So my journey begins ....

I don't normally have a sweet tooth but NEEDED that sweet boost yesterday. The lemon icing was delicious! Saw the recipe on here and thought I would give it a go! So easy - quark, sweetener and lemon juice YUM!

Just tried Wii Zumba for the first time.
I learnt two things:

1. I do not possess the natural rhythm of a Latino goddess
2. I sweat a LOT when zumbaing

I can work around the first point and figure the second point is a sign that the exercise is making an impact.

Now for lunch .....

I tried Zumba a few times last year and didn't really see the point, but maybe I just had bad luck with the instructors. The moves were so complex that I couldn't really ever work up a sweat, because I was always losing my step and having to stop and work out what was happening. But wii might be a good alternative! :)

Keep at it, Latino goddess! :)

I couldn't do zumba in public lol!!!

Yesterday:

Breakfast - smocked haddock and poached eggs
Lunch - peppered chicken and creamed spinach
Dinner - chilli beef with stir fry peppers and onions
Snack - natural yogurt with dukan muffins

Much better day for food! The chilli beef was delicious :)

Yes, that rumble was my stomach again, Julie! Time to make my breakfast muffins...

Have a great day, yesterday's menu is fab Cx

Thank you sweet!! Been looking for your post around those noodles. Might give them a go soon! xx

Good luck :)

Thank you sweet!! Been looking for your post around those noodles. Might give them a go soon! xx

You'l have to let us know what there like Julie, as I've never tried them x

Julie, I just got through reading your entire diary :) You are doing wonderfully well! I saw you mention going to a Microsoft event - I am a ms-fte - are you as well? :)

Thank you!! xx

I actually work for Tesco as a Training Developer for the Tech Teams (the guys in stores selling electrical products)

The MS day was to get some upskilling on the Surface (which I love!! Getting my boy one for xmas!) as they go on sale in our stores this week.

Love my job!! And I love Microsoft so kinda jealous of your job too lol xx

Fun - I am glad you like the Surface - sell loads! :)
I started out as a tech trainer for another software company and was recruited to go to MS as part of the push for Windows 98 - I feel like such a dinosaur now! I miss being a trainer - so I am jealous of your job, but I've got a long-term investment in doing what I am dong now - so I am sticking with it for at least another 7 years!

Awesome!! I've been with Tesco 17yrs and the Share options will keep me there till retirement!!! Lovely to find another techy lady!! xx

And hears me who cant even use windows 8 xxx

Nice to see more techie ladies here! I'm in elearning and online course development for language learning.

PS I can't use windows 8 either, Sid!

Yesterday PP

Breakfast - haddock and chive omelette
Lunch - peppered chicken with crabsticks and galette
Dinner - lemon and basil chicken with cottage cheese
Snack - natural yogurt

The chicken for dinner was delicious! Highly recommend taking a look at the recipe thread for it. Yummy chicken!

Sounds delicious indeed!

Heh - You gals can do Windows 8 - the main thing is to start using the Windows key to get to the start screen. Open the desktop and all of the old apps that you used before will be there and work fine. Use IE from the desktop and it won't be in immersive (take up the whole screen) mode. Use the Start screen for getting to apps from the Windows store and for some of the new fun gadgets. Download 8.1 when it comes out (soonish) - it runs even faster. No more hijacking - back to weight loss items :)

Back