SKINNY BEATCHS © - Team 3

Hey Girls

Of course I'm gonna stay in touch claudine, I still think all you girls are amazing for doing cd, day 3 for me on ww and already 3lbs down so think i made the right decision.

Hi again to kirsty...Good luck with ya start, I'm sure you'll do really well, and you know ya in the best team here, even tho i'm not doing cd, i'm always here to give you guys support as knnow what ya going through:D

Shantel Bet ya excited about uni...good luck for 1st day when it starts:eek:

Debs hope your restart is going ok after ya holiday.

Lin, Good to see ya back, hope ya ok.

Claudine, Hope you have a great few days off plan, and enjoy yourself,you have done fantastic so hope ya proud of yourself:p

Hope I haven't missed anyone out

Anyway thats enough of boring you guys:D will pop in soon to see how ya all getting on

Vicki x x

Hi ladies - I'm so sad... Having spoken to hubby we've come to the conclusion that we can't afford Cambrige as we have been managing to spend £30 ish per week on food and we'll end up spending double that :(

So what we have agreed is that I can do slimfast so I will be moving over there and starting that tomorrow instead of Cambridge.

But, if it's OK with you, I will check in on you all from time to time and say hi and keep updated on how we're all doing?

Much love xx

Hi, Im new, can I join your team?

Hi guys,:wavey:

Today is day one of SS, I have done this before, a couple of years ago and lost 7 ish stone and won a cambridge award:)

Now I'm here again:mad: after illness I have to lose 6 stone again:booboo: and could do with all the help and support i'd had before:)

So today, 3rd sept 09 Im 15st and 6lb's and aiming for 9st 6lb, Im hoping to have a good loss of about 8lb in my first week like last time:)

If you have room, I'd love to become a 'skinny beatch':innocent0001:

OFM xx

P.s. Ignore my tickers below, they're old and I dont know how to delete the.:confused:

Hi all!

Kirsty - Hey I'm sorry to hear that Babes, but I wish you all the best with Slim fast!
Let us know how you get on! :wave_cry: I guess some things are not meant to be eh?

OFM - Hi there!! Welcome to the 'Skinny Beatchs' it's so great to have you! Good Luck with your first week!

Tell us a bit more about yourself? What day to you Weight in!

You can read back through the tread to read about all of us.

At the moment We have: Me, Shantel, and Deb. Vicki and Kirsty are around but are not currently on the diet and so are not counted in the weigh ins.

We are still looking for a few more members!

To get rid of the tickers, when you go to the 'edit signiture' option of user CP, in the edit box just click in the ticker and when highlighted right click on it and click cut! This should get rid of it.

Or you can just edit them with the current details.

I hope it's clear!!

I look forward to supporting you on your journey!!
xx

Hi Hun,:character00238:

Thanks for the welcome, Im a mum of 3:family2:, two boys 6 and 7yrs and a much longed for little girl who's 1.

At my heaviest I was 18st, which was heavy for my 5ft2" frame:mad:, I lost a load on ss, but stopped when I was pregnant.

I'd love to get down to 8st and a bit, but 9st 6 would do:p

I will weigh in on thursdays, so will update next week:):):)

OFM xx

Hi,

just looking at your losses, you've done amazingly well:0clapper::0clapper::0clapper::0clapper:

How may days did it take you to get into keto?

ofm xx

It takes me around 4 days, i get very cold, and never get that energy boost they talk about and Im always hungry, wether im ss day 1 or day 101, but aslong as im losing then hay hoo:)

ofm xx

Hey OFM,

I'm the same. Always very cold. The hunger is there too but to be honest I am so busy looking at my body as it shrinks before my very eyes to notice!!!! LOL

Hi ladies!
Are you still looking for new Beatchs? I'd like to join you if you'll have me. =oD

Hi munch-less! :D

And Welcome! We have space and will be thrilled to have you. If you read back some of the recent thread you will see that OFM just joined too and I explain who we have in the team to her. (saves me having to repeat myself!

Tell us a bit about yourself and weight loss journey so far. How much you hope to lose, when you started and the plan you are on etc. Also tell me what day you will be weighing in!

Thats it really!

Welcome to our warm and supportive group. And good luck with it all!

If you have any questions I'll do my best to help!

x

Hello ladies!

Thank you for excepting me :D

I just started SS on Monday, and am going to my first weigh in on Sunday. Exciting..!
Most of my 28 yrs of life I have been overweight, but after the birth of my daughter 9 months ago,it just totally spiralled out of control. I have about 40-45kgs to loose :eek:, I need to go from BMI 40 to 25, if I remember correctly.

My weakness is definately everything sweet, and tbh, wasn't expecting much from my self control. Surprisingly, after the first day (when I ate. Am not proud..:sigh:) it's been much easier. Am now starting to feel good,as can already see slight changes in my body and my energy levels, which really spurs me on!

I am so sorry if this post is just random rambling, but its too late.:4635: I've managed a couple of blog entries so far, so if you have spare time,feel free to have a read.

I'm happy to be a part of your team and look forward to posting and reading yours! Good night, it's lights out for me.

Afternoon Ladies.......Well I have some News:rolleyes:... Miss Indecisive here is coming back to Cambridge, The reason being is I've been called into work 2 out of my 6 days off whilst I'm on Holiday, and want to ditch this weight fast, so I can get my confidence back up to go job hunting in new year and leave my present job:eek:

I know I said i were worried after what happened to my mates, mate's sister, but to be honest cambridge is worth the risk. I wanna be getting back into my old career in Jan, so As of Friday I'm 100% SS till xmas.

