• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

shopathon!

wow, what a day!!!

have just got back from meadowhall after a 10 hour shopping spree!

i have eventually got the hang of not taking 16s into the changing room!

i have bought some much needed new bras - 36DD instead of 38 FF!

trousers i'm now a 10 petite in NEXT and M&S

tops all are size 12, bought about 4

dresses from oasis and warehouse size 10

and a size 8 skirt from wallis

as well as 3 pairs of shoes

and a lovely butterfly necklace ( thank FYM!)

oh, and some knickers and makeup!!!!

Its a good job i made all that money on ebay recently ( about £250 now!)

I'm never going back to anything bigger than a size 12 again
the feeling of picking up little sizes is soooooooo good, i'm still buzzing!!

daisy x

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
What fun Daisy

So pleased for you. Can't wait for the photos.
Have you got room for all the stuff? I've had to take over half my OH wardrobe too!:p:p:p

yes there is plenty of room as i have ebayed everything that wasn't nailed down, lol! - i only had a very few things left

i was trying to get a 'capsule wardrobe' as recommended by Gok last night, but its a bit random really - will need to go again in a couple of months i reckon hopefully!

daisy x

Oh wow Daisy. I cant wait to feel like that. I was over the moon when I managed to buy a top the other day in a size 18....lol a size 8 skirt???? I can still but dream.
Well done you....you deserve all the lovely good feelings your hard work has earned you.
xx

i know its mad isn't it!
i was buying size 20 tops from next in december and now its 12s!

i'm nowhere near a size 8 in anything else - think it was just a good skirt! - but nice all the same, will have to think of a way of wearing it with the label sticking out lol!

daisy x

daisy x

sounds like a fantastic shopping trip! I need to start working on my summer wardrobe now really. I got to goal mid october so have plenty of winter clothes that fit but nothing for when the sun shines (for all of three days a year)

I think a trip to the Trafford Centre is in order. What fun!! I'm like you though, always pick out things that are for too big. Or buy shoes and handbags as I don't need to worry about being too big for them to look good!

SexyBecks1

is loving CWP xx
I bet you felt like sexiest woman in the world being able to wear what you want.

Although I am only down to an 18, I still go for the 20/22!!! Looking forward to be able to pick up a 12 though.

Make sure you put some pics on here of your new clothes, we want to see. :banana dancer: