PEGGY's MINI-GOAL

OH MY GOD!!!! OH MY GOD!!! OH MY GOD!!! I've lost 12 lbs!!!! I actually cant believe it!! I was bigger the last 2 times I have done liprotrim and I only lost 5lbs both times!! I cant believe it! im actually still in shock! I thought it was a mistake! x

OH MY GOD!!!! OH MY GOD!!! OH MY GOD!!! I've lost 12 lbs!!!! I actually cant believe it!! I was bigger the last 2 times I have done liprotrim and I only lost 5lbs both times!! I cant believe it! im actually still in shock! I thought it was a mistake! x

yay!!!! Great loss!! Well done! xx

Well Done Daisy :) I am on day 1 and I was soooo close to giving up earlier on but reading through all these posts about how much everyone is losing is really motivating me!! I hope to have lost anything between 6-10lb by the end of my first week :) xxx

Well Done Daisy :) I am on day 1 and I was soooo close to giving up earlier on but reading through all these posts about how much everyone is losing is really motivating me!! I hope to have lost anything between 6-10lb by the end of my first week :) xxx

Honestly Princess don't give up! I won't lie the first few days are awful! Your hungry, irritated and head is banging!! But as soon as ketosis kicks in you begin flying!! Loads of energy! Rapid weight loss!! Feeling and looking fantastic!! Don't give up! You can do it!! Just take it one step at a time and come on this forum if you need some support or motivation!! Good luck on your journey! And let us all know how you get on! X

Hey lovely ladies! I lost another 2lbs this week. :) so 5lbs off for the mini goal!

Unfortunately after seeking advice from my pharmacist about my weight loss she has suggested that I refeed this week. Good luck all!

Hey lovely ladies! I lost another 2lbs this week. :) so 5lbs off for the mini goal!

Unfortunately after seeking advice from my pharmacist about my weight loss she has suggested that I refeed this week. Good luck all!

Please keep us updated on how you are feeling xx good luck with the refeed :)

PEGGY'S GANG!!

Peggy (Thursday) -5
Natty (Monday) -6
Kayroo (Saturday) -3 -2
Daisey (Thursday/Friday) -12
Sinead (Thursday) -4
TeddyBear (Thursday) -6
FatGirlSlim (Monday)
Harriet (Monday)

GOAL = 1 stone.......by 26th September (weigh in date for the Thursdays)(or Friday 27th,depends on Daisey's work)

I'm next getting weighed on the 25th so to not go on a downer if I don't lose next week. So hopefully 9 off to get that stone off before the deadline. :) feel surprisingly good today - no headaches :)

I'm next getting weighed on the 25th so to not go on a downer if I don't lose next week. So hopefully 9 off to get that stone off before the deadline. :) feel surprisingly good today - no headaches :)

ohhhh that's great that you are feeling well today Peggy :) xx
i am sure you will make the stone in the 3 weeks......i am trying hard too :)

so my first weigh in for doing this and ive lost 6lb this week :)

Peggy (Thursday) -5
Natty (Monday) -6
Kayroo (Saturday) -3 -2
Daisey (Thursday/Friday) -12
Sinead (Thursday) -4
TeddyBear (Thursday) -6
FatGirlSlim (Monday)
Harriet (Monday) -6

h x

Yay!! The list is looking great!!

Back