Extra Easy SarahMP

Hope you're feeling a little less exhausted, I agree it was very hot yesterday and although I haven't been pregnant I can imagine it would be so much harder!
Have a lovely day!

Ruth
X

image.jpeg

:(:(
So disappointed! These are disgusting. Only made half the recipe, so only wasted half the ingredients. I used stevia which is a natural sweetener and is stronger than normal sweetener, so I reduced the amount. The texture was disgusting. Is tasted like chocolate fluffy egg.

All in the bin, including the 1 bite.

I'm laughing right now. My dad is 60 next year. He was supposed to have a health check when he was 50 but didn't. The Drs rang to say can you come to have your check as the last time you was seen by a dr or nurse was 1987 lol !!!! My mum was going on and on at him to go. Like on and on and on. For months.

So he finally went last week, had bloods taken, blood pressure etc.

Went for results today. He's perfectly healthy, 1 stone overweight but all else fine. Nothing was high or low. After all the fuss she made he thinks it's hilarious. So do I. But I'm glad he went.

View attachment 183535
:(:(
So disappointed! These are disgusting. Only made half the recipe, so only wasted half the ingredients. I used stevia which is a natural sweetener and is stronger than normal sweetener, so I reduced the amount. The texture was disgusting. Is tasted like chocolate fluffy egg.

All in the bin, including the 1 bite.
That it such a shame they look absolutely delicious

My daughters 2 yr old birthday party today. Although the she's 2 in a few days. Was fun. But headache now, too many kids. Too much sugar filled kids.

The ingredient list looks just like what you would use for sweet chocolate egg muffin cups.

I've not been able to make a nice cake without some sort of flour.

Breakfast!!!!! My baby is 2 today!!!!!!! Exhausted already after too much excitement!! Her favourite present is her cash register lol

Breakfast - egg, mushroom, beans, free from bread (hex) and healthy living Cumberland sausage (to be synned)

Lack of speed here but we need a shop, I had a tangerine, so that helps.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 8
image.jpeg

A treat night, organic cacao chocolate with a camomile tea. I've not synned the choc yet but I've not used any today. Sorry I've not been catching up guys, will do soon. The early pregnancy tiredness has hit me big time.

Breakfast!!!!! My baby is 2 today!!!!!!! Exhausted already after too much excitement!! Her favourite present is her cash register lol

Breakfast - egg, mushroom, beans, free from bread (hex) and healthy living Cumberland sausage (to be synned)

Lack of speed here but we need a shop, I had a tangerine, so that helps.
Happy birthday to your little one x

-2lbs tonight!!!
Slowly getting there. Once my countdown runs out Im doing it alone. I'm eating loads of food and not harming baby or myself. I read that once pregnant you need to get midwife a permission and can't lose a certain amount of weight or you have to stop going.

To be honest I don't care about weight, I will continue to eat healthy foods and treat my body well, which slimming world does perfectly.

Back