size102bs WW 'vs' Gastric Band fight.

Heya, hope you have had a brilliant mothers day and that your babies have spoiled you rotten! :D

I bought the Just Dance this weekend, hight recommend, absolutely brilliant it is, one of the best work outs ever!

Vanda, what part of Brum did you live? Im from there originally, wouldn't go back to live there now, but do still like to visit.

Hope you've had a great weekend, and here's to another week. xxx

Hiya ahhh thanx they did I got lovely pressies cards and flowers and my fella got me Just Dance whey hey lol I was so chuffed had my mum here so havent done it yet hope to tomorrow if my middle daugher goes too school,shes ill.
How about you did you have a super day :D I bet it was lovely with your little one bless,hope your neighbours are being kinder and you are going strong on plan Ill read your diary tomorrow xxxx Thanx:p

WeeK 2 weigh-in

Week 2 weigh-in today - 2lbs :) 8lbs- in 2 weeks

Im pleased but Ive seen people losing 3-4lbs a week and they are drinking W A T E R lots.......
I will give it a go this week did manage a few 2 litre days last week and tbh I enjoyed it but its getting in the habit :rolleyes::rolleyes:
Have a cold sniff cough sneeze so Im hoping the plan will help it go ?

Heres to weigh-in 3 :D

Good morning

Another big well done on the 2lb gone forever :happy096: Unfortunately I put on a pound but then again that was expected. New frame of mind for me today. :)

I am Welsh, I moved to Brum with my ex husbands job many years ago. When we got divorced I stayed there and finally moved back home 3 years ago. Who knows what will happen with my relationship in the future but yes you are right we do have to trust each other.

Have thought about getting counselling myself as I am obsessed with food :confused:, will see how I go over the next few weeks. Have now got a plan to change one thing each week.

Hope you soon feel better I hate having colds make you feel so miserable. Good to hear you had a great mothers day. This is the first year for me without my mum (she died in November) so has been a tad difficult but must move on.

Am off to buy some new clothes cos have decided being fat does not mean i cant look fab :D

Aisha - I have lived in Stourbridge, Moseley and West Heath. Am glad to be back home though.

Have a great day

Good morning

Another big well done on the 2lb gone forever :happy096: Unfortunately I put on a pound but then again that was expected. New frame of mind for me today. :)

I am Welsh, I moved to Brum with my ex husbands job many years ago. When we got divorced I stayed there and finally moved back home 3 years ago. Who knows what will happen with my relationship in the future but yes you are right we do have to trust each other.

Have thought about getting counselling myself as I am obsessed with food :confused:, will see how I go over the next few weeks. Have now got a plan to change one thing each week.

Hope you soon feel better I hate having colds make you feel so miserable. Good to hear you had a great mothers day. This is the first year for me without my mum (she died in November) so has been a tad difficult but must move on.

Am off to buy some new clothes cos have decided being fat does not mean i cant look fab :D

Aisha - I have lived in Stourbridge, Moseley and West Heath. Am glad to be back home though.

Have a great day

Hi Vanda ahhh ((hugs)) for you for your mums loss xx

Ah at least its just 1lb and that can be fluid,yep I think the clothes will spur you on nothing like seeing whats nice and new in the shops and what we could be in by summer hey :)
I think private counsellings good had nhs but that wasnt great so I wll have to save up for a couple of sessions
What are you going to change each week? I have to drink more Im awful my mum says i'll get kidney stones :eek:
Hope you have a great day shopping let me know what there was out there xx

Well done on the 2lb gone... Fabulous job! 1-2lb per week is a healthy way of losing, have seen it written so many times that people who lose slowly keep it off better at the end of their mish than those who lose large amounts per week as those people get disheartened when they don't lose and end up gaining again, so seriously, I think you are doing a fantastic job, keep it up! :)