Even if there isn't enough space to be an official Skinny Beatch, I'll still come and support you guys, as this is the best team :D

Hope you all have a good weekend and hopefully catch up with all members soon x x

Hey Guys

Hi Vicki,

There is still plenty of space for you sweetie so no worried there!

Well whatever you decide you have the full support of eveyone here!

Glad to have you back!

How are you all!

Are you having a good weekend!

I am still off plan until Tomorrow so lat blow out today. I have put on a few pounds but it should not put me back too much.

I'm Glad we have two more members Ms Muchless and OFM and Now Vicki is back thats brilliant.

I'm about to have dinner with my mum, going to have some chicken. Yummy! But I am looking forward to going back on to SS! Got loads more weight to lose!

We ladies I'll check in again tomorrow when i'm hungry and climbing up the walls!

Love to all!

HI everyone!

I have to distract myself by writing here as am watching OH eating lovely sausage rolls with couscous and lamb shank waiting..So hard, but have to be good as have my first weigh in tomorrow!
I have two soups left which I hope I can exchange tomorrow for something else, as cannot eat them without gagging.

Does anyone know if the mousse-a-mix (?) can be used any time or do I have to wait for 2 weeks?

Just to be nosey; what happened to your friends, Vicki?

Have a lovely dinner Claudine, and a good weekend to everyone else as well!

I'm off to figure out how to get tickers and blinkies!

Hi all,

I hope that you are all doing well and having a great weekend so far!

Well my 3 days of eating have now come to an end. I have just got on the scales and all I can say is :eek:!

I won't share it will you all, but lests just say I have put myself back a bit. I am hoping that more of it is just a bit of fluid as well as it is my TOTM.

Any how, I am back on it and focussed. I have to loose 2 stone by the begining of November! I should be able to do this comfortably really!

Ms Munchless - I hope your first WI goes well. I look forward to congratulating you on your loss. Well done with resisting food so far! If you need help with tickers and stuff like that give me a shout.

Vicki - How's it going? When are you starting officially?

Shantel - Missing you! I hoope you are doing well, hope to hear from you soon.

Deb - You must be busy at the moment, but we sure to miss you around here! Hope that you will be back soon.

OFM - How is it all going? Weekends can be the worse time, hope all is well.

Hi to all I may have missed.

I am not doing much today but bumming around and as it's my first day back on the diet I'll be on here a lot as it keeps me on the straight and narrow.

So I'll catch you all later!

X

Hey Skinny Beatchs

Hope you are all having a lovely weekend, mines been bit hetic but that's always good.

Claudine I'm Restarting either Thursday or Friday...all depends what time my cdc can do the delivery on thursday, have bars left but don't really wanna include them on
my 1st week. Wanna get this Christmas countdown started too :D
And just wanna add you'll be knocking the gain off on the scales in no time:eek:, and water gains are always the worse as makes it look worse:(

Msmunch-less I don't know the girl, but it's my mates friends sister, She did Cambridge diet, lost the weight but then put it all back on plus got joint problems and digestive problems a year later, to be honest more I thought about it this week I REALLY think it was the weight regain that caused the problems not cambridge, but my mate is a doctor and when u listen to his view made me think i was being silly wanting the fast weight loss...so started weight watchers, it does work but I can't be arsed counting points every day...I really wanna leave that till i start maintaining:p and i'm missing the tetra's already, :D

So as of tomorrow I'm low carbing to get in to ketosis so should make my restart easier. Physio is nearly over so gonna be ss right up to xmas then see what happens with what I decide my "goal" weight should be.

Shantel, hope ya ok chick I'm sure you are very busy preparing for uni tho.

Debs and Ofm hope you ladies are ok and enjoying the weekend.

Will stop baffling on and catch up with you all soon x x

Hey girlies :)
Sorry I haven't been around, just been so busy with preparing for university! Still 100% and still really enjoying the diet. I have my 810 week in 3 weeks time! How time flies ;) Hoping to be in the 12s within a few weeks. I think once I get into the 12s it will be a milestone as I haven't been that light for around 4-5 years now! I'm actually beginning to feel 'normal' if that makes sense, I'm not conscious about what people think of me. I no longer worry whether people will notice I'm the biggest in the room. Only my mum knows how much I weigh and all my family members keep asking how much I weigh and what I weighed before. But I'm keeping :whistle: My mum and aunt have said I look like I'm in the 12s! A big compliment for me, but I suppose that is because I'm slightly taller than the average at 5 ft 7 but still not that tall! Anyways I'm rambling now, hope you're all well.

Claudine, that weight will be off in no time, you have definitely not set yourself back, your losses are fab ;)

DappyMare, glad to have you back. CD is the fastest way to lose weight and you'll be feeling much more confident in a few weeks.

Lin, Debs - I hope you're both well! Let us know how you are!

Welcome Ms Munchless! You can achieve so much with CD! I definitely have! I could never have had these losses on another diet. I'm so happy I started :)

OFM, welcome too! Looking forward to seeing how you get on with CD! I got into ketosis on my 3rd day! The bad breath was the no. 1 sign but it's now disappeared and I'm just always cold!

Hi all!

Hope you've all enjoyed the weekend!

Well,I had my first weigh in today, and I only lost 3kgs/about 6.6 lb. I was hoping a kilo or so more,but I guess it's still better than nothing. Am planning on getting some exercise done this week.
Do you ladies get weighed privately? In m cdc's office everyone can hear and see everything...:doh:

I have a question about signatures- I can only have about 350 characters. Does this go up with time so I could add goal etc?

SBridge7- Well done,you must feel so fabulous! Can't wait for that feeling:D

XXX

Back