Sona on Dukan Diet- Restart

Hey ladies! In newcastle at the mo for a few days! Had an early wi yesterday on my own scale at 12.2 so had 1 lb loss. Party at mums last night so i ate none dukan but not crazy style and wi on her scale 12.3 so i think i may hav survived! Back to dukan this mornin.

B oat muffin,tea
L chicken drumstick
S coffee
D beef, meat balls and eggs as spagetti

"Eggs as spaghetti"... sounds interesting!

ha ha - doesnt it!

Morning all!!

Happy easter weekednd!
how we are all being good!
Soz have been a bit busy the past week!
Food wise ive been ok... only off plan a couple of days in newcastle
and one day this week due to meeting friends!

WI has not budged much! i did see 12.2 very briefly that changed to 12.3.8 very quickly and some some reason on 12.4 at the mo even though i have been gym and good with my food! anyway i keep going! am very bloated at the moment aswell and constipation is back!! aagghh

hope ur all well will catch up on diaries soon xxx

sometimes gaining muscle mass from the gym can add on a little weight...handy to use some body fat/lean muscle mass measuring weighing scales.....lets you see where you're losing and gaining...

also if you're a bit backed up transit-wise...a decent motion should knock a bit off ;) x

alottolose said:
sometimes gaining muscle mass from the gym can add on a little weight...handy to use some body fat/lean muscle mass measuring weighing scales.....lets you see where you're losing and gaining...

also if you're a bit backed up transit-wise...a decent motion should knock a bit off ;) x

Hey hun!
U were right about the motion! Lol back at 12.2 jst hope i get below this soon! Havnt been gym in a few days coz if the weather so went for walks instead

Im back! Restart!

Had a baby girl last year in march! Been a very tough year. Still have 8kg of baby weight (yeh rite!) to lose n them some!!

Duno if any of the old school guys are around but just wanted to post my menu up!

B: dukan bread
S: coffee
L: chicken n kebab n ketchup
D: omelette with chicken burger

20 min whip around tesco after work

Tomorrow looks like

B: dukan sweet bread n coffee
S: fruit yogart
L: chicken n kebab n ketchup
D: beef n cottage cheese

Also gona try drink more water
And try go for a walk

Hello there Sona, I'm still around! :D Congratulations on the baby! Good luck on the restart!

Hey jo!

How are you?? Thanks!
Its nice to know ur still around for help n support!! On my second day of attack! (Again) wish me luck!!

Support, you got it! Help? That's a tough one these days as most of us old timers still around are struggling! And the diet keeps changing so it's impossible to keep up with modifications! I stick to the old style strict French version, unless it suits me to eat some of the now ok UK version things (like ham occasionally!) :D
Tania is still around too (Scrumps), and I'm sure you must know Lotta... who's a little absent at the moment. Otherwise I'm not sure who you know. Vicky? Got married end of last year, as did I!

Yup i know vicky from way back in the atkins days! Good to see ur all still dedicated to the diet whichever version u follow! I plan to follow the book a bought when i first started!

Day three today!

B: 2 egg omelette n chicken tikka & coffee
Gym: 52 mins 300 cals cardio & 500ml water
L: chicken kebab n ketchup
S: tea
D: fish, beef, cottage cheese

More water hopefully atleast 4 pints.

If this time of year isn't easy, when is?!! (Easter's coming... then there's summer with its fruit...) I usually find Jan to March the easiest time cos I'm not bothered at missing out on clementines, oranges and apples! Once fruit appears on the trees, I'm hoofing it back to another diet!

Lol @ hoofing it back!

Well i got a wedding in the family in april n reallllly need to get rid of this stubborn left over pregnancy weight!! Cant really call it pregnancy weight anymore as baby will b 1 in march!

Iv been cal counting in jan n half of feb so think iv had my share of fruit n chocolate for the year!

Got my foods sorted for attack phase!

On it like a car bonnet!

I just duno how to change my stats on this mobile app! Hmm

Day 4

Delayed meals due to doctors appointment n rush to work!

S:coffee
B: oatbran cake
L: chicken kebab ketchup
S: yogart
D: beef n fish ketchup kebab

Have had a few sugar free tunes as my throat is wrecked!

Hi Sona your menu doesn't sound much unless you've had loads. Good luck at melting off the lastof your baby weight xxx

Day 5

B: omelette with beef bits and coffee
S: coffee and yogurt
L: oatbran porridge
S: tea
D: chicken drumstucks

Update on that as i cant seem to edit

D: chicken drumsticks, chicken burgers, cottage cheese.

Yogurt didnt happen and there was only two coffee's no tea!

Back