SKINNY BEATCHS © - Team 3

Hi Collette,
Thank you for welcoming me to the team. I'm new to the chat room forums and finding it a challenge to natigate! At least it's taking my mind off from eating! Do I need to send my detials in? x :confused:

Jusy a little about myself, im 36 married ish, with a little boy age 3,
Hi Lin, if you don't mind me asking, what does married ish mean??? don't answer if you don't want to... ;)

Afternoon girls, well still feeling spaced out but gotta just keep me blood sugars high and i'll be fine. counsellor was an arse when told him i had to change plans so not sure if i'll stick with him but have enough products for about 6 weeks:ashamed0005: cos of me restarting twice :D don't expect a huge loss this week but hey ho gonna start swimming and pilates next week.

welcome to the new members you'll find this team is very suppotive and always here if ya need a chat:)

Hi Naj,

Married ish means not a happy household. ive had a late 7year itch its now 8 years.

Hi Dappymare thanks for the welcom, was thinking of starting swimming myself havent been for years used to go all the time in my slimmer days, way back in ye olde times lol

Howdy girls :D

Sorry I've been a bit awol, have been really suffering as it's that time of the month and I feel like complete rubbish!

Went to see my CDC last night to swop for my strawberry tetras and fruits of the forest shakes... took a gamble and got two choc orange shakes too, had one last night hot and although it wasn't a taste sensation, it was definately orange, and a nice change to have something hot.

Looking forward to being let lose with the bars as I know I'll relish having something to chew on.

Quick question for you all, what does everyone think of the savory drink mix? I'm normally a completely savory person, and the fact that the only food packs I like are sweet is killing me slowly but surely! I need my savory!!

Take care ladies x

Lin, sorry for the household thing...
thought maybe you meant nearly married... I'm not married, but with my partner 8 years, and last year was actually the hardest... there must be something there with number 7!!!! :eek::eek:
Vicky, don't overdue the sports, not a great idea on CD!!!!

I've been really naughty, I've gone and weighed myself even though I know I shouldn't have... nearly jumped through the ceiling when I read what it said though! I've lost 5lbs since sunday :D

Emma, TOM is brutal!!!! I could normally eat a horse, definitely the worse weeks!!!!
Wow, 5lbs is great!!!! I done the same this morning, but... my weight loss was 1/2lb:confused::confused::confused: hopefully I'll lose some more before Sunday!!!!:D:D:D
Nicky, all you need to send, is your WI every week by the Sunday... everything else, is up to you... we talk about different things, share ups and downs... if you want to, why don't you tell us a little bit of you???

Awww naj, 1/2lb loss is better than nothing, or a gain you silly moo! You'll have lost more by Sunday, don't fret :)

Welcome to the new girls btw, where have my manners gone!!

Hey naj, well i'm on 1000 plan for bit till doctors sort my blood pressure out or at least raise it, so gotta exercise to shift the fat and doctor recommended light exercise too:D

So chosen low impact activities as was quite active before starting ss. hope all you girls are having a great day:p

well done with the weight loss emma thats great and soo motivating. been good this week as haven't weighed myself yet but will do sunday morning:rolleyes:

How do ladies :)

Woohoo, new members!! Welcome to the bestest team Lin and Nicki!! We're a lovely supportive group who help each other through the good times and bad. I often pop on to just voice my opinion and have a rant and rave (last night regarding the mother for example!) and you couldn't ask for a better bunch of Skinny Beatches for support and understanding.

Collette, had a good day at The Deep thanks hun though some of the displays weren't working so a bit of a let down in some respects but i guess they may have been doing maintainance before the main season though the £9ish entrance fee was a little steep i thought for most things closed.

Had an ok day today but must admit to going out for a salad for dinner in the end, bad bad me again.

Vicki, pleased you seem to have formulated a plan to work with, hope it brings you good results and you stop feeling woozy..

Emma, great news on your loss this week :)

Big hugs to all xx

Hi Everyone!

Thank you all for making me feel so welcome. I'm really excited to be part of Skinny Beatchs! :D
Abit about me... I live in Leeds and I'm 33 (nearly 34 end of this month arrggh!!)
I got married last September to Jon, the most wonderful man in the world EVER. I love him so much and so pleased that I've found my soulmate! (ok enough of the mushy stuff!!!)

I'm so pleased that I've found somewhere to talk to ladies that are going through the same as me. I'm on day 4 of SS CD and it's not going too bad. I did actually do LL last year and lost 3 stone (for my wedding) but silly/stupid/idiotic me went back to my old ways and gained some of the weight back. I nearly got to my goal weight however lost track, through a couple of things but people did start commenting that I'd lost too much weight and to stop! I've now realised that it's me that I should please and not listen to any outside influences.

So that's abit about me.
Just one other thing is that I'm so focussed this time around and determined to get to my ideal weight.
I hope to speak to you all soon.
Take care x ;)

Oooo Nicki you started on the same day as me, and I only live in Bradford, so not too far from you!

I've found myself starting to feel really cold today, which I'm not enjoying :(

Other half keeps eating things I love in front of me, I think he's on a suicide mission the stupid man!

Looking forward to sitting in front of Greys Anatomy wrapped up in my fleece blanket tonight!

Take care beatchs ;)

Hi ladies,

How do you get the logo - im so thick when it comes to this sort of thing, didnt really know what a forum was until i found minimns i need a simple explanation for a simple person lol x Hope your all being good

anybody doing anything exciting over the weekend?
:giveup::giveup::giveup:
going for a full leg/bikini wax at 12 today, so I'll bring the kids to the swimming pool tomorrow... +, I need to do some exercise, I'm losing weight, but I'm sagging as well:gen147::gen147::sign0007:
So, I'll need to do something, 5 minutes from my home there is Curves, which I'd joined last year, but I haven't gone since Xmas, so I just have to make myself go!!!!
And I'll go to the CDC on Saturday as well... Sunday, sleep!!!!!!!! I hope!!!!!

So nothing exciting....:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Morning ladies, back to work for me today :-( So i'll be working all weekend i'm afraid, got the next 7 days on duty now, booo... Leave home at 1500 this afternoon and will get home about midnight ish. 1400 - 2300 tmoz and 0900 - 1800 Sun. Then got my next Hep B jab monday morning before going straight into work afterwards, owch.

Feeling really tired today, had a rubbish nights sleep.

Hope you're all well today and loving the new tickers/glitter you've all got, hurray! xx

Back