SKINNY BEATCHS © - Team 3

Hi all!

I'd be happy to post the results Deb if you tell me what to do!

W.I for me tonight! So I am looking forward to that! I hope my two weeks of hard work pay off!

I have decided to only continue with the CD for another 10 weeks for lots of reasons really, but mainly lifestyle choices. So I have set myself a goal to loose 50lb in the time i have left! It's possible to do i know it! Then I am going to swich to slimming world to loose the last stone before christmas!

I still think CD is the best diet I have ever done and I will definately have a new body to enjoy as a result.

I may go back on it again after Christmas for a month or so to lose the last stone.

I'm really happy with my choice and it gives me a goal to push forward with for the next 2 months!

One thing is for sure I will never get this big again....it's just not an option. This weight has to stay off for good!

Anyway, rant over for now.

I'll be back later to post the weigh in results!

Catch you later.

Hi all,

I just wanted to tell you all that I lost 9lbs at W.I today. Woo hoo! I know its a two week result, but I am well chuffed with that! Closer to my goal.

Hoping for 4lbs next week.

Anyway gang, take care!

All my love

Hey that's great Claudine, you should be chuffed.
I had my weigh in and lost 4.2lbs this week :)

Hope you're all well x

Claudine and shantel, what fabulous results I bet you are really proud of yourselves. big pat on the back to you both.

roll on skinny beatchs

Claudine, thanks so much for offering to post the results for me, whilst Im away, I will pick up this week, then hand over to you for 2 weeks. Have sent you a private message with the details, then if you reply I will send over the excel document to help make it easier. Thanks again.

xx

Last edited:
well done girls on you losses this week your doing great shantel glad your on the mend,

Debs enjoy your hols, you deserve a break.

Im good today very busy in work covering hols, always the same at this time of year going to my friends at the weekend for her 40th should be good fun, not drink for me though being good,

Your all doing great keep it up girls x x x

Hi all,

Well done shantel! You have some really great results each week. Well done you!

I'm feeling good todaybut I am very focused on losing all the weight I need to by my goal time. So I have ordered an exersize machine and will start to encorporate daily exersize to help boost the loss. I'm not going to go mad.

I need to begin toning up now,
my body is out of proportion a little the weight is not really coming off evenly.

Deb thanks for the Info i'm going to look at it later and I'll get back to you.

Have a good day all.

Claudine, toning is really good for you, dont go mad as it may slow losses down but it will certainly help with lose skin, good luck it will also help you feel much better x x

5lb this week!

Hi all

How you all doing?

Way to go Roberta. You must be pleased.

I'm struggling a bit today, but then I alwys do after I have done a night shift. It makes me want to eat food! Still 100% and wouldn't cheat though. This is something I will have to control even after I have lost all the weight.

I still think that this diet is the best thing I could be doing for myself.

I am going through a bit of stress at the moment with my childs father, without going into the details. Doing this diet now shows me I can survive stressful situtions without using food to make myself feel better. It makes me feel so strong like I know I can deal with everything.

I know he would like nothing better than to see me fall apart but thats NEVER gonna happen. I'm stronger than he will ever be. Plus the confidence you get as you lose the weight helps with stress too doesn't it?

Anyway, I'm not alone and have a great family.

Well, I must go. I hope everyones days have gone well.

Take care

roberta - well done girl, great loss - keep it up.

Claudine - dont ever let a man get you down. you have absolutely the right attitude, if anything else you should want to succeed so show him, just how strong you are, and of course when your nice and skinny make him realise what he lost. lol.

WI tomorrow, but my scales say Ive put on for some strange reason. Hols on tuesday, and I am going to eat whilst on hols, but keep it relatively healthy.

take care skinny beatchs

Hi all,

I bet you are really looking forward your holidays Deb! Have a really great time.

I myself will be going away for a few day to London. My sister lives there so it will be nice to get away.