Have a good day. xxx

Thats very true you know I never thought about it like that,I know after doing CD and LL then trying WW or anothe plan just after and couldnt cope with the low losses after the hugely big ones(well mine were still low lol)
I also feel the longer you are on a plan you change your life to adapt to it thats why I feel the VLCD wont work as its not long enough to get in a whole new way of livng going is it,though I se people hat lose 10+stones on it tend to stay at target I expect as it took them nearly a year hey?
Yes 2lbs is good as I alos lost the 6lbs last week and so 8lbs in 2 weeks is great Id love 2lbs a week
Thanks alot :D hope you are well your doing great xx

Good evening

I only bought 2 tops would have bought more but was determined not to buy something just cos it fit :p

The thing I changed last week was no diet coke/pepsi. I dont drink tea or coffee so sm now on at least 2 litres of water a day. Not too bad although did have a headache for 2 days at the start.

Have rejoined ww tonight. Have been and got weighed and bought monthly pass so my weight stats are off cos have been weighing at home. But have worked out I'm still 4lb lighter then when I joined sw at the start of the year so all is not lost ;)

Am back to work tomorrow so have a good day.

Good evening

I only bought 2 tops would have bought more but was determined not to buy something just cos it fit :p

The thing I changed last week was no diet coke/pepsi. I dont drink tea or coffee so sm now on at least 2 litres of water a day. Not too bad although did have a headache for 2 days at the start.

Have rejoined ww tonight. Have been and got weighed and bought monthly pass so my weight stats are off cos have been weighing at home. But have worked out I'm still 4lb lighter then when I joined sw at the start of the year so all is not lost ;)

Am back to work tomorrow so have a good day.

YeY well done you :D am well pleased and 4lbs down good start hey :D
Also good on you buying a monthly pass I thnk you sound ready to go ...... lets get this done just think by christmas how well we could do :cool: only 284 days :eek: 40 weeks even at 1 lbs a week thats 3 stone.

Glad you brought something,yep thats like me buy something because it fits depressing isnt it ! But come summer we will be able to buy nice stuff :)

How you feeling now you made a decision to do ww ?
Hope work goes okay ,oh just thought we will have weigh-in day at teh same day :)
xx

Good morning hope all is well with you.

Had a bit of a lay in this morning got up at 10, will have to leave for work about 1245 so chilling and faffing about at the mo.

Feel great about starting ww last night and would be great to lose 3 stone by Christmas. Although why is there always part of me that want it to be much quicker even though I know its best to lose slower and change habits?

Have a great day am off to plan todays and tomorrows menu.

Hi Yes I want it off quicker too then just learn maintance,natural look at the amount of people on Cambridge and Lighterlife.....But I know they wont work for me,I have to relaern my whole eating and exercise life,so maybe try do as I am focusing on each week forget the amount we want to lose and do 7lbs goals?
Im not feeling at all well,but wont come off plan,Im hoping the extra water will flush it out.......Want to dig my little vegetable patch :eek: but ache.....

Hope work goes ok and chat soon.well done on the meal planning xx

Sorry you are still feeling under par :hug99:hope you feel better soon.
You have still got more get up and go than me if you can still have a go at the veg patch. :)

I get what you mean about the vlcds I toyed with them and can see the advantage of the quick weight loss but think the maintaining would be harder cos of the learning new habits. I'm like you and want to change my eating and exercise habits for life starting now.

Am off to work again soon, look after yourself. :D

Hi Vanda thanks alot :)
I was ill yesterday feel asleep on the sofa and woke up with a temperture of 100,could hardly walk felt sick,today I am feeling better so hoping it goes quickly.

Hows it going? You feeling ok still with the plan?

I havent started my veg patch I wanted to but wasnt well,I need to get it started lol
I stuck to plan which Im pleased about as usually wouldnt.

Hope your okay xx

So pleased you are feeling better and well done for sticking to plan. Its not always easy when you are feeling low as thats when I tend to look for stodgy or sweet comfort type foods.

Theres plenty of time to start a veggie plot yet. I used to have one but found too much hard work. Have been considering growing stuff in pots though less digging!

