SKINNY BEATCHS © - Team 3

That's great Claudine, really chuffed for you :) Hope your enjoying your company with your sister and good luck with court!

Had my 7th weigh in and lost 3.0lbs taking me into the 13s! I'm so happy, haven't been this light in years! Really can't wait to reach 13.7 and then I'll be overweight. Went to doctors yesterday as I have really bad spots on my back, which he told me was acne! Neverhad it before CD but it's probably coincidence. Hopefully it will clear up :) He was also like wow, you've lost over 12kgs :) Really chuffed about that considering how much water I'd glugged prior :) xx

Hi Shantel,

Well done with the loss. Thats a bit more like it eh?

It's great to start seeing the results isn't it. You must be so pleased now! Just goes to show what can happen if you put your mind to something.

I know you were getting a bit down about your loss so this will give you that boost now!

Have a good day!

Hi there!

Still here. Yesterday was a difficult day but I came through it. I was at court about contact arrangements. We managed to come to an agreement that was satisfactory for me and my daughter and that is the main thing.

May daughter's father looked very rough and I really do not see what I ever found attractive in him at all really. I'm not sure what he though of me but i certainly am a lot slimmer than when he last saw me.

I am feeling really very postive today and happy. I have lots to look forward to in particular losing more weight and feeling good.

Take care for now

Claudine, sorry to hear about your rough day. I'm gald you managed to come to an agreement. I hope it all runs smoothly for you, now *hugs*

Sorry I haven't been around, I was celebrating after receiving my a level grades. I received 3 A grades and am now off to university officially in September. I can't wait. Still remained 100% SS x

HI Shantel

WOW WOW WOW!! 3 A GRADES! Amazing, well done. That is a real achivement! I amn so pleased for you! I did a levels years ago and didn't get anywhere near that good a mark. Your parents must be so proud of you!

Which Uni are you going to and what will you be going to study?

I am so pleased and excited for you! Going to university will be a fun and life changing experience...way to go!

I have nothing as fantastic to offer in terms of my news so I am not going to post anyting! I'll leave it on a high note with your news.

Hope you have a good day!

Thanks so much Claudine. I've been so worried about results but I'm really pleased. I will be studying Law at QMUL, in London. I'm really excited myself and still cannot believe it :) My parents are really proud and I am too, it's one of my goals that I've achieved and now I'm achieving my weight loss goal :) Thanks for the lovely words xxx

Hey ladies, Im back from hols, and really sorry not been on yet, will do soon promise, I am just pouring over cars each evening as need to decide v quickly on which company car Im going to have, its horrible, I just wish they had just given me one without picking, now down to either an audi a3 or a4, obviously the a4 has much more cost elements in terms of being taxable, you never know I may pick the ford focus, in which case not only will it not have any tax implications, but they would have to pay me to have it £80 a month (take home), as its less than Im entitled to.

never had a new car before, and I should be excited but Im just stressed. and I need to pick carefully cos I will have it for 3 years before replacement.

Need to get back to you all soon, and clearly need to start advertising for new members asap. Not yet had chance to read through posts in detail, but clearly Claudine, you done a fab job. Just thought you had better know that I have not fallen off the planet, or cd for that matter, although have a lot of making up to do.

Love to you all

D

Hi Debs,

It's really great that you are back and I hope you had a great holiday and had a great time.

Picking a company car sounds like great fun to me.The audi's are nice cars! My sister has her eye on the A4 at the moment. I like the focus aswell. As there were only two results for our team this week i already posted them so you don't have to post them this week!

Look forward to hearing more from you soon.

Take care!

Hey Girls

Just wanted to say how amazing ya all doing, I've had to come off cd, as due to my physio and gym sessions too strengthen my leg, i'm completely shattered after every session and then have to come to work. and my weight loss was disappointing for first week on cambridge.

wish you all the luck with ya weight loss journeys.

Welcome back Debs!
Hope you're well Claudine.
Vicki, I'm really sorry to hear about you having to stop CD, but you need your leg to fully recover and the physio is vital for that. 6lbs isn't disappointing hun, it's impossible to do so with other diets. The fact you also go to the gym could have influenced it. Pop back in and let us know how you get on.

