Ronnies Diary feeling poorly want a hug

8th dec... blimey lol

im sure you will be fine!!

well my pork is in the oven and i have been to evans and could not find any trousers with short enough legs that i liked am such a short arse.

did buy a pair of 18s in dps and really chuffed as its an 18 and not an evans 18

happy new year everyone, am loving extra easy
Breakfast - two dry fried eggs, bacon, morrisons sausages (cant believe i have only just discovered these lol) beans and two slices nimbel (hexb) brown sauce 1 syn

Lunch batchelors low fat super noodles and a tin of tuna

snack six haribo starmix - 3 syns

Dinner home made pasta sauce, pasta and left over pork mmmmm, 2 mini babybel light 4syns
dessert - melon, yogurt

total syns for day 8

hi all
well today i have been sitting around in my pjs playin co-op gears of war 2 on the xbox with Mark. and loving every minute

just cooking tea so thought i would write down my thoughts and food for the day.
I am soooo loving extra easy
Breakfast - egg, beans, morrisons syn free sausages, bacon, 2 slices nimble (5 syns)
lunch 5 laughing cow light hexa, left over pork, marmite, 6 ryvita cracker bread hexb
dinner chicken with lime, ginger, chillies pepper and onions (note to self dont put finger in mouth after doing chillies lol) and rice.
dessert - melon and yogurt

snack nicknaks from multi pack - 8 syns - nice crisps but bit of a waste lol

hi all
well today has been a nice day
breakfast hifi bar hexb and a banana
snack satsuma and a ww bramley apple slice - 4.5syns
lunch pasta and sauce made with water - chicken one with leftover chopped up pork in. and a pitta bread 7.5 syns
dinner, home made burgers, syn free wedges and beans

ususal dessert of melon and yogurt

total syns for the day 12

oops had some chocolate so add 5 syns so total is 17 but no more chocolate to taunt me lol still 50 left till weigh in on thurs so will limit myself to 10 per day

well back to work tomorrow and cant wait lol i tend to want to eat more if i am at home as if at work can fill up on fruit but am more self conscious when i am at home as to how much i eat weird huh!!

good day today had 14 syns done extra easy today

breakfast - hi fi bar (hexb)

lunch jacket with 3 mini babybel light (hexa) and tuna and xtra light mayo (2syns)

dinner big bowl of beef stew

snack 3 m&s chocolates - 6syns
hi fi bar 6syns
xtra light mayo 2 syns

hi all been a bit slack in writing up the diary bit but been so busy, am not sure if i am looking forward to my weigh in tomorrow but should be ok fingers crossed. hope you all are well

morning all on an extra easy day (like this extra easy lark)
Breakfast - 42g crunchy bran and skimmed milk (hexa and Hexb) with a banana
Lunch - sw wedges, tuna mixed with three tbsp mayo (1.5syns) 2 hard boiled eggs
dinner - eggs, sw wedges and beans mmmm

well had a really rubbish day at work so had all my syns today packet quavers, bag minstrells and my mayo on my tuna,

really stressed at work and had a good cry and a moan and rant to my boss this morning so feeling a bit better but still feel unappreciated not by him but by his boss who thinks that i will do what i am told without being thanked for anything.........
still am gonna have a huge plate of egg, wedges, beans and i bought bacon and mushrooms to go with it mmmmmm

hi all,
am feeling better today and surprise surprise on extra easy day today toooo

Breakfast 42g crunchy bran(hexb) and skimmed milk (hexa)
lunch - roast potatoes, pork, brocolli, parsnips, carrots, yorkshire pudding 4syns, stuffing 2syns gravy 1syn
dinner - pasta and sauce made with water with some pork.

snack 2 chocolates 4, haribo bears 2

hi all
well on ee today too

b oats so simple 6.5syns and milk (hexa)
l tuna and batchelors low fat supernoodles with 28g chees (hexb)
d syn free wedges, pork and a home made ratatouille sauce all syn free.
other syns 4 chocolates 8 syns
total syns 14 1/5 syns for the day

Back