size102bs WW 'vs' Gastric Band fight.

Are you looking after yourself properly? It must be hard to do so with small children. Hopefully you will be feeling better soon.

Well done for sticking to plan so much harder when feeling under the weather not to mention the easter eggs at large. At least the cats dont give me that kind of trouble, however hungry I have got have never fancied a nibble at their food.

Hoorah have got 2 days off, not back in work until Weds afternoon. Lots of faffing around to do and maybe dust off the wii again.

Hope you feel a tad better tomorrow and good luck for the weigh in.

Hi im a bit better today thanks,no I wouldnt fancy cat food eirther lol
OOO have a lovely 2 days off you have your weigh-in tonight dont you?

Hope you have a good wii :rolleyes: xx

Week 3 I lost 2lbs :) that is 10lbs in 3 weeks :D:D:D
its totm around these 2 weeks so Im hoping I will lose again this week.........

Good luck eveyone xx

woo hoo:p2 whoop whoops:p for you, well done, 2lbs excellent!

still snotty and coughing up yuk but feel better back on the ww way and sticking to it ;-) thinking i will be back on the losing track this WI

Hows things going today fopr you

Im the same as you full of snotty lol and a cough of a 50 day smoker? I dont smoke ........I have a pain in my jaw think it maybe toothache?Had a :cry: day yesterday felt really unwell and cried on my OH lol ,still sticking to plan as Im enjoying it.
Well done you I hope you have a great weigh-in as the sheep is looking upto you :D:D:D xx

:happy096: 10lbs is fantastic in 3 weeks, you must be feeling great. Good to hear you are on the mend too.

Am off to weigh in soon will post later tonight or tomorrow on my success :D nothing like being positive.

YeY go you,cant wait :) when you think about it this week went quick just seems like yesterday you went :eek: I think Im getting old as times just flying??xx

Good Luck Im cheering you on :D

Thanks yes I have dropped a dress size and a smaller bra which is much needed lol

Chat soon xx

a dress size and a bra size!!

maby ive went down a bra size(boyfriend rekons so) but no such luck on the dress size still and 18:-(

a dress size and a bra size!!

maby ive went down a bra size(boyfriend rekons so) but no such luck on the dress size still and 18:-(

Haha your boyfriends very observant lol
We usually go down a dress sze every 10-14lbs?
How you doing this week,has your cold cleared up?mines still here????:( x

I didnt have much sleep last night went to sleep at 1,my needed a wee at 3 then cat wanted to go out at 4.45 then my little one was sick at 6.30,she was sick before she went to sleep ,she is in bed and at 5 is worrying as she has been sick 5-6 times though just water now,doctors just say make sure she sips water.Bless :(
I didnt get up to 11.30 as I caught up with slep as she slept in so had my breakfast at 1 lol and now I will have a ww soup at 3 and then my dinner at 7.
Am still full of a cold and its a pain now as I dont feel like getting off my arse :eek:
I will maybe try a wii fit game as its not intense.
Hoping this weeks a good one x

yep cold is still here, seem to be producing more green yuk than anything else. Been keeping between 18 and 21 points a day this week. But today all i want to do is eat baaaad things. Ive used 8 points on carrot cake and curly wurlys already, although im still within points. my mood is terrible aswell im being a right cow. EVERYthing seems to irritate me these days.

Hope you and your wee one get better asap.

yep cold is still here, seem to be producing more green yuk than anything else. Been keeping between 18 and 21 points a day this week. But today all i want to do is eat baaaad things. Ive used 8 points on carrot cake and curly wurlys already, although im still within points. my mood is terrible aswell im being a right cow. EVERYthing seems to irritate me these days.

Hope you and your wee one get better asap.[/QUOTE

Gosh you sound like your me,all I do is cough up green stuff...am irritable and want chocolate :confused: its my totm thou I have a coil I get just the symptons.
Do you think its because we cant use food to comfort our emotions? I am a little more anxious than I was 4 weeks ago but know food numbed everything?
Ahh hope you get better soon and maybe try having something really filling ,do you like porride or pasta? Porridge always gets me through a sticky day? (((hugs))) if you need a chat please just pm me xx

Blooming heck is everyone else on their sick beds:grouphugg:Hope you all feel better soon - look after yourself. Maybe leave the exercise until you perk up then you wont have to feel guilty if you dont do any ;)

Felt great after my weigh in thanks :D and have carried on feeling very pleased with myself today, I must remember how this feels and use it to get me though any potential dodgy times - although am sure I wont get any :)

Going down dress sizes always puzzles me, I need to lose 1 1/2 - 2 stone before I go down size :confused: I suppose it depends where you carry the weight. I'm 'lucky' enough to carry it all over.

Look after yourself and your family.

Hiya

How are you today Vicki?

Vanda,yep I carry it all on top mainly and around my tum,I did LL in 10 weeks I went from a size 20 to a 14 3 dress sizes and lost 2 stone 9.
I weighed 11 stone 4 in 2006 and could get into a size 12 jeans ,I think I carry alot of weight on my bust as I started off a 44 G now Ive lost 10lbs and I am in a 42 FF ........
Glad your all happy and ready for this week ,soon be gone times flying :eek:
Have a good day x

im better today...i think:) took the dog for a jog this morning. supping my 0 point soup and bought myself a t shirt to slim into, (size 16) and started looking a clothes for the summer and my holiday(which is not booked yet) and kept thinking to myself " not yet plenty weight to come off before july dont buy the 18 just wait!!"

what about you duck?

Ahh good glad your better,good idea preplanning clothes wise,I let my cat out this morning and the sun was lovely and I thouht what a beautiful day :) then omg summer will be here quick so I have to do this even more,every year fat and hot and not doing that much.........
So todays sun has spurred me on :)

Colds going slowly and my little ones still sick :( bless her........

Glad your better ;) xx

Great to hear you are feeling better.

Have been to work this afternoon so just chilling before going to bed.

Am working tomorrow afternoon too, must find a job with more sociable hours I'm sure it affects my eating habits as can never get into a routine. Nights particularly throws things around a tad. Suppose I shouldnt grumle, plenty of people would love to have a job unsociable hours and all.

have a good day.

Back