Quins; back to the plan.

B. Left over chili...I liked it. 1 syn

L. 2 tesco meat free burgers in toasted wm hovis hexb lettuce and red onion, tinned toms and mushy peas with pepper sauce. 2 syns for BBQ on burgers, 2 syns for burgers.

Banana,

D. Grilled pork chop seasoned with crushed garlic, tikka powder. 8oz jacket, dwarf beans, carrots and Spring greens, 1 syn for a small amount of butter on veg.

Muller light and a choc options. 2 syns , 1 celebrations 2 syns

Total. 10 syns.

Weighed in , another pound off, 13'10 now down to 12'11..... The flu definitely kick started the loss.

B. 3 egg omelette , peppers, mushrooms, spring onions , 10 g black bomber cheddar cheese hex a, 2 syns coconut oil.

L. Hex b wm hovis 400g load, toasted sarnie of salad, chicken thigh off bone no skin and 1 meat free burger 1 syn, 2 syns for BBQ sauce, cup of hot tinned tomatoes and mushy peas with pepper sauce.

Clementine and 2 small apples.

D. Turkey breast pan fried in coconut oil, 1 syn ( between 3) , jacket potato , carrots, brocoli, cabbage.

Muller light peach yoghurt. Options hot choc 3 syns

Syns so far: 9

My fitness pal says I've walked over 5 miles everyday this week.and I've been below target of 1500 calories....

Last edited:
B. Another fab omelet, 2 syns for coconut oil.

Banana

L. 2 wm toasted, salad 2.5 Heck chicken smoked paprika chipolatas , .75 of a syn? Crazy 2 chipolatas for .5 syn?

Apple.
2 roses 4 syns,

Chainsawing. Had steam coming off my head let alone the chainsaw...

D. Chicken and prawn red Thai curry with brown basmati rice. 2 syns for coconut oil, 2 syns for coconut milk, 1 for paste. Curry packed with pak choy, onions chopped green beans. Added fresh ginger,lime zest and juice.
Worth every syn.

2 satsumas.

Syns so far: 10.

Might have an options later. Loving this SW food.

So looking forward to my bike ride! My winter hack had a puncture so I jumped on my commuter bike, still loved it. 25 miles, nice and flat , enjoyed it.

B, pre ride banana and peanut butter, 8 syns

L. Enjoyed spinach and red onions on wm toast with 2 poached eggs. Photo to follow.

D. Roast lemon chicken, lacked potatoe, Spring greens, carrots, cauliflower , dwarf beans , peas, gravy 4 syns

Banana , muller light and a hot choc options 3 syns.

Total 15 syns.

B. 2 poached eggs, lean bacon , cup of hot tinned toms.

L. Wm toasted hex b sandwich with 2 tesco meat free burgers and salad , cup of hot toms on the side. 2 syns for burgers and 2 syns for BBQ sauce. 4 syns

Banana, apple, satsuma.

D. Low carb bubble, all the left Over Sunday roast veg and no potato pan fried in Lucy bee coconut oil 2 syns between 2 = 1, chicken breast pan fried as above, 2 syns between 2 =1. With red and green peppers and onions, fajita seasoning 1 syn between 2 = 1/2. 2 1/2 syns

Muller light yoghurt
Total 6.5 syns

IMG_1027.JPG
IMG_1031.JPG
B. Heck paprika sausages , double yoaker egg and choppedtomatoes tinned. .75 syns

Apple.

L. Wm toasted hex b chicken and 1 meat free burger, 1 syn, 1 syn sauce, little gem lettuce and onion . Hot tinned tomatoes with pepper sauce.

Banana clementine

D. 8oz potato wedges seasoned and cooked in Actifry with fry light. Saag type dish, frozen kale, onions garlic cumin, fresh red finger chili and baby broad beans. Some chicken breast and 3 syns mayflower Chinese curry sauce.
2,syns for coconut oil.

Muller light yoghurt

7 syns plus 2 for square of dark chocolate...9

B. 3 scrambled eggs with spring onion , red pepper and fresh green finger chili, 1 baby bell light mixed in. Hex a . Half tin chopped toms

L. Toasted chicken salad sarnie, other half tin of chopped toms. No sauce today, no syns.

Apple satsuma banana

D. Chili on carne packed with carrot, black eyed beans and onions, tinned toms , brown basmati rice. 3 syns for steak mince being 10% instead of below 5 and packet mix between 4.f

Muller light, chicken thigh no skin.

Syns on a piece of cookie, 4.

7 syns so far.

B. Experimented with setting the oven timer to cook 3 eggs beaten and mixed with chopped mushrooms, peppers, onions, fresh chili and peas. Seasoned with smoked paprika, pepper. It came out spot on, 20 mins at 180° Set to finish at 0610. Photos to cone.

L. You guessed it, toasted chicken sandwich with salad. However, change the bread to tesco high protein bread. Probably some syns....

Banana Apple satsuma

D. Wholewheat pasta quorn bolognaise with phili lite garlic herb. 2 syns for coconut oil.

Muller light and an options 3 syns
5 syns.

Used sysn up on a couple of walnut halves and peanut butter.

Last edited:
B. 2 poached eggs in hovis wm toasted, beans

L. Toasted tesco protein bread ( no idea of syns ) chicken thigh of off the bone, salad, celery and carrot sticks,

Apple banana

D. Pork chop, actifry chips, stir fry,basked . 5 syns , my daughter cooked and used some oil.

Muller light, peanut butter 2 spoon, 2 syns.

Last edited:
1lb off , 12'10 back to original target.

Teaspoon of peanut butter before 25 mile bike ride 2 syns

Brunch: 2 poached eggs, SW wedges in Actifry fry light, seasoned with garlic powder, smoked paprika, peripheries seasoning.

2 teaspoons chocolate spread, 4 syns

D. Turkey steaks in Lucy bee coconut oil, mangetout , okra in mayflower Chinese curry sauce, sweet potatoe wedges in actifry. 5 syns.

3 celebrations 6 syns , options was running low topped it up with green and blacks 3 syns

20 syns?

Hello lovely @Quins
Sorry it's quiet- have been away!
Food looks fab :) are you all better now? You seemed to be poorly for ages!

Ruth
X

Back