Quins; back to the plan.

@faye cheshire , well done! 6 miles walking a day is great. Any cycling will be a bonus, all good cardio. I've managed 3 days commuting by bike to a station 12 miles away, at a good pace, but struggled onthe evening leg, not eating enough so I've bonked twice this week....must have a snack before I leave work. So 72 miles so far this week.
Been having low carb lunch and no snacks , I think that's what is catching me out..

Doing that much exercise you will need the fuel to keep going. I pop food and exercise onto mfp . It tells you if your not eating enough.
I am still struggling to decide if I want to cancel my gym membership. I don t want to but then i never go. I am feeling its nicer to do outdoors things

I may go next week and see if I enjoy it.
Have a good weekend every one.

Sitting in airport lounge in Hong Kong. Waiting to get home with my family having had an awesome time on Australia. Watched my son play for Wales Students in the StudentvRugby League World Cup. Got a house move to cope with on our return and it's going tinge challenging moving to another farm. So much stuff. I need to get back on plan too. Had a wonderful time, take a peak on Instagram Wizza2018. Time to get back to food choices, difficult on 3 long haul flights....

IMG_3097.JPG
Jet lagged, been awake since 0200. Might as well complete diary For yesterday.

Wednesday

Green.

B. 2 LMc red onion Rosemary sausages , 2 fry light egg on wm toast hex b.

L. SW rosti, spinach and poached egg.

D. Home made Dahl and boiled rice, yoghurt mint dip (sweetener) tomato red onion and cucumber salad, dry microwaved popadom for 1 syn.

IMG_3098.JPG

Lunch
Thursday

B. 45gm bran flakes, nu me yoghurt, honeydew melon, sweetener.

L. Jacket potato, big mixed salad with little bit of tuna and sweet corn. 2 syns for Helmans light mayo, balsamic vinegar. Loved it after 2.5 hours mowing and emptying heavy grass bags.

Snacked on left over Dahl and banana.

D. Spaghetti , spicy tomato sauce with onions garlic celery and peppers finely diced. Chicken thigh no skin. 2 syns helmans light mayo

Friday

Back to work..... woke up 0445. Weighed in 13'6, setting target at 12'7. 3lb lower than previous target.

B. Water melon bran flakes nu me yoghurt a chicken drum stick...random.

L. Left over spaghetti in spicy Tom sauce, tinned tuna, salad and 2 syns mayo light.

Resisted the Tim Tams I brought back from Oz for my team.

Banana.

D. To come seasoned grilled Pork loin chops, Actifry chips , salad.

Last edited:
Lunch and dinner
IMG_3100.JPG
IMG_3101.JPG
Dinner , garlic crushed, seasonall , black pepper grilled pork loin chop with Actifry chips , salad and 4 syns mayflower curry sauce for dipping.

I felt out of sorts tired and hangry throughout the day. Can't wait for jet lag to be over.

Snacked on chicken thighs no skin and a left over jacket spud. 3 syns for 2 caramel sweets.

8 syns

IMG_3110.JPG
Saturday

B. 3 egg omelette filled with 1Lmc red onion Rosemary sausage chopped, lean bacon chopped, mixed peppers, mushrooms and sliced baby bell light.

L. Poorly loin battered into a thin steak, pan fried with onions in 2 syns Lucy bee coconut oil and onions then layered in crispy lettuce, peppers chopped tomato cucumber on 2 wm toasted hexb. Delicious

D. Chicken, spinach , lentil curry boiled basmati rice , 4 syns for some pataks madras paste and Lucy bee ( over estimated this as there us well enough for 4 people).

Banana

Last edited:
IMG_3111.JPG
IMG_3112.JPG
Sunday

B. Oven Breakfast tray. Rösti with white and sweet potato , chopped onion and hot smoked paprika, heck paprika sausages 1 syn, tinned toms , poached eggs and a couple of mushrooms. Bangin!

L. Pork loin chop bashed with a rolling pin to flatten out, seasoned with paprika salt pepper pan dyed with Lucy Bee coconut oil (1 syn ) and onions on salad in toasted wholemeal hex b.

Hi, not been here for a while, life just takes over!
How exciting going to Australia & watching your son play rugby, what an amazing experience.
I noticed the scales aren't looking to bad, you'll soon have the extra lbs off.
Food looks delicious, I love looking at food pics.
Yikes, I've never heard of anyone moving farms, that's going to be some feat, good luck.

@Happy Holidays ahhh, always so pleased to hear from you! Life certainly takes over.... Oz was awesome, moving is "challenging". I was doing well on food until last night...3 large pieces of toblerone but I'm not hungry this morning so skipping brekkkie...
Miss getting out in my bike but I need all the energy I can muster to get through this move......,

Thanks for popping in, cone back soon!
Are you on instagram? Wizza2018

Monday

B. Melon bran flakes hex b plain yoghurt 2 syns honey

L. Left over chicken spinach lentil curry and salad

2 bananas, some sweetes at work mates foreign trips , mostly disgusting stuff from Finland that was spat out...4-5 syns

Sooooo hangry all day, don't know what's wrong
D. Chicken spinach courgette onion pasta made with quark, chicken stock cayenne pepper, herbs etc.. Some phili lite garlic herb ...

Ate loads then was offered toblerone ...couldn't resist 3 large triangles ...Doh!

Tuesday

B. Nothing, not hungry

L. Hungry, left over pasta chicken and salad

D. Chili con carne and boiled rice.

Smacked on roast lamb...

Banana, WW yoghurt 2 sweets at work 4 syns, walked 12k today. Dry popodum 1 sysn

Saturday
Got up at 6 am, hit in my bike for first time in about 6 weeks. Totally took it for granted how fit I was...26 miles, flat, was ok but my body felt it.

Started the week at 13'6"6, weighed in post ride 13'2"6! 4lbs off! Now to keep heading that way.

B. Slimming world rosti , Poached eggs 3 heck chicken Italia 1.5 syns, tinned toms, mushrooms.

L. SW smoked mackerel pate with horse radish, 3 syns , with loads of salad on 2 wm toast hexb.

D. Chicken drumsticks Chinese seasoning, roasted on a bed if well seasoned spicy veg ( chopped cabbage, onions, carrots, with fine,y chopped garlic and fresh ginger). Left over SW carbonara and half a small sweet potato.

D

Attachments

• IMG_3143.JPG
    IMG_3143.JPG
    296.1 KB · Views: 6
IMG_3156.JPG
Sunday

B. 2 wm toasted hexb, spread with laughing cow light triangles 3 Heck chicken Italian sausages , loads of salad , pepper sauce. 1.5 syns for sausages.

L. 3 egg omelette filled with lean bacon 1 syn for spicy chorizo , onions, mushrooms , peppers courgette. All diced and seasoned. Cooked New potatoes, in fry light and roasted as game chips, loads of salad.

Snacked on carrot fingers and left over mackerel pate, 2 syns. And a skinless chicken thigh.

D. Piri piri seasoned whole roast chicken cooked on bed of cabbage, onions and carrots with stock cube.
Jacket potatoes and SW cauliflower cheese made with Morrisons packet cheese sauce and extra cheese , 2 syns.

Feeling full!

I dont do slimming world, so not sure how it works exactly, first thing that struck me is that doesnt look a lot of calories? Id be starving and 'cheating' with crap food if i stuck to that? especially if active.

EDIT, just seen the giant chicken, thats more like it :)

Good luck!

Back