Ronnies Diary feeling poorly want a hug

hi all
well breakfast today was gonna be melon, apple and yog but melon had gone off over night so

B - hi fi bar and bag of snack-a-jacks 6syns)
l - leftover wedges and left over pork and tomato from yesterday
D - spag bol

loving extra easy

Well done on the 4lbs! :) and thats great that your loving the extra easy (i dont know to much about it) hope your doing well xx :)

well was gonna have milk today as my hex a but only had 2 cups of tea so gonna syn it at 2 syns and have 28g cheese on my spag bol instead

total syns for the day 8

ok went up to edinburgh last night and it was lovely but have not had a great time diet wise lol

Yesterday -
B - nothing as woke up late
L - jacket with cheese hexa, and tuna
snack olives 2syns and prawns and pasta salad
dinner - vennison, with dauphinoise potatoes (not sure on syns) french onion soup and then dessert oops a crepe with banana, chocolate sauce and a scoop of icecream. again not sure on syns.

today
breakfast - poached egg, slice of toast, bacon, beans,
lunch - was a buffet so had two triangles with smoked salmon and cream cheese, one cheese and mustard savory triangle and one prawn lots of fruit
snack - melon and some weird kind of vege wrap thing from marks with no bread so all free)
dinner (heres where i have fallen off wagon help me up please) quarter portion of noodles with beef, quater portion of chicken with spring onion and ginger, quarter portion of fried rice (did serve up half portion of each but left loads on plate) a couple of salt and pepper chicken wings,

now drawn a line under it and am now looking forward to being back on plan tomorrow

well i put on a pound which considering i have totted up all the 'hidden' syns i have had is very lucky. I am having a treat tonght as i feel a bit blue so had a twix on way home and having lasagne tongiht (home made) and back to being v good tomorrow onwards no more falling off the wagon its starting to hurt lol

I agree with Geena Gee That pound will come off in no time! oh and your lasagne sounds good :) Hope you are doing well xx

well am definately back on track today
still sticking with EE
Breakfast - bacon roll (hexb)
Lunch - baked salmon in soy sauce with mushrooms, pak choi and new potatoes v yummy
dinner - syn free wedges, with mixed grill of steak, pork and 2 bowyers sausages (2 syns) and some tomato ketchup 1 syn

well was wayyy over syns yesterday so have limited myself to between 5-10 per day so am not doing too bad on having 3
my hex a has been milk in my three cups of tea today

good morning everyone how are you all today, i am in a v positive mood today not sure why - maybe its no work and am sitting on laptop in my pjs lol

b - scrambled eggs with tomatoes on 2 slices nimble (hexb) and 2 mini babybel hexa used 2 tbsp milk so 1 syn

l - tomato and herb pasta and sauce made with water with 2 bowyers sausages in it 2syns

d - beef with noodles (recipe from sw mag)

Snack creamy cheese mugshot 2 syns
loving this ee plan - if no other syns its a 5 syn day

snacks - mueller light and pineapple (had mueller light and melon yesterday) and bananas

Last edited:
morning all

well am doing another pj day today and hope to finish my book which i am loving at the moment

B - hi fi bar and a abanana (Hexb)
L - roast turkey, syn free potatoes, parsnips, carrots, brocolli and stuffing and cranberry sauce (3syns)
D - low fat supernoodles, tuna and 2 mini babybel.

Snacks through day fruit

sounds like a good dinner i love those!!! Hope you are having a nice weekend :) xx

good weekend thank you am now being forcibly removed from the laptop lol

hello
today been not too bad a day, v tired tho look like i have been up all night lol but not

b - melon, apple, mueller light
snack hifi - hexb
l - lamb shank new potatoes
2 cups tea 1syn fr milk
d - home made wedges, turkey with tomatos, courgettes, garlic, peppers, onions and mushrooms with 2 mini babybel on it

melon and pineapple and yog for dessert

snack 1 quality street 2 syns

yay 3 syn day loving it.....

hi guys

well last night i had another toffee so had 5 syns yesterday

on wards and upwards and on with today

b - melon, pineapple, apple, mueller light

l - potato wedges, tin ravioli heinz (2 syns)

d - sausage (morrisons free ones) and tomato pasta - 2 mini babybel hexa

snack - hi fi - hex b
1 cup of tea milk 1 syn

hi all well feeling well positive this week - despite having a flexi day on thurs (gave myself 50 syns) have only had total of 83 for whole week so better have bloomin lost lol

b - melon, pineapple, grapes and a hi fi hexb
l - tuna, supernoodles (lowfat) 2 mini babybel hexa
d - savory rice, mince enchilada mix - old el paso 1syn no tortilla feels liek a waste of syns lol

syn - milk 1, lindt ball 4

menus looking good good luck for wi :wave_cry:

thank you just got back from seein defiance and managed to polish off about £2.00 worth of grapes lol still at least i was good lol

Back