Extra Easy SarahMP

That would be a good idea if I was a regular drinker. The test was still on, not sure how long they are digital for. So I left it on side next to hand wash and he didn't see it. Which makes me question his hygiene lol as he must just wet his hands!!!!! So I said will you get my glasses from the bathroom side. Then he saw it and said 'is this a joke or are you being real' which sums up are relationship. He's really happy.

Let's not tell anyone till after the scan he said. Last time I told about 8 people but made them all pretend I hadn't told them. I'm good at keeping other people's secrets but terrible at my own. I think it will be easier this time. And obviously you lot don't count!!

When I got weighed this week, I was expecting a gain because I was super bloated and due my period. I started spotting and assumed my period had started. Then I lost weight and was happy. Then no period. My cycle right now is crazy crazy don't even know what's happening. 28 days one month, 55 the next. So I wasn't too concerned. Been cramping for 2 days. Nothing this morning, so I pulled a test out my draw and thought....just incase. And it's ++++++++!!! On a clear blue digital!!

I am a bit shocked, I havnt told the husband yet. You guys must keep a secret lol!!! Not that you know him. I want to go out and buy another pack of tests to be sure.
Fantastic news... Congratulations, so happy for you x

Thanks @Ra-ra
Too be honest I'm not that keen on any bars in general. Someone told me the Hifi were a real treat, so I was expecting more. I mainly have bread or cereal as a healthy extra.

Just had a delicious meal out. In the new villiage pub/restaurant/trendy place. My friend works there so I asked her what was slimming world friendly, as she did slimming world lay year. So I had steak, new potatoes, salad, seasonal veg and some of my hubby a chips. I almost all my syns to eat or and didn't need them.

My plans for tomorrow ......read up on pregnancy food. I don't think I paid much attention to it last time apart from the main things but I will remind myself on 'the rules'
And also I think I can have extra Healthy extras if I need them?? So will read the thread on minimins.

I know you can have extra hex when breastfeeding. I never followed sw when pg so no idea what the deal is during it. Either way it's unlikely to matter until 3rd trimester when you need an extra 300kcal a day :) not much really is it....all this eating for two stuff is a myth. To be fair though I think I ate for 8

When I got weighed this week, I was expecting a gain because I was super bloated and due my period. I started spotting and assumed my period had started. Then I lost weight and was happy. Then no period. My cycle right now is crazy crazy don't even know what's happening. 28 days one month, 55 the next. So I wasn't too concerned. Been cramping for 2 days. Nothing this morning, so I pulled a test out my draw and thought....just incase. And it's ++++++++!!! On a clear blue digital!!

I am a bit shocked, I havnt told the husband yet. You guys must keep a secret lol!!! Not that you know him. I want to go out and buy another pack of tests to be sure.
Congratulations Sarah:bestwishes:

Last time I didn't follow anything and I weighed myself a few weeks after and had only gained 7lbs. But this time I'm beginning bigger so want to stick to it. I'm happy to stay as I am until I start needing more, won't be concerned if I lose in the beginning. I don't really have my healthy A right now, as 1litre of almond milk is too much, so adding more is pointless. I've just got the pregnancy vitamins, so I'm fine in that regards.

Just made the best slow cooker pulled pork ever. No fat, very lean. Loads left over. Needed this. Spent an hour walking round the villiage trying to get my daughter to sleep for her nap as the house was too noisy. Got her to sleep as I entered the back garden and 5 mins later next doors dog woke her up. So spent the day with an overtired (which basically means hyperactive, crazy, full on) daughter. So was glad for bedtime and food.

I still have all 15 syns left, so plan on either:
White choc chip cookie
Cornetto
Peanut butter Icecream and banana
Yorkie bar
Or
Posh crisps

Maybe the Icecream.....will decide soon.

That made me hungry.

The food list. Not the bit about your daughter

I like children, couldn't eat a whole one.

Who am I kidding. I really don't like children.

Hang on....

I don't really have treats because I end up spending syns them on avocado, olive oil, condiments, coffee when I go out etc. So it was a good treat.

This mornings breakfast....
Poached egg, spinach and mushrooms on a slice of toast with avocado and decaf latte.

P.s you can have runny eggs while pregnant if they have the British lion stamp.

Congratulations!!

I'm exhausted. Been to the beach today and it was boiling, my daughter loves the beach and was running to get shells and go in the sea. Then run in the sand. Ended up pushing her home in her nappy only and putting her straight in the bath. Totally not synning the Icecream I had to keep eating to stop it going all over her lol

I remember when I was pregnant before, the 1st trimester would be exhasting. I'd get home from work and have a sleep. None of that this time round. I think he heat has contributed to my tired today. Lots of work to do this evening and..:...the bake off Woop!

I'm exhausted. Been to the beach today and it was boiling, my daughter loves the beach and was running to get shells and go in the sea. Then run in the sand. Ended up pushing her home in her nappy only and putting her straight in the bath. Totally not synning the Icecream I had to keep eating to stop it going all over her lol

I remember when I was pregnant before, the 1st trimester would be exhasting. I'd get home from work and have a sleep. None of that this time round. I think he heat has contributed to my tired today. Lots of work to do this evening and..:...the bake off Woop!
I absolutely love Bake off, it's one of those programs where I just sit and don't move, but once it's finished I can't stop thinking of cake!!!

Pregnancy with a child around is no joke. So take what you can in terms of feet up!!

Back