Ronnies Diary feeling poorly want a hug

hahaha erm not sure how long hun will ask my granddad he cooks em for me cos i cant stab a potato myself. Will let you know in morning xx

Good morning,
Feeling a bit better this morning and decided am on a red day so this is what is planned

Breakfast - Scrambled eggs made with milk from hexa, 28g chedder hexa bacon, tomatoes and mushrooms 2 slices wholemeal hexb
Lunch - beef stew all free except half syn for a bit of parsnip and 3/4 of an aunt bessies dumpling 7 syns and 3 new potatoes which is 3 syns
tea - cant believe am still hungry lol 2 slices wholemeal hexb and some sliced chicken and a tin of mackerel in tomatto sauce

if hungry later gonna have some melon and yogurt
mmmmmm

Last edited:
Yum!

Wedges..... I normally put 3 or 4 potatoes in the microwave for about 12 minutes.

Then cut them into wedges and put them into a hot oven for around 30 minutes (or until brown and crispy)

xxx

yay one and a half off this week thats after only 4 days. as weigh in moved from thursday to monday for 2 weeks

well just ordered two new pairs of trousers from evans online now down to an 18 yayyyyyyyy so chuffed have given my 20s away to my friend cant wait to be a 16 lol and shop in other shops lol

omg am sooooo full decided to make the jacket weges and have had a plate ful with a tin of beans on top and am stuffed - would be ok but am having syn free wedges, egg and beans tonight too am gonna look like a syn free wedge soon gotta save those syns for xmas

having a takeaway tomorrow night at mums so probably chicken chop suey or beef in mushroom or something like that.....

well done on ordering the smaller trousers xxx

just had a takeaway so feeling quite naughty but think i have calculated it right

Breakfast 42g crunchybran hexb 200ms semi skimmed hexa

lunch baked beans and home made wedges and a sainsburys taste the difference all butter and sultana cookie 3.5 syns

snacks 2 satsumas and an apple and a banana

Dinner (got hit by the chinese takeaway lol) half portion fried rice 2, half portion of cha sui chow mein (used syns for beef) 4, and half portion ginger chicken (used syns for chicken and mushroom) 5.5 syns, 113g grilled chicken from chicken wings no batter hexb

Total 15 syns how cool is that so convinced i had gone over

which is good because last night i had my treat of home made thai curry and had 19 syns for the day inc curry

Go you on getting a size smaller hun. :)

Glad you like the wedges. I know what you mean about over doing certain foods I keep eating bacon lol.

Glad you enjoyed your chinese too, it is good to know there is nothing u cant have x

i have to say the wedges dont reheat well but they are lovely. i used some season all on them when i cooked them and they were lovely just warm about an hour after cooking (left them in oven once turned off to cool)

well weigh in in about an hour and not looking forward to it but still what has gone on will come off

Go for it hun, I was dreading going but it wasn't half as bad as I thought - and I'd had 2 weeks off! x

oh dear 4 on never mind
am gonna try the easy plan as looks good - not as scary as i thought.

kind of extra easy but am out tonight

Breakfast - Bacon, tomato, bread roll hexb 2 skinny sausages 5 syns

Lunch - syn free wedges, home made turkey and tomato - with turkey, tinned tomatoes, peppers, onion, courgette,

dinner - nando's chicken 8 syns, with a side salad and corn on cob

Total 13 syns

well good morning everyone having an extra easy day today

Breakfast Melon and apple and yogurt

Lunch - syn free wedges and alphabetti spaghetti (i know childish but v fun)

Dinner - spaghetti, mince, home made pasta sauce syn free with 3 mini babybel light on top (hexa)

not sure what my hex be will be but maybe a hifi bar later

Syns
Quavers 5
Tom puree 1

Last edited:
well done you sound like you're getting to grips with the new plan x

am really looking forward to it to be honest and will be easier on my wallet i think

Yeah, that is what I thought too... think it will be much cheaper.

I'm still a bit too scared to try it though, think I need to sit down and plan, plan, plan xxx

Morning guys

felt pants yesterday really painful tummy and unfortunately comfort ate had a cheese sarnie so ended up having 33 syns yesterday so will make it back

Having an easy day today

Breakfast - melon, banana, apple mueller light yogurt

Lunch - 5 laughing cow light (hexa) 6 ryvita wholemeal crackerbread (hexb) 2 hard boiled eggs

dinner - roast pork, new roast potatoes, spinach, carrots and gravy (1syn) will have maybe one or two archers and lemonade so will count for 5syns as am a bit of a light weight.

If i can keep syn count below 10 a day can make up the over spend. not getting weighed until 8th Jan so should be fine

Last edited:
Back