Have been working this morning so nasty getting up at 530, but hoorah when I'm home by 3. Am going out to the Harvester for a meal with some workmates tonight so am going to use my saved points and possible some from the rest of the week. So still happy with the plan and sticking to it well.

Look after yourself.

Hope you had a nice time at Harvester I used to go to them but we dont have one here,did you have something nice?
I feel much better thanx,coughs bad but dont feel dreadful as yesterday :)
Yes I want to do the patch as shopping bills so high as theres 4 of us oh and my cat lol and I know the digging will be hard lol thats why Im dragging my feel at it :eek: but it will be good exercise hey ,I want to grow fresh herbs too
I remember when I used to have to get up at 4.30am years ago when I worked in waterloo station its a killer isnt it,but as you say you get home early.:D

xx

Temp of a 100? Gosh, you really were ill... Hope your feeling tonnes better now. xxx

Thanx I am just have a cough like a 80 year old 50 ciggies a day for 50 years :confused:
Did feel awful........Kids like to share the germs you know since september new school term its been like a sickbay in the house lol.....
Hope your ok?xx

Good to hear you are feeling better, hold off on the digging until you are back to fighting fit. I can do herb gardening - not so much digging! Have a great rosemary bush so am planning on planting more this year. Herbs can make your food more interesting.

I had a good night last night thanks, had sea bass and a fab pudding. Used my saved points and only went 4 over so if I reduce by 1 daily will be spot on for the week so am feeling very pleased with myself.

Am working again this afternoon so must rusk off. Have a great day.

Hi
Well done you glad you stuck at the plan and can easily spread out the 4 points :),
Yes I love fresh herbs and they are so expensive to buy I think I may do a little herb garden.Hows work?
I did 10 mins of Claire from steps dvd :eek: it was too fast for me ,could of done it 3 years ago but I was 5 stone lighter and fitt'er' lol......I want to try hannah watermans dvd as its 3x10mins but it will prob be as hard so may just do wii and walking?I just did 15 mins of digging but it started to rain and Im so unfit I will just do bits at a time also cant plant out yet as the veg says No frost.
Hope your ok xx

Am fine thanks, are you back to fighting fit yet?

I must confess to be quite lazy by nature so I do find it a struggle to do any sort of exercise. Once I get started am not so bad. Like you I am unfit so I think any type of exercise/moving more is better than nothing. Easy to say just have to practice doing it now.

Work is ok very busy at the mo. Am working again this afternoon and then tomorrow morning. Days off Mon & Tues and 1st weigh in on Monday so fingers crossed.

Have already clawed back 3 of the 4 points I had extra on my meal out so only 1 more to get back.

Have you got any exciting plans for the weekend? When is your weigh in day - my memory is awful.

Hope all is well with you.

Hi well done on the points :)
Im lazy too exercise isnt my love but I know I have to do it .......:sigh:

No im feeling really poorly yesterday and today,the cold is worst ans the cough is as bad,I weighed myself yesterday and id lost 2lbs then id weighed again today all same time place etc and it said im 1lb heavier than yesterday? So I think I need to get the scales out of the bathroom?
I have stuck to plan 100% been harder this week as the :D has gone but its for life so I have to just get on with it and be positive I am doing a positive thing to help me.It is totm symptons and the kids have been eating easter eggs so its hard ,so I shell just try and keep focused,wish I felt better :(
Ahh hope work eases up for you and well done on plan ;)
I weigh tomorrow like you,mines when I get up Good luck to you xx

Are you looking after yourself properly? It must be hard to do so with small children. Hopefully you will be feeling better soon.

Well done for sticking to plan so much harder when feeling under the weather not to mention the easter eggs at large. At least the cats dont give me that kind of trouble, however hungry I have got have never fancied a nibble at their food.

Hoorah have got 2 days off, not back in work until Weds afternoon. Lots of faffing around to do and maybe dust off the wii again.

Hope you feel a tad better tomorrow and good luck for the weigh in.

Back