I will be staying 100% though although when we normally get togther all we do is eat and drink. So it's going to be a challenge. Well... not really a challenge because lets face it thats what got me into this mess. :17729:

Anyway I will still try and post daily. My W.I will be Wednesday next week because I am away.

Check you later on ladies.

Hey Ladies

Sorry for being awol for a while...but lots has happened and i needed to get me head back in the zone..officially back on the wagon tomorrow:eek:...so will be ss straight through till xmas except for aam week:eek:

Wow girls you have all done so well with the weight losses, hope you are all proud of ya selfs:p

Hope you have a great Holiday debs, and Claudine hope you enjoy London, so much to see and do here to keep temptation at bay:D but had ago at local landlord as they don't sell sparkling water:mad: think he will now :p

Hope all you girls are having a great weekend, and hopefully catch up with you all soon..am begging the hospital to take cast off on monday as got some nasty rubs from it:(

Have fun and chat soon x x

Hi all

Hope you are all well, its been really quiet on here of late, which is a shame. Although I know I have contributed to it too.

Good news is that I have today been signed off as a grade 6 so that means a half decent wage rise and either allowance or company car, yippee, its took me a year as a grade 5 and lots of hard work to get there, but what fantastic news to have on my last day at work.

Even more good news is, im off to bed, up at 3am, then off to the airport for 2 weeks in Spain, not my usual holiday destination admitted, but private villa, so Im told I wont ever want to go back to a package holiday, we will see, there is still too many places I want to go to.

Keep good girl skinny beatchs whilst Im gone, and thankyou Claudine for submitting the weekly figures, we did so well this week, but one girl in one of the teams lost 7% of her total weight, and that is unbeatable. Had it not been for that one person, who Im really pleased for, we would have won this week.

Skinny Beatchs go, speak to you all when I get back.

xx

Hey guys,
How are you?? I've lost 2.4lbs this week :) Really happy!! Under 4 stones to goal and under 3 stones until I work up the plan!! Sorry I haven't been around much, but I will update tonight. Hope everyone is well x

Hi All!

I will admit it has been quiet here? Where are you all?

Deb I hope you have a great time in Spain! Relax and enjoy and congratulations on the Grade 6 at work! You are doing good, Well done!

Well I have just come back from 3 days vacation at my sisters house, and I must admit I have been naughty. I came off plan and ate and drank quite a bit. I know I only have myself to blame and it means that I have also put myself back a week in terms of my goal! I know that there will be no way on earth that I have lost any weight this week at all, in fact I just got on the scales and I know that I have put on a couple, but I won't really be sure until weigh in tonight! Also it's my TOTM so this will not help matters.

Anyway, I can't cry over splilt milk and will give the diet an extra push so I can have a big loss next week. I just hope I have not put on more then two! :mad:

Congratulations Shantel on the weight loss, it still continues nice and steady for you well done.

I hope to hear from you all soon. Don't forget I am listing our results the two weeks Deb is away, I hope I do it right!

Anyway I'll post my weight loss/gain figures tonight!

TTFN!

5lb gone in Week 5!

Hi all!

Well done Roberta! Way to go! :clap:

I have lost 1lb this week, which in the scheme of things is O.K. At least I didn't put on like i thought!

Hoping for good numbers next week and am back on SS 100% in the hopes that I still reach my goal as planned for October!!

Well I'm going to put my muchkin to bed, check you all soon!

Hello All,

How are you doing?

Everyone is so quiet at the moment? Must be a busy time!

Well I still will try and check in once daily as planned. I have had a BUSY morning and I am looking forward to a relaxing afternoon. I was going to clean but I'm putting it off until tomorrow. I put my washing out this morning and it has been rained on ever since!!! Not even any point in bringing it in. I'll have to wash it all again i think. The weather is really terrible in Bristol.

Still 100% on the diet and I am hoping for a nice loss next week.

Anyway check you all later.

Back