Ok I have realised I am officially a bit of a nutter.......

Chebs

Wants a pie
Just posted on the water thread and like I said on that reading what I wrote back makes me look like I have OCD :D. Another very weird thing I do is I try to make sure I eat the CD product with the most calories first so I have the whole day to burn it off:
2 litres of water from 5.30am

Brek is a CD bar at 7.30am (usually 175 ish calories - I only eat the toffee chocolate and peanut ones )

2 litres of water

Lunch is a mousse at 12.30pm ( thats 138 cals plus the 20 from the gelatine - say 160 )

2 litres of water

Dinner is a soup at 5.30pm ( 138 ish cals )

Coffee at 9pm

Plus on the days when I add a meal I try to eat it at 4pm before the soup comes at 7pm and a couple of hours later you can find me with my legwarmers on in the living room doing my Mr Motivator impression.

How sad am I? I just realised, I don't deviate at all.......this has been my timetable for the past 8 weeks..........oh god please shoot me now! :D:D:D:D

Hahaha! Whatever happened to being young and carefree, eating lots of kebabs and sleeping all day? I think I'll need a bit of the Priory after finishing this diet due to withdrawal!

Ah thanks mommy! I have lost exactly 3 stones 1 lb in 7 weeks and 6 days - started the diet 8 weeks ago tomorrow and started at 15 st 8. Am now 12 st 7!

5713_man_shooting_a_dud_gun_with_a_bang_flag.jpg

Wow - well done on your weight loss.
You seem to be in a good routine - if it works it ain't sad!!!
Keep up the good work
Ceri

You lot are as mad as a bag o' cats!

I know........I got my pictures up! Thanks for your help!My brain is seriously mince though - I left the fridge door open all day and when I went to shut it I realised I had put the dishwasher tablets in there?!?!?!?! Hopefully will be back to work soon, might become a CDC so will have to get my brain back in gear he he:D

You lot are as mad as a bag o' cats!

I know........I got my pictures up! Thanks for your help!My brain is seriously mince though - I left the fridge door open all day and when I went to shut it I realised I had put the dishwasher tablets in there?!?!?!?! Hopefully will be back to work soon, might become a CDC so will have to get my brain back in gear he he:D

Nope CDC's have to officially hand their brains over - ask any of my clients!

i can not imagine lasting 2 weeks let alone 8 . thats really brill but your pics speak volumes. i started at 12 9. lost a stone in 9 weeks pratting about, that was last october. had to stop the diet for my hysterectomy and couldnt start again for 3 months, then my cdc went on hols so i started 2 weks ago. cos im a serial cheater hence sometims 4 packs a day, i started on the 1000 plan ....... 10 days later went back to cdc and had stayed the same. so from stopping before xmas to now i havent gained any of what i lost , so im hoping that i can get to about 10 st 7 and will stay there. when i had my son 16 yrs ago i was 17 stone . i started my nurse training and when i qualified i remeber my uniform being a loose 14 and i was 10 st 2. fluctuated between 10 2 and 10 4 . never anymore or less. then i got divorced and when i met steve 6 7 years ago .... out all the time stuck on a stone ..... then i had 4 pregnancies between 2002 and 2005 (only 3 live births ) but i caught pregnant abot 10 weeks after having one, so i never lost my baby weight. so im hoping if i can get to 10 7 il stay there. im going to be 40 in 3 years time (gulp .... wheres that gun ) and i want to be slim.... they say life begins at 40 so heres hoping !!
but chebs you look great now ........ imagine what youl be like when your finished . a superstar!!!!

met hubby 6-7 yrs ago not 67 . you think your brain is having problems.

I was going to say - jeepers you're looking good for your age he he!

It's all about the babyweight and 4 bottles of wine a night for me. I had alcohol issues and the heaviest I have been is 17.5 stone. I'm only 5ft 6! I like to blame my ex for the drinking and I left him 3.5 years ago - and surprisingly I lost a couple of stone once I got shot of him ( plus the 15 stone deadweight around my neck :D ) I'm very very happy with my fiance now and as I hit 30 in March I just got up the day after my birthday and went " right, I don't want to be fat anymore". Simple as that! A bit mad as I am not known to stick to something, I'm a bit of a flitterer.....but I have really excelled myself this time! I was saying in another thread last night that I'm finding it hard to be pleased with my results so far, because as far as I'm concerned when I look in the mirror I can still see the wobbly bits and the extra tyre.....but I think that's the CD OCD kicking in! I know I've done well and I will do sooo much better this next 4 weeks.......and if I can stick to it then I am 100 per cent positive that everyone else can do it too!

i had my hysterectomy as an aim for loosing weight .... but now thats done, i still got shift stone and a half. sometimes i look in the mirror and im that person i was .... then i see myself as i am now and im not happy. steve loves me as i am but he knows how much i really want to shift the weight and hes really supportive. i was 37 in march and if i dont do it now i never will. you should be proud of what you have done so far but i know what you mean. tell you one thing i got rather drunk last year when i was ss ing .... not clever . i was so ill havent had a drink since .

Back