ProPoints Rachel's weight loss diary - Dublin

Well done on ur loss hun :) xx

Hey hun.. Don't wana be patronising but yer PPing incorrectly for yer milk.. Check the carton tho coz it depends on which brand ya get (Aldi skimmed milk is lower PP's) 220ml for 2pp? Am nearly sure that's only 1pp? So 80ml for still 2pp wud be wrong too.. Then a pint for still 2pp wud defo be wrong..
Why dont u take a milk allowance per day rather than pp'ing separetly?
I dont have my purple book or my fricken ipod with me to check the PP's for ya.
As far as I kno 100ml LF milk, is 1pp.. And I think skimmed is half that.. So ur 200ml wud b 1, yer 500ml(pint) wud be 2.5 (tho we dont hav halves) and yer 80ml wud be .5 bringing yer total to 4pp for the day.. Saving you 2pp... :) BUT.. Double check as i'm not 100% x
OMG I can't believe I never even said well done on your loss!! I'm such a b1tch!! So sorry hun...
Well done.. that's a great loss :D Delighted for ya...

Thanks girls,

On the milk... It's low fat 1% milk not actually skimmed so I worked it out per 100 ml and 100ml is 1 pp all the way up to 130ml den 2 pp gives me about 250 ml,

All together breaky and tea I had 310 ml so I gave it 2+1 but I can still have a lol bit of milk later,

I was a savage and had 50 g of ham haha (2 pp for 100g so gave it 1pp)

:)

Racheldublin said:
Thanks girls,

On the milk... It's low fat 1% milk not actually skimmed so I worked it out per 100 ml and 100ml is 1 pp all the way up to 130ml den 2 pp gives me about 250 ml,

All together breaky and tea I had 310 ml so I gave it 2+1 but I can still have a lol bit of milk later,

I was a savage and had 50 g of ham haha (2 pp for 100g so gave it 1pp)

:)

Ah rite ya hav it all worked out so yer grand :-D Hope ya dnt think I was being cheeky. X

Dubchick81 said:
hi hun.. how is yer day going? xx

Good,

I done my shoulder in and had to grab something quick to eat with my nurofen... Got sone fruitbread from Starbucks not realising it was bloody 13 PP!!!!!!! What a shocker! Eating fruit for the rest of my day now hahahahaha

Good,

I done my shoulder in and had to grab something quick to eat with my nurofen... Got sone fruitbread from Starbucks not realising it was bloody 13 PP!!!!!!! What a shocker! Eating fruit for the rest of my day now hahahahaha
Oh no.. Hope yer OK?
OMG :eek: 13pp!!! That's a shocker alright!!! Can yer weeklies cover it??

My weeklies covered it and I just ate fruit with it for lunch ... Just cooked your chicken chasseur (below) oh my god it's amazing thanks so much for recipe

How was your day?

image-802655524.jpg

Diary update for the day:

Breakfast:
2 weetabix (3)
Milk 250 ml (2)
Tea 1 sugar and 80ml milk(2)

Lunch:
Starbucks luxury fruit bread (13!) - can't believe they were this high!
2 portions of dairy gold butter (2)
Kiwi, oranges, Bananna
1.5 ml water

Dinner:
Dubchicks recipe for chicken chasseur -AMAZING dish!
9 pp ( dish is 5 but I added 40g wholegrain rice)
Pint water

Snack:
Pkt meanies (2)

Total= 33
Have 7 left as I'm sticking to Wendy plan and need to use 8 weeklies today...
Might have strawberries and angel delight
Angel delight (3)
Milk (2)
Strawberries (0)
Nice cup of tea (2)

Drinking so much tea!

No exercise coz I done my bloody shoulder in! Will exercise extra to
Tomorrow...

Going to have a nice relaxing night now with tv and the soaps and some motivating weight loss stories from my mags!

Hope everyone had a great day
Xxxxxxxx

Hardi77 said:
Hi hope you don't mind but I'm following your diary!! I also drink alot more tea than before lol x

Welcome,
The more the Merrier!

Loving the tea, trying to change to skimmed milk now to full skimmed! I'm a real milkey cup tea person! Lol

Xx

Welcome,
The more the Merrier!

Loving the tea, trying to change to skimmed milk now to full skimmed! I'm a real milkey cup tea person! Lol

Xx

Have u tried soya milk?? I find its real creamy.. I dont like it but I dont like FF milk...

Dubchick81 said:
Have u tried soya milk?? I find its real creamy.. I dont like it but I dont like FF milk...

Never tried,

The 1% milk is great , have u tried it? Same points as skimmed but tastes like semi skimmed

Hello all,

Diary for today went well, I've stuck to my pp since WI day last wednesday and followed wendy plan :)

Breaky:
Readybreak 40g (4)
Milk 220ml semi skimmed (2)
Sweetner (0)
Tea milk 80ml (1)
Tea 1 sugar (1)
Total: 8pp

Lunch: brought it in with me to work
Sandwich made with-
2 slice wholemeal brown bread (5)
Butter conought gold 14g (1)
Low fat cheese single (1)
Ham Denny crumbed ham 40g (1)
Lettuce (0)
Pkt meanies (2)
Orange, banana and kiwi (0)
1.5 ml water
Total 10pp

Dinner:
Dubchicks chicken chasseur (made double portion yesterday , had hair appointment today after work so just brought this with me... Soo handy)
(5)
Rice wholegrain 40g (4)
Total:9pp

Snacks:
Ww cookies (2)
Ww mallow (1)
1 finger of timeout bar (2)
Coffee (1sugar,70ml milk) (2)
Tea (1sugar 70ml milk) (2)
Total: 9

Total daily used today:33
Total weeklies used today: 3

Had my hair extensions done today so had no time to exercise :-( very bold! No exercise since Tuesday will have to work hard!

Got myself a savings jar and saving EUR1 for every day I track and keep to my points... Will treat myself to facial at end of month :)

Hope everyone had a great day and happy Friday :)

Dinner

Never tried,

The 1% milk is great , have u tried it? Same points as skimmed but tastes like semi skimmed

No hun havn't tried it.. But don't mind skimmed so its all good :D

Yesterday looks tasty.. Love that I get a mention in yer diary ha ha

Dubchick81 said:
No hun havn't tried it.. But don't mind skimmed so its all good :D

Yesterday looks tasty.. Love that I get a mention in yer diary ha ha

Your the master for the recipes so have to give you a shout out! I'm making Philly steak tomorrow for dinner ! :)

Going for Thai/ Chinese tonight , have 24 weeklies and 19 dailys... Wondering what to get to eat... Finding it so hard to get points of things... Even if I am good don't know how I'll work out points

Back