Snow's umpteenth weight loss thread

I've frozen it in two slice portions to try and control temptation.

Under similar thoughs instead of just buying a tortilla press I'm going to make some tortillas by rolling them out and make sure i like them before i buy the gadget.

Today
B: IF
L: LC Wrap with cheese and bacon
D: Having an indian - tandoori starter, saag paneer and rogan josh - no rice and will allow myself one poppadom as while they are nearly all carb they are very light soo about 5g of carbs.

Snack
Toast with butter and stute jam

30 mins swimming

Last edited:
You were up early this morning (going by your post on my thread) :).

Hope your mum enjoys the bread!

Do you know if you can buy Hifi bars if you join SW online? I know they're on eBay - but for twice the price!

You were up early this morning (going by your post on my thread) :).

Hope your mum enjoys the bread!

Do you know if you can buy Hifi bars if you join SW online? I know they're on eBay - but for twice the price!
Up late yesterday! Much more of a night owl than an early bird.

You can't though I have heard that if you have a local group you can get to you can show proof of your online membership and buy them that way. Some people don't even check. When i last went my consultant allowed anyone in the community centre (where the group was) to buy them off her so she could get her tiny bit of profit off them!

And we have a woosh! 5lbs off this morning. Very chuffed. 1lb off my half century.

Today has other wise been rubbish.

Had an agile.meeting for like half the day. Can't help but feel anything that was truly more efficient would not require quite so much fanning about with post it's and then I managed to bring curry with rice for.lunch out of the freezer which was intended for my oh. He must have been rearranging things in there as i keep these ondifferent shelves for a reason. Boo. I have eaten fridge bacon for lunch and he can have the now defrosted curry for tea which means i can have picky bits and not have to cook.

You can't though I have heard that if you have a local group you can get to you can show proof of your online membership and buy them that way. Some people don't even check. When i last went my consultant allowed anyone in the community centre (where the group was) to buy them off her so she could get her tiny bit of profit off them!

Gosh I wouldn't have the cheek to do that lol - oh well it's off to group for me then!

And woohoo on the loss, that's great!!!!

Gosh I wouldn't have the cheek to do that lol - oh well it's off to group for me then!

And woohoo on the loss, that's great!!!!
Haha well they didn't mean to be totally cheeky I think. There often used to be people in the community centre as the consultant and social team were setting up and someone just thought they looked nice and asked if anyone coukd buy them.

I do get annoyed that slimming world online is such a rip off. They charge the same as going to group and you can't get bars etc. At weight watchers the online only is half the price of group, has a better app and and online shop.

Everyday this week I have woken early and thought if I get up now i could swim before work. Then I haven't. V bad. Planning on going after work now.

B:if
L: I have a salad with cheese, pastrami and guacamole.
D: bbq pork and roasted veggies

Snack
Peperami
Low carb toast

I do get annoyed that slimming world online is such a rip off. They charge the same as going to group and you can't get bars etc. At weight watchers the online only is half the price of group, has a better app and and online shop

I agree - and of course you can get them on eBay - for three times the price!

Are there any Aldi equivalents?

I agree - and of course you can get them on eBay - for three times the price!

Are there any Aldi equivalents?
I used to be convinced one of the group members at my old group was an eBay seller. She used to buy like 10 boxes a week and whenever there was a new flavour the consultant bad to restrict everyone to two boxes each or she would have the lot. I mean she had more than if she used them for her healthy b and all her syns everyday.

Aldi do benefit bars. They are more like alpen lights than hifis I think. I don't think I ever got anything quite like hifis when I was on sw.

I mean I was buying for me and two ladies at work who didn't go to group and I still never bought as many as her - I only ever wanted one or two boxes as otherwise it was tempting to eat the lot.

I did not - but I still have time to hit my target of two times a week - will go tomorrow or friday and once at weekend. :)

Today has been one of those days - never stopped. But I am off tomorrow and definitely going swimming.

B:IF
L: Pastrami and cheese
D: Burgers and sugar free ketchup

Snacks: Nick's chocolate (sugar free) ], peanuts, peperami

Few days catch up on food.

Friday
L: Hot smoked salmon fillet
D: Kebab meat

Saturday
L: I went out for japanese food with a friend, I got a couple of tapas style plates of fried chicken and beef and we shared some tempura veg and spicy fried lotus root, lotus root is 14g of carbs per 100g so not low low but still better than some options
D: Too full from lunch but i had a bag of sugar free sweets at the cinema (saw Rhythm Section

Sunday
B: IF
L: Air fried pork belly with skinny bbq sauce
D; Chicken wings (maybe with skinny noodles mayb on there own

Snack - cheese, sugar free chocolate

The pork belly was amazing. And the only veg I've had lately was at the japanese place which i know is not the best plan but i've been having the odd low carb bread which is mostly fibre. But I am feeling full on just protein so not forcing the veg, I had some raspberries today.

L: raspberries, cream and flaked almond
d: chinese chicken wings and skinny noodles. Will have some veg with the noodles.

S: sugar free chocolate

I stayed the same today which I pretty much expected after the woosh last week. Happy with that.

Ugh I did not want to come in the office today..meetings all day and I forgot my lunch I've got some cheese and precooked bacon and a sugar free jelly in the fridge plus protein bars, nuts and pork scratchings in work drawer so won't starve but still

Back