I had a busy weekend tidying my wardrobe and room, as well as getting myself prepared for university. Went out with family to lovely Caribbean restaurant and just watched them eat whilst I drank some water. I really miss that cuisine but I'd rather be slim... and I'll definitely get my mum to cook some during maintenance. Another busy day for me in the afternoon, as I have to do some more shopping xx

Hi all,

Just a quckie today. Hope all you guys are well.

Sorry to hear you had to come off SS vicki! I am sure you will find a diet plan that works for you!

I am still on plan 100% but i have been tempted to fall off the wagon this weekend at work. I didn't but i did struggle.

Still crave bread rolls this morning!

I have been invited out for a night out next week and I really want to go but I know what it feels like tying to get back on plan. It takes me a few days to get back into it and I hate the feeling.

But I do have a life and I hate turning social events down. And yes i could go and not drink but where is the fun in that?

Anyway I am mulling it over.

Shantel well done, keep it going you are doing well. It does take a lot to resist the meals we enjoy but it worth it in the end.

Take care all.

hey Girls

Well after a long chat with my councellor i'm gonna try 810 for this week with my physio and see how my energy goes... so still doing cambridge just a higher plan:D very lucky my cdc is so good. I always want more with my losses if i lost a stone in a week i wouldn't be happy:D and need to be close to goal at xmas, so if can still be a member of skinny beatches i'll be even happier:p

Aww claudine i always crave bread, think it's cos we know it's full of carbs, but well done for not falling off the wagon.

Shantel I forgot to say I think, well done on your A level results and good luck with university, bet you can't wait.

Hope you'll all having a good day

Vicki x

Yay! I'm glad you're staying Vicki and really hope 810 gives you the enegrgy you need for your physio sessions. I know what you mean Vicki, I always want a big loss, however CD does work, we just need not to get so caught up in the scales :) Thank you for your kind words.

Claudine, I love bread! Bread rolls won't disappear, they'll be here forever! That's what I tell myself and it seems to help. About the gathering, it's a hard decision but choose what suits you best. Again thank you for your kind words :)

Weigh in for me and I've lost 4.2lbs... cannot believe it after getting down in week 5 and 6 because of my losses. I'm soo happy. Really loving CD and can't wait to see the 12s! Doesn't seem impossible now. I'm also overweight! Never thought I'd be happy to say that!

Morning all,

Hi Vicki and Shantel!

Vicki you will always be a Skinny Beatch and are always welcome here!! Good luck with what you decide to do. What I will say though is losing weight will be one of the best things you can do for your life and I hope you find something you can stick too.

Shantel - Hey congratulations on the weight loss this week! Thats realy great! The hard work is really paying off, you will soon be at goal! I'll agree with you that this diet is one that really gives good results. But after I reach goal I don't intend to need to go on it again! :D

I've lost 3lbs this week which is great considering such a big loss last week. I am on target for my stone a month so thats cool.

I have my goals set out in my head. so i need to lose 4lb next week to be on target which is very likely! Need to get into the 15's, Need to get into the 15's....

When i reach the 14's it will offically be the thinnest i have been in my adult life so, roll on September!

Anyway, I better get on with my day really, got some things I'm going to be selling on ebay, most are clothes that no longer fit me!!:D

Take care all!

:talk017: Well done Claudine and Shantel with your weight losses this week you should both be very proud of yourselfs:D

I officially start 810 on thursday for 2 weeks then, i'll be near the end of my physio, then will slowly go back to ss, and leave the gym till most of my weight is off and working up the plans, and can't horse ride for few months so will be ss till xmas, see where my weight is, then back to ss for bit in new year till i reach goal. Have no idea of my goal weight yet, just want to see how i look at high end of healthly bmi before going lower.

Hope all you girls have a good 100% day.

Morning Ladies!

How are you all this morning? Fine I hope.

Not much doing with me today. One thing I am going to do though is go to the Makro warehouse and have a look around at the offers!

My mum wants a small halogene oven and I am going to get it for her! Boring i hear you say...yes I know the strangest things please me nowadays!!

Still 100% on the diet and loving it really! I wake up each morning feeling O.K about my body and so that can't be bad can it!

Anyway better go and stop talking rubbish for the sake of it!

See you soon!

Back