Sona on Dukan Diet- Restart

Nope nothing. I get straight in (5.05pm -live very close to work!) start preparing dinner and lunch for next day , feed the dogs eat dinner , walk the dogs come home and chill out :D boring life me !

I'm always scared of nibbling in the evening if I dine too early...

I find i get hungry again if i eat dinner at a sensible time. When we are all here we normally eat all together but when its just me i eat when i put Oliver to bed. He goes at 7 so will have it after then

I walk the girls then just drink plenty of water. TBH Ive always been the same.

I guess I used to snack in front of the TV...

I used to allow myself 3 x crabsticks in front of the box in the evening... I can unroll them REALLY slowly and make them last ages! (One of my cat loves them!)

I can unroll them REALLY slowly and make them last ages!
mmm me too. i like to take off little strips :D i suppose cos i smoke that kind of takes the edge off (never smoke in house though!)

im gona struggle to eat out unless they do halaal meat!
nandoes was alrigth with the skin ( and sauces) peeled off! but bland!

i like my babry roasted chicken and im fairly sure our local kebabish
dont leave the skin on the chicken and their marinate is not too fatterning... maybe coat the chicken with oil for grilling tho... hmmm

Did you see my FAT pic in my album... and where are yours?

I doubt the marinate will be OK for this diet Sona... it's not a question of calories with Dukan... but there'll be fat or sugar in it I'll guarantee you...

As a general rule, if in doubt, don't eat! It'll cause you angst and bring you out of ketosis once you get there.

I dont really have any only of my five chins. I have my skinny pics on fb though.

thats true! ahh well that one is out the question aswell!
so basically i cant eat out at all!! boohooo! Good job i make a mean
chicken tikka ( legal style) and kebab at home! dont really like much else from take away anyway!

Need to pop in to farm foods get some fish in...
gona try some masala fish!

mmm i had some masala sardines the other night and having tikka salmon tomorrow. cant find scallops anywhere though. Aparently sainsburys sell them but not round here. Going to try morrisons maybe

On the Dukan website today, the recipe is for lobster... (I'm giggling!)

Lol as if I can afford lobster!

I think that was the general consensus from the fb group... and of course some have put in for coaching quotes - up to £170 I've seen, depending on how much they have to lose! crazy!

mine was 90 i think!

Does anyone know how to get the photos from fb? I havent put them on there friends have

I don't know fb at all! I'm lost on it!

Back