Panic Button! Post here before eating what you know you shouldnt be eating!

Ok I had salmon & cabbage, some diabetic choc & coke zero so feeling wee bit sick but didn't eat anything bad! Thanks for help xo

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

This idea is catching on. WW pinched it from us and now SW have pinched it from them.

Were such trendsetters

Starlight said:
This idea is catching on. WW pinched it from us and now SW have pinched it from them.

Were such trendsetters

I like to think we are leaders, x

Im fuming with my self just ate a stick of kit kat i was doing so well :-(

It wont do much harm, as long as you dont carry on with food. Come on, you can do this! :D 100% for the rest of the day ok?

Im gonna be 100 % the rest of the day x

yep it wont affect your weight loss just carry on with your packs as divster advised.

Im so glad it won't Im hoping for a 5lb loss this week x

dont do it trust me they dont taste as nice as you think have a green tea and go to bed and youll wake up feeling glad you didnt touch them. just imagine the crisps in a bowl of water all soggy now do you still want them?

Thanks Spyro...didn't have any...went to bed. Love the soggy crisps thing...no i wouldn't want them....will visualise that when the craving hits! x

lol its a good way to put yourself off. soggy breads a good one, hair on sweets im sure your well put off now.lol i just need a good one for chocolate.lol

WARNING DO NOT EAT WHAT YOUR CRAVING
I did yesterday & today & feel so ill & disappointed with myself. It's not worth it trust me. Please stay strong everyone xo

No really hun don't. If you can't have high protein then chug the water down. It's not worth it.

i want sex...oooops wrong website :)

just wanted to make you all smile...stay strong lovelies x

Ha Ha.........(don't we all!) more fun than a workout dvd!

Back