Total Solution Size 10 by teatime! Trish's Exante Diary

Lol... No ifs no buts .. You can do this and you will :D absolutely not long at all for wi.. I don't feel much lighter either to be honest lol any kind of loss is fab :)

I find tea time the worst to be honest, during the day I'm in and out so barely think about food.. It's when all the cooking begins is where my weakest point is :eek: lol.. Usually just chuck chicken down my gob :D that does it :D..

Stay strong remember why your doing this.. And just don't forget how good u will feel once the losses add up and u start seeing a new you..;) that's when you realise this was all worth it.. Hang in there lovely .. Hugs x x x

Am feeling lots better this afternoon and am going to get on that treadmill when I have finished work and whilst hubby sorts out his tea!!

The treadmill! You brave girl. One of my dreams is to be able to ride a bike again. Mine said it shouldn't be ridden by anyone over 14.5st :-(

So pleased to hear you are feeling better this afternoon x

Im finding this hard atm too but we can do this together...sleep well love n hugs xx

sucker for punishment!!

Good morning fellow minis.............well I did it again....... and had a sneaky wi to gee me up...............yes I know I said I wasn't going to but I needed to see that something positive was happening and I have lost a whole pound WTF(cuse my french!) is that about ,you need at least 2000 cals a day just to exist I am having 600 a day ...doesn't add up to 1 flipping pound !!!!!!!!!!!! BUT I am not going to let this beat me, going to up the ante and do more exercise and get more water in..am sticking at 3 litres maybe it needs 4 and we will see what happens then ....only needed 6lbs to get my 1st stone and I want that on Monday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Morning,
I did the same as you.Weighed myself on the first night to see just how much I put on in a day and I was at 13.8. Did it again at 11pm last night and I was 13.1, however this morning I am 13.2, so whats that all about?
At least its only day 3 now so not to fussed, will try not to look until next week now.
Have a good day!!!

Good morning fellow minis.............well I did it again....... and had a sneaky wi to gee me up...............yes I know I said I wasn't going to but I needed to see that something positive was happening and I have lost a whole pound WTF(cuse my french!) is that about ,you need at least 2000 cals a day just to exist I am having 600 a day ...doesn't add up to 1 flipping pound !!!!!!!!!!!! BUT I am not going to let this beat me, going to up the ante and do more exercise and get more water in..am sticking at 3 litres maybe it needs 4 and we will see what happens then ....only needed 6lbs to get my 1st stone and I want that on Monday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lol oh Hun bless you..whatever u do hang in there.. A pound is still fab you know.. We still have 3 whole days before wi.. I had a cheeky wi this morning and it was 11.12 lol ... At the beginning of the week I was 11.10 lol.. It's ok.. We will get there you know.. Also I think excersise builds muscle so that weighs a bit too I think if that makes sense lol.. w would love a 5lb loss Monday that would be 1 stone lost then :eek: in time it will happen hugs x x

Stay strong

.am sticking at 3 litres maybe it needs 4 and we will see what happens then

Won't you drown?! I'm really struggling with the water intake, it makes me feel bloated and I'm always on the loo! :tear_drop:

Your doing really well hun. Try to avoid the scales, your true result will be at wi. Well done so far xo

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

I hate the scales but they are like a drug...listening to us all they have made us all down in week 2xxx

we have to try to stay off them till monday!!

Won't you drown?! I'm really struggling with the water intake, it makes me feel bloated and I'm always on the loo! :tear_drop:
ohhhhhhh I am always on the loo...I just drink a big glass of water (600mls) every hourish,then I stop about teatime otherwise I would be up all night ...3/4 ltrs is ok , lots more and you would have real problems!!!

I hate the scales but they are like a drug...listening to us all they have made us all down in week 2xxx

we have to try to stay off them till monday!!
I know ...it is just automatic ...a life time of standing on the scales for every tiny little result lol lol I make a pledge here and now that I will only stand on the scales on Mondays for weigh in!!!!

I know ...it is just automatic ...a life time of standing on the scales for every tiny little result lol lol I make a pledge here and now that I will only stand on the scales on Mondays for weigh in!!!!

I will pledge too or i may end up giving up !!

with you all the way xx

goodness where on earth has the week gone ,can't believe we are already at a weekend!!!!!!
So how have you all been today ...........have been busy on a project ...a very time consuming and frustrating project.....so not been around today...hope you have all had a good one :)

I have had another 100% day , it is all getting very routine and a bit boring but it needs to be done ...keep looking at things that I want to wear when I am thinner .........every time I ever went on a diet ...and that was a lot..........my dream was to look good in a pair of Levi 501s and a white t-shirt .......have had that dream since I was 17....now it would also be pretty dresses :)

All those 100% days, you're doing brilliantly :D Hope you enjoyed the rest of your weekend.

Bit of a family crisis in the mother in law dept this weekend which is why I have not been around, it is always a crisis when she rings but when you get all the way down to Devon it never seems so ....love her bits but.............
Anyway food has been consumed for one meal a day whilst away ,Sat was salmon and veg and tea tonight was egg salad so hopefully not too much damage at wi tomorrow..........am going into this week feeling very positive considering when I have had a sneaky wi this week nothing was happening....which I totally can't understand lol lol lol

like Precious said x good luck for tomorrow xx

disappointing is an understatement!!

I have lost 2lbs and am unbelievably disappointed with it.......yes I know its a lose and any lose is better than nothing but...........2 shakes and a bar a day plus 3/4 ltrs of water plus exercise and I only lose 2lbs..........makes no sense ,yes I did eat at the weekend but one meal was poached salmon with cauliflower and green beans and the other was salad with balsamic vinegar dressing and 2 hard boiled eggs not a carb in sight...........oh well I will give it another week and something wonderful had better happen,because if I am only going to lose 2lbs a week from now on in I might as well do Slimming World or something..........onwards and downwards lol lol lol Ok Have got that off my chest ...am just going to focus on the fact that sooooooooo far I have lost 10lbs

Trish

I understand that i think i fell off the wagon because i wasnt losing and went into bugger it mode!!

2lb is pants i know after the days of shakes and bars and unlike many of us you were good at the weekend and deserve more lossx

im going to give it another try till ive finished the box i have which has 2 more weeks worth xx

hang in there love x

Back