Panic Button! Post here before eating what you know you shouldnt be eating!

Well i totally blew it tonight! After a really long and stressful day my husband wanted fish and chips and i gave in and ate it to was doing so well 18 days on exante 100 percent feel awful :-(

Don't worry...this is not easy and we are all human. What's done is done...can't change the past but you will have control over what happens from now. The important thing is to re-focus, stop beating yourself up and get back on it. We are all going to have those moments....this was yours now get back in the zone.xx.

Thanks just dissapointed in myself but Im back on ts from tommorow Im gonna change my wi day to Sunday to give me fives days x

Ok oddly enough I'm absolutely desperately craving Heinz Lentil Soup

I wished id have eaten that instead lol, now Im gonna have to start getting into ketsois all over again which sucks x

Thanks, it really has made me feel awful today bloated and fat i never wanna feel like it again x

Im doing ts and just ate a plain grilled chicken breast cos went to the pub with the girls i know i shouldn't have will this affect me going into ketsois? its my second day. I haven't had my bar either x

no it wont affect it at all hun.

Thank god felt really guilty all afternoon lol it was only a small one every one else had pub grub

Stressed n wanna eat king crisps. 2 get water I hav 2 pass by d vending machine n the crisps are looking at me

You don't need the crisp hun. As well as feeling stressed you'll feel guilty too. It's not worth it. Can you find something high protein to nibble? Xo

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

They wont even fill you up you'll just want more and more and more or at least I would. Drink water and in no time all you'll be thinking about is how much you need a wee!! ;)

I'm so stressed, I just want to eat, anything, cake, chilli, mini sausages, crisps, especially crips. I stopped for a kitten who ran into the road only for it to be knocked down by the car coming the other way. It dragged itself up the street, but there was no way it was going to survive, all her back end was gone. I keep seeing it in my mind, I'm hungry and I know it's probably a stress response but it's not helping. I want to eat. Having boullion & a shake now but know I'm in danger of ramraiding the kitchen.

This might sound mean but you cant help the kitten by eating so help yourself. If you can't stay away from food chose high protein xo big hugs

I hope to start Exante next week....
So, I am just getting prepared, and subscribing to some good threads before hand :)

I feel like poo. Throat is killing me and generally feel pants. just wanna eat everything in the house.

aaahhhhhhhh and I've been so good.

xx

I am having a rum and coke zero. I wnat crisps now. Gah. I hate nightshifts, they screw you up'

Have been very good all week, but sneaky scales show only small loss.

I know, I know! What a numpty, meltdown. nOOO.

Back