Sona on Dukan Diet- Restart

what do you want to do? copy them onto your pc or onto here?

remind me tomorrow ill do some for you or tell you how to do it.
I doubt ill be on here tonight going home for tea and dog walk and then friends coming over for half hour while they drop rabbit hutch off round corner :D

Thats ok i wont be on here either. relax tonight bath, tv and hopefully an early night tonight

Morning girls!!!

not had much sleep last night but in a bright sunny mood as the scales have moved!!!!

DRUMM ROLL................

2lbs in 3 days!! woop! this is what the site said i would lose when i first checked but they didnt register me then. When i checked today it said i should lose 2lbs in 2days with my new weight... and i stil cant log in with the details i registerd with! agghh

anyway plan to carry on with attack for two more days incuding today! If i can hit 12 stonei will e really happy! wish me luck gals!

Today
B- 2 boiled eggs
S- ww yogart
L- chicken tikka and 2 chicken patties chopped up with ketchup (low salt and sugar)
S- muller light
20 mins at the gym for my 20 min walk on tredmill
D- fish if i can get a hold of some and chicken soup

oh and im having a pancake at night with some formage fraise! does it cooke better with formage fraise or soft cheese?

Well done for the loss Sona... and the menu... (as a "Dukan purist", I personally wouldn't encourage eating Muller Lites too frequently, but I know people are saying they're ok so feel free to make your own decision there!)

I've only ever used fat free fromage frais in my galette. Given that it's fat free, and the cheese isn't (I don't think?), I'd go for the former any day...

i only just got my first small pack of muller lights! fat free!!
i tend to stick with WW as they have the lowest cals ive seen and
they are yummy!! and they are fat free! but im having 2 yogarts today.. one for mid mornin and one before gym after work.

I havent actually bought the fish im planning to eat tonight! lolz might pop in to farm foods on my way home!

well im having ad hoc luck with my pancakes so ill stick to the formage fraise aswell! this time i will remember to add the sweetner!

Yes, they are indeed fat free... but they've an astonishing 16g carbs in...

For the galette, sweetener if you prefer, or stick some smoked salmon or smoked fish and it's lovely!

oh sorry... here in France I buy smoked herring. It comes in a (very cheap) packet... it's sold near the crabsticks... 200g does a week's muffins for two people and costs about £1.50!

I have used both quark and fromage frais and the quark ones i find are easier to cook but taste pretty much the same. I would only put sweetener if if I was having a sweet galette.
and well done Sona - i know how long you have been stuck on that weight for babe!!!!!

thanks @ vicky! i feel soo happy!!
i WAS planingt o go gym for 20 mins toniht but im stuck doing over time at work for an hour so wont have time! but will try to get 30 mins on my stepper instead atleast get some cardio in! back at gym tomorow!!

Im gona stick to formage fraise aswell! and hope for the best!
have to addmitt the oats are not having the desired effect as far as i can tell...? how do u react to them?

The oats dont make much difference to me. Im going to use some wheatbran in my cake so that should help too.

(I've not read my book yet)

Over here, in Cruise, we have 2 spoons of oatbran AND 1 spoon of wheatbran(?) and it's the wheatbran which is supposed to help with the old transit issues... do they mention that in the book, I wonder...?

telepathic as ever Vicky

Ive just ordered some maqui berry and colon cleanse off internet. my friend has lost 10lbs in 5 days and eaten normally (and drank wine)

lol joanne.
The wheat bran is advised on cruise if you cant go.

interesting...

Back