SKINNY BEATCHS © - Team 3

That sounds like a good idea.

I'm happy to do the first week then.

As i am not starting CD until tomorrow ... and i am unsure about other team members, do we all agree that the first results to be submitted will be sunday next week?

I'm Starting tomorrow too as had that stomach bug going round but i'm up for a sunday weigh in.

Good luck to every one I'm Sure we can all do it :eek:

Sunday is good for me :) I get weighed on Tuesday so i will tell ya all then, am hoping I lose quite a bit this week.
I have been horrible to live with over past 2 days cause of hunger pangs, but today they have gone and feel loads better. I actually feel full yippeeeeeeeeeeee. Okay guys the competition is on SKINNY BEATCHS are gonna rule CD and our losses are gonna knock the sox off all other teams. Good luck for tomorrow girls x x (LMAO) :) :)

So sorry I'm having to drop out too as changing from cambridge diet to slimfast due to gym and training commitments cambridge won't keep me going and councellor advised me not to do it. :eek:(.

Omg we're dropping like flies, sorry to hear about the circustances. I weigh in on Friday and will pass on the details as required . I'm willing to do week 2 if that's any help.

Hi Guys, Hope you are ok, sorry to you guys who are leaving us.
Well beatches tomorrow is my very first weigh in :( I hope it goes well. Keep your fingers crossed for me.
Who is doing TL first week and I can let you know tomorrow how I get on.
How are you first day girls getting on, I hope it is going well for you.
Just a little note to pre warn you - when I am thinking what I write, it makes sense in my head, but when I put it on here it sometimes makes no sense whatsoever. So if you cant understand me I apologise. None of my friends ever understand my text messages.
Anyway enjoy the rest of your evening and I will let ya know tomorrow how I get on :)

Fatfrog (soon to be skinnyfrog) ... i am TL this week so if you could let me know that would be cool beans!

It is my first day today and so far its been fine. Had a bar (which i now know not to start tucking into until after week 3) which was quite nice and spread it over 7 hours! I had Broc&Cheese soup and nearly threw up ... i have 7 of them so gonna call my CDC to get them changed. Now i'm having a banana shake which i really like. Not hungry but did have a headache earlier ... i'm drinking loads!

Good luck for tomorrow

Cool will let ya know in the morning.
i know how you feel bout the soup it is vile, I also got 7 but my CD counsellor changed it. I am gonna order a sh*t load of porridge tomorrow it is really nice and quite filling as well. I lurve banana shakes I add ice to them and drink it through a straw and convince myself it is from Mc Ds :)
what bar did ya get I am gonna order some myself, wanna know which are nicest :)
Good luck with rest of your eve, I usually drink more water when I get a head ache or take a painkiller:)

I have the orange bars ... they are nice but not brill!!!
I'm so glad i'm only doing this for 6 weeks because i couldn't do it any longer ... i really admire those who can and loose so much weight!

Indesive Mare that I am have just had a long conversation with me councellor and have agreed not to train at gym for 2 weeks while get used to diet and then build up slowly, so if ya got space I'd love me spot back lol. As think this will be a top team.Starting tomorrow which is all exciting !!

Good luck fatfrog although I'm sure you don't need it, i lurve the cranberry crunch bar......mmmmmm, the caramel and toffee are also very nice.I didn't like the chocolate bar tho. (didn't hate it either just wouldn't choose to eat it is all). I've managed to drink all my water today so woo hoo me.

Is there space in the team for another one?

Welcome to the TEAM!!!
DappyMare - Welcome back ... hoorah!

Team 24 Skinny Beatchs Members
KirstyJewcy
GillyBee
DappyMare
Spacibo
Fatfrog
Andi20

I weighed myself this morning ... 3lbs down ... spurs me on!!! Can't wait for the weigh in on sunday. My tummy looks flatter already ... scream!!!

wahey 3lbs is good well done for getting though the 1st day...just had me 1st tetra which ain't bad but soooo looking forward to my evening chocolate one as they are lovely hot.... hope rest of the team are having a good week

Well I have had my first weigh in and am a bit disappointed, I weighed my self this morning and I lost 13 pounds, but on CDCs scales I lost 9 pounds, I know it is a good weight loss but I was quite excited with the 13. I also weighed myself last week before she came and both scales were exactly the same how bizarre.
Anyway first week and 9 pounds off should definitely not complain :)

Thats great fatfrog!!!! 13lbs and 9 lbs is a difference ... but 9lbs is great!!! I'm hoping to get around 7lbs for my first weigh in ... we'll see though ... only on my second day!

Back