Order query

Thetrigos

Silver Member
I ordered a bunch of stuff from Exante on Friday morning. Iknow they don't deliver on weekends but should it have been despatched yesterday (Monday) and arrived today? Or possibly even despatched today for delivery tomorrow? I've had nothing from them, no email to say my order is due for delivery, yet the money is gone! I've also emailed Exante but had no reply - when should i be expecting it? x

Ignore that! It's just been delivered lol! Strange i didn't get an email as usual though, but hooray, porridge for tea :)

You should have had an email.... i ordered my next lot of packs yesterday and had confirmation email of order within mins and another today to say what time its being delivered...hope that helps

In the past when I ordered exante sometimes I wouldn't get a confirmation email and it annoyed me as I didn't know if my order was coming or not.
So you're not the only one that it happens to, maybe the emails get lost in space!

i ordered yesterday and thought i might get confirmation today but nothing as yet. hoping it comes tomorrow as its my day off and the only day of the week I am home

I ordered my first ever pack on Friday around 3pm, and it got delivered today :)

Can I just ask- do you have to sign for the deliveries? Can they be left on a safe place or will they be taken to a depot? Thanks!

got email confirmation thisevening - i gotta take my boy to school tomorrow its about an hours drive ... if i leav them a note along the lines of dear mr parcel man, the side door to the garage is open please leave box in there that would suffice?

Thanks Starlight! I live in a house converted to flats and have a little porch, I know there is no way I'll be here to receive a parcel ever as I work 7am to 8pm!

Yep same thing happened to me when I ordered from them. Also I ordered 2 months supply and they only sent 1. I thought they might have done this on purpose so Im not tempted to finish the months amount ahead of schedule. So upon contacting them, I was informed it was actually their mistake (ugh, come on get it together now). Had so many other issues like the delivery man didn't know my door number so it took longer for him to come. His van broke down the day before so I had to wait another day, then some product packets were ripped and spilled everywhere.

Ow well i'm happy that I've started my diet now and they said they'll compensate me in my next delivery this week (lets see lol ).

Take care ladies.

Back