Preparing for WI

Well i didnt do a workout but i did make up for it. I have cleaned all the windows, re arranged my bedroom, cleaned up Billys room and the hallway cubored and then spring cleaned the kitchen and lounge, changed all the beds and have only just finnished :D

I definatly burnt some calories today hahahahaha

Well i didnt do a workout but i did make up for it. I have cleaned all the windows, re arranged my bedroom, cleaned up Billys room and the hallway cubored and then spring cleaned the kitchen and lounge, changed all the beds and have only just finnished :D

I definatly burnt some calories today hahahahaha

You've been very busy, well done. You can come and do my house next if you like :)

xx

I'd say you burnt some as well! Good on ya. Good luck for tomorrow.
xx

Best of luck for your wi :)

Gained 1lb but am not too bothered by that i expected it, its the ones we dont expect that really throw us off isnt it. Plus im still on track for my monthly challenge as i use mondays for that :D.

My mum lost 2.5 taking her to 12lb total and im on 5lb total now :rolleyes: so we are both making a target of 2lb for this week so she gets her stone and i get silver 7 :D I cant let her beat me can i.

Great attitude! 1lb is a drink of water it means nothing! Good luck for Mondays weigh-in.:)

Ax

Not to worry Vodaka, as you say at least you was expecting it.
Best of luck for next week love.
xx

See from now until Moday i forsee no problems

Tomorrow im working at Foal Farm animal Rescue and will do TONS of walking there tomorrow, do you know what i might wear my stepper just out of curiosity, so it will be brekkie and then nothing much excpet fruit at lunch until dinner time and i dont get hungry as im way too busy with the dogs.

Then saturday and sunday im at work so can only eat what i take and it usually involves a salad, some fruita nd a few bags of crisps so its fine and thats why my monday result is usually fine.

Then comes weekdays and that is where i struggle, i really need to start getting out for a bit during the day in the week to break my boredom :D

Im feeling confident for the week ahead

I love your outlook on things, very positive :). Here's to a great week ahead.
xx

Blimy im good at giving advice and rubbish at taking my own. I have had a rubbish week, not been as bad as previous bad weeks but i have had chip shop takeaway a few nights and rubbish in between, i know i have a gain anyway this weel becasue of TOTM but this is soooo not going to help me get to my silver 7 and i have only succeded in taking it further away.

NOW im focused, im going to take each day as it comes and each day is an acheivement, i can make today count only by saying that if i eat better today tomorrow might not be such a mess but im braced for disappontment. Why do we do it, we hate the feeling of a gain but THAT isnt what i think about when i eat somethign i shouldnt i think well i can get that little bag of chips off before weight day, and what will that one bowl of crumble and custard hurt and i guess they wouldnt do if i did only have one a week but i havent been :cry: im so norty. Im going to start coming on here and posting a food diary again every day as that tends to make me stick to it more and i am going to up the exercise, i used to workout everyday WITHOUT fail for at least an hour if not more and now i dont do much at all.

I know i can do it thats why im kicking myself so much becasue i seem to have lost the will to bother trying - but its back today with avengence. Im going to see an old lady this morning so that will keep me busy until lunchtime anyway so no temptation this morning

Bye gang

Hi Vodaka, don't beat yourself up about it love, we all slip up sometimes. You're back on track now and you'll feel so much better for it.
xx

Back