Ronnies Diary feeling poorly want a hug

looking good ronnie I have had a piggy weekend and eaten too much choccie i will stsart fresh tomorrow x

well got my 2 stone award today

b - oats so simple 6.5syns, milk a)
l - lamb and potatoes syn free
d - chicken thai curry 8 syns (home made)

not sure if i will lose this week as no kitchen so got to try to make healthy choices at restaurants lol

well not too bad today
b - hi fi bar b
l - nando 1/4 chicken 6syns and med salad feta as a b
d - pork pasta 2 mini babybel 6 syns

well no kitchen this week so will b a struggle as no cooking facilities so relying on eating out and stuff i can add water to so mug shots for tea but out for lunches so gonna enjoy myself and get b ack on it in a week lol still going for weigh in on thurs even iff i am gonna put on

oops 4lb on but was expected. no kitchen till at least tuesday but been to morrisons so bought some low syn meal options i can cook in microwave but dont need refridgeratins

well after eating a week of rubbish and putting on weigh i am running after the wagon to catch it however have managed to come down with thrush due to complete change in eating habits (and maybe a house ful of dust lol) well hopefully kitchen will be finished on Tuesday

oh ronnie hope you are feleing bettewr and your kitchen is sorted not been on here for a while im 8 weeks today so taking each day as it comes fingers crossed things will b eok will be glad once I get passed the 11 week mark then I can relax a bit mwill pop in to see how you are doing x

well after eating a week of rubbish and putting on weigh i am running after the wagon to catch it however have managed to come down with thrush due to complete change in eating habits (and maybe a house ful of dust lol) well hopefully kitchen will be finished on Tuesday

You will be glad when your kitchen is finished then. We are about to get ours done, i'm dreading it, the only good thing is my mum and dad stay a few doors down so hopefully i will use their kitchen in the mean time. The only problem is my mum will want to make us all dinner (probably non sw friendly) x

well am restarting on band wagon on thursday at weigh in the kitchen should be usable although not finished tomorrow so will be able to cook and not have to buy stuff for lunches etc cant wiat

yay two off this week and can cook now so doing jacket pot for lunch cant wait lol

well been v good today
b - grapefruit and a banana
l - jacket potato, pasta n sauce tomato and herb and 28g cheese (a)
d - chicken breast, jacket potato, beans 28g cheese b
dessert - ww yogurt, banana and strawberries

snacks french fries from multi pack 4syns, twirl from multipack 9syns

breakfast - oats so simple b and 180mls skimmed milk 3syns

lunch jacket potato, ravioli 1.5syns and 28 g chedder

dinner - gammon and home made pasta sauce

snack hifi 6

total 10.5

bought a new pair of trousers today size 16 high waisted ones from dp am sooo chuffed they are lovely

well done on the trousers ronnie x

thanks had a bit of a crappy week tbh will start to stick to writing an online food diary again seem to have gone off the track again!!!! so new start tomorrow thanks for listening guys

well put 2 on this week seriously peed off

b - oads so simple and milk
lunch - home mad spag bol
dinner - chicken curry and naan treat night

syns 30 for day

oh dear had a very bad weekend, bbq on saturday and then yesterday lots of alcohol and naughty food as rather drunk back on the wagon now why oh why am i so easily sidetracked!!!!!

Back