lying down with arm strapped over my shoulder so jealous of any exercise... Even cleaning

Hi all,

I will join you for the second half of the month. Am back from my hols tomorrow.
I have done lots of walking, but I have eaten a lot! And had a couple of glasses of wine most evenings. I expect to have put on about 10lb :(
But I enjoyed every minute of it and I will get back to it from Friday.

My target for this month will be 14,000 steps a day, so 420,000 steps for the month.
I will update where I am on Friday.
Everyone is doing so well! Just the kick I will need when I get back.

Hope your shoulder get better soon tipperary.
It can be hard to rest when you are motivated to exercise, but rest is best for now.

Exercise Bike today 42.30 km.
Current Distance 531.4 km this month out of 940 km.

Weight down to 236.8lbs (16.91st) from 266 lbs (19st) next goal is 223lb (15.99st)

Running - 60kms - 10 down so 30kms to go
Workout DVD - 18 sessions another session done 13 to go
Woohoo, a challenge I can actually win! :0clapper:

Got up early today, ran in the freezing cold, but had to cut it short because I couldn't continue as I'd forgotten my gloves! So came home and did 30 day shred instead. My body was a furnace by the end
unning - 60kms - 5kms down so 25kms to go
Workout DVD - 18 sessions another session done 12 to go

Morning Tipp, sorry to hear about your shoulder. Hope it gets better soon. I can now just hobble around a bit although ankle aches and is still swollen.
One plus though!! I sit in an old armchair with wooden arms and have to push on them to get up. Hence equivalent of tricep dips!! I am getting quite strong up top!!! :rolleyes:

Back