Total Solution Size 10 by teatime! Trish's Exante Diary

thinking of you and hoping today finishes well x

have a good day tomorrowx

another 100% TS day ....box ticked !! Luckily it has been a really busy day today and a big order I have been working on for work came through so that made me feel real good ,in fact I think there was even dancing lol lol Tummy is bubbling away tonight ,its not hungry just bizarrely bubbling lol lol Getting into the routine of getting up early and doing some exercise which I am really pleased with ,just need to up it ...would really love to see a really good loss again next week or at least be able to tick the 1st stone off.......now that would be amazing lol lol Have lunch with a girlfriend to contend with on Wednesday,not sure what we are doing/going yet ........

Day 9 I guess !!

Made the stupid mistake of jumping on the scales this morning after my 100% TS day yesterday and am now not going to weigh until weigh in days...once a week is enough lol lol lol How can you put on half a pound when you are only eating 600 cals or whatever it is............more water needed I guess although I did drink at least 3 litres yesterday lol lol and I am too old for TOTM and I am exercising every day.....never mind it will be fine on the day.............. tried adding coffee to my choc shake this morning ,not sure it helped:)

Made the stupid mistake of jumping on the scales this morning after my 100% TS day yesterday and am now not going to weigh until weigh in days...once a week is enough lol lol lol How can you put on half a pound when you are only eating 600 cals or whatever it is............more water needed I guess although I did drink at least 3 litres yesterday lol lol and I am too old for TOTM and I am exercising every day.....never mind it will be fine on the day.............. tried adding coffee to my choc shake this morning ,not sure it helped:)

Hey chick hope ur having a fab day.. Forget what the scales are saying our official wi is next week.. Scales go up and down day to day so don't worry.. Ur doing fab and sticking to it 100% so focus on next week... I had a cheeky scale op this morning but said I'm 2lbs lighter than yesterday made my day though but it's not official still good to see how it's all going :D tomm could be completely different so do not panic :) have a wonderful day and well done on the excersise front definately helps along the way :)
Have a lovely day x x

agh bless you precious...thank youxx I wasn't even going to step on them then there I was ...automatic behaviour lol lol lol
Been too busy today to even think about food let alone eat any so am on schedule to be another 100% TS yehhhhhh ....its all going swimmingly well:)

well recovered lovely lady x

the scales are definately our best friend one sec and an enemy the next!!

well done on yet another 100% day... fantastic :)

have a good sleep ...i will catch you soonx

end of another day ......

thats another day gone ,another very positive day ...I definitely think the key to this is just to keep busy, that way there is no time to even think about food .......am definitely feeling lighter,not bloated or lethargic which is a huge bonus and the house seems to be remarkably clean and where is the ironing pile lol lol lol So I am off to do some sewing ....as well as my day job I have a little internet shop...I make handbags ,purses etc whatever takes my fancy.........and I have some purses to finish so see you in the morning girls xxx

whats you website trish ..i will take a look :)

Yay - another 100% well done

xx

Have a big dose of the blues today and everything is soooooooooooo much effort !!! But I am still 100% so far...yippeeeeeeeee lol
Strawberry shake for brekkie ,don't have brekkie until about 10am (thats not the time I get up!!) it seems to make the day shorter when you only have 3 shakes to fill it:) Lunch is about 2pm and then last shake about 6ish bit of a routine going on with that now.............hope everyone else is going well xxxx

Hey Trish, I just noticed we're on virtually the same path! Same weight to lose, same goal etc, only you lost more weight than me last week :) and my house isn't tidy. We can do it!

Hey Trish, I just noticed we're on virtually the same path! Same weight to lose, same goal etc, only you lost more weight than me last week :) and my house isn't tidy. We can do it!

so we are ...great to have your company on this seemingly long journey or so it seems today.............hope your day is going well ..... 6lbs off is still blooming good girl ...6lbs off and not going on again ....we can and will do it !!xx

Hey hun how u doing hope that u had a fab day today ... It's ok to feel blue some days you know... Your allowed sweet.. Well done for sticking at it though even at times like these ... I usually have that wen I haven't got a busy day so it's ok ...here's to day 11 tomm gosh is it me or is the days flying by lol.. Must be good though huh .. Lol.. Have. Fab eve and will have a nosy at your online shop I love bags etc ... X x

Hi Trishx

I love your website x soo up my streetx i particularly love the coin purses...will definately spread the word, clever you :)

I do hope tomorrow is a better day for you and you begin to feel betterx

take care lovely lady x

Hi Trishx

I love your website x soo up my streetx i particularly love the coin purses...will definately spread the word, clever you :)

I do hope tomorrow is a better day for you and you begin to feel betterx

take care lovely lady x

Thank you so much for those lovely words xx I absolutely loving making stuff and to get to sell some is a bonus and pays for yet more fabric...one day hopefully it might make some money !
Hope your day is going well
catch up later xx

Goodness me I have lost track of what day I am on ...for some reason last few days have been really difficult and this morning I woke up hungry ...its ok a litre of water soon put paid to that lol lol

Need to get my head back in the positive zone ...not long to weigh in ...have been 100% ,just don't feel any lighter yet lol lol bizarre when I have only lost 8 of my 96lbs but.................

Chocolate shake for brekkie and now for my treat of the day a big cup of coffee with a splodge of milk !!

catch ya later xx

my treat of the day a big cup of coffee with a splodge of milk !!

You are so good - I drink loads of tea and coffee still, I tell myself it is part of my water intake ;) I know I should be stronger but if I gave up all my vices in one go I'd go under!

Back