OMG - Size 14 jeans !

Cruiksl

Silver Member
I'm still in shock - I bought a pair of £8 size 14 jeans in Tesco's this morning - mainly cause I'd had them in an 18 and now wearing a 16 and I got them on !!! They're ever so slightly on the snug side but I reckon another week and they'll be ok.

I've haven't been a 14 in jeans probably for the last 7/8 years.

Just wish my boobs would shrink now !

Hi chick...I went into 14's a few weeks ago and its a wonderful feeling...its great to slope around in jeans and not feel you have to get them off cos they are cutting off your circulation lol.....well done on your achievement you deserve it...xx

Thats brilliant!!
I have a load of size 12-14 clothes in my wardrobe waiting for my to get back into! LOL!

Congratulations...I bet that feels great. Once I reach goal I should have a whole wardrobe open up to me. Its sad but I have loads of pairs of trousers jeans to try and get back into as each time I gained weight I bought 'fat jeans' and so now have quite a collection.

Congrats, that's great! I can't wait to be in 14s, I reckon I have a couple of more months and I will be there. Well done you!

Thats soooooo great! Well done you!

That's brilliant - a much better indicator of how you're doing than what the scales say - and makes you feel much better too! Well done!! x

Well done chick that is brilliant!!

And Give me your boobs if you dont want them :p lol

Well done girly - i cant wait to be able to do that. :) You must be so pleased. Woo. xxx

Note to Chelly : You can have mine if you like..i thought my bra was too big cups wise it wasnt its just my backs shrunk haha. :D xxx

Well done hun, you will be in them in no time.
I bought 2 pairs of black trousers in a size 12 about 3 weeks ago, one of them fitted and the other one was a little tight. After losing another 4lbs they fitted perfectly, so it doesnt take much hun.

That's fantastic! Congratulations! :D

fanbloodytastic!! :)

Thanks everyone.

You're welcome to my boobs as well - they don't seem to be shrinking much although it is nice to see a difference between them and my tummy now - lol !

OMG thats fantastic. You should be sooo proud of yourself :bliss:

It feels sureal being honest. I can't believe it's been so easy to lose the weight.

I went for lunch at a colleagues house today and sat with my shake while they all ate and didn't feel as though I'd missed out to be honest. Whereas before I would have sat troughing the food - lol.

My mum also gave me 2 pairs of next petite jeans in a size 14 and I could get them on although again they are on the slightly neat side but I reckon by next week they will be fine.

I'm amazed ! I was intending on leaving buying clothes until I finished at the end of May but may be forced :mad:

Back