NSV's (None Scale Victories)

Im not sure if this is quite a victory or not, but im noticing more and more that as the blubber melts away i can't leave my bones alone!

My collar bone, my shoulders, my ribs and even hip bones are all starting to feel defined and just THERE! I had forgotten that there were bones under all that fat and im finding it fascinating :)

Im not sure if this is quite a victory or not, but im noticing more and more that as the blubber melts away i can't leave my bones alone!

My collar bone, my shoulders, my ribs and even hip bones are all starting to feel defined and just THERE! I had forgotten that there were bones under all that fat and im finding it fascinating :)

Im the same!!!! Im only 9 days in but already my collar bone and jaw are more visable! I keep finding myself rubbing lol

Im the same!!!! Im only 9 days in but already my collar bone and jaw are more visable! I keep finding myself rubbing lol

Tooooo funny, while I was reading through I had an itchy back (a reaction to Minerva's post I think) and was quite surprised to feel my ribs, so I'm reading through this slightly distracted feeling all them bones in my back and see these last two posts!! Haha, I'm giggling away to myself here.... :8855:

Back