Sona on Dukan Diet- Restart

Hi Sona your menu doesn't sound much unless you've had loads. Good luck at melting off the lastof your baby weight xxx

Hey sidd!

My menu's are just an overview i guess! Lol
The omelette is with two eggs. Umm there was 2 drumsticks n two burgers and ketchup is salt n sugar free.

I feel im eating enough to not be hungry after iv ate? Was out with my kids today so had a hectic day! First oat bran porridge iv had in a while was verrrry filling! Mite become a staple lunch on days off from work!

Thanks need all the luck! Been trying to lose weight gradually for about 9.5 months now but its easier to stick to routine when im at work! Got realllly wrapped up in the kids day when i was on mat leave n even leaving the baby to go gym from october was difficult!! (Talk about separation anxiety!)

Anyway tomorrow is an early shift at work so my menu to follow and good night xx

B: oatbran bread with chicken filling
S: coffee
L: chicken kebab ketchup coffee
S: yogurt
D: omelette, beef bits n chicken drumsticks.

Need to buy a water bottle n keep refilling still mot drinking enough water.

Day 6

B: oatbran muffin
L: chicken kebab ketchup coffee
S:tea
D: something egg related

Weight loss so far is 0 but im hoping its due to TOM water retention! And lack of walking. Will persevere! Make a better plan for next week on damn late shift at work!

Almost a year later n worse off!
Considering coming back to Dukan but
Feeling really disheartened.

Will have a quick re-read of my book
And start again monday!
If anyone has any updates or tips for
A successful start would be greatly appreciated!!

Z xx

Hello there (again!) Sona... lovely to see you back. How's the little one doing? Work ok?
I'd advise measuring yourself Sunday before your restart (as most of us forget to do this then regret it down the line!). Also yes reread the book. Perhaps even go back on your diary to see what you used to eat to revive old favourite recipes. And then plan at least a week's menus / shopping etc. in advance so as not to be taken unawares.
I still advocate preparing food in advance and freezing to make things easier after work when we're tired and more likely to grab the easiest option.
Good luck!
(Oh and why Dukan and not Atkins?)
x

Hi jo!
Its good to be back! Dukan because your here ofcourse! I'll be honest iv pretty much tried all the way of eatings under the sun n Duman was my most successful so here i al wanting to give it a better go!

Kids are good thanks! Growing very fast!
Works ok started a new job in jan 2013 then changed departments last nov so back to tech support.

How you doing? What are you up to n what plan are u following? Iv still gotta catchup on the latest threads! Also is vicky here in dukan or atkins land?

Catch up with u later! And thanks for the tip knew i could rely on u hun! Xxx

Day 1 of 6 day attack as the website advised.

20 min walk done on an empty stomach
Bought £17 worth of meat in form of chicken, mince n beef for cooking (while on my walk) found the perfect route!

Today will be

Brunch: mince omelette side of chicken breast
Tea: chicken soup
Dinner: beef and cottage cheese

Back to my basic menu that got me started in 2010. Hope i have as good results!

Weight: 14.4.0 (almost the most i have ever weighed)

Goals: 13's within the month

13- new shoes
12- new dress (from hubby)
11- *designer* handbag (not just my casual types)
10- holiday to dubai (pressi from the hubby!)

Thats my goals i need lots of help support advise nagging butt kicking n pep talking to!!

2014 is going to be my year.

Day 1 of 6 day attack as the website advised.

20 min walk done on an empty stomach
Bought £17 worth of meat in form of chicken, mince n beef for cooking (while on my walk) found the perfect route!

Today will be

Brunch: mince omelette side of chicken breast
Tea: chicken soup
Dinner: beef and cottage cheese

Back to my basic menu that got me started in 2010. Hope i have as good results!

Weight: 14.4.0 (almost the most i have ever weighed)

Goals: 13's within the month

13- new shoes
12- new dress (from hubby)
11- *designer* handbag (not just my casual types)

Thats my goals i need lots of help support advise nagging butt kicking n pep talking to!!

Good luck I hope I have good year with dukan starting Monday.

Well first day didn't go exactually to plan!

20 min walk in the morning
Brunch was a mince omelette n chicken.

I got quite busy with cooking n going crazy coz someone turned my slow cooker off that i forgot to eat!

At 6 had a couple of chicken wings n chicken soup.

At 9.30 had a little more soup.

11.30 my beef finally finished cooking so had a small taste! Sooo lovely m tender!

Lots of water today n a coffee with a dash of milk n sweetner.

I think it was a good day! Need to remember to eat earlier!

Roll on the remaining 5 days of attack! After my tesco shop tomorrow il be fully ready!

Hi Sona

Here to subscribe...

2014 is gonna be our year :D

ps. when you get to goal and come to Dubai maybe we can have a mini Dukan meet? I see a lot of meet ups planned (not just Dukan) and am slightly jealous I dont live in the UK :rolleyes:

Hi Sona Here to subscribe... 2014 is gonna be our year :D ps. when you get to goal and come to Dubai maybe we can have a mini Dukan meet? I see a lot of meet ups planned (not just Dukan) and am slightly jealous I dont live in the UK :rolleyes:

That sounds like a fab plan! Im soo happy to know u have such confidence in me getting to goal! Lol

I have family living in dubai! Bet u must love all the sun, sand n sea??

I love dubai's shopping malls n aaallll the halal food ! Yum

Good luck to us all gettin to goal!

Xx

Good second day.

B- ommlette
L- kebab n chicken wings then a coffee
D- chicken soup with dukan bread, a few bits of beef and cottage cheese.

And lots of water.
Bought some fruit flavoured green tea for a little
Hot drink before bed. Still got to check the label to see if its ok in attack.

Days not over yet gona do my stepper in a few mins once my dinners digested a bit ! Had a headache all day so didnt want to push it by exercising aswell!

So far so good!

Had a failed attempt at a pancake this morning but managed to make one this evening for brekki tomorrow!

Tomorrow's plan:

B: pancake
L: chicken & kebab & ketchup (reduced salt)
D: chicken soup, beef n cottage cheese

Will update any changes.

Good second day. B- ommlette L- kebab n chicken wings then a coffee D- chicken soup with dukan bread, a few bits of beef and cottage cheese. And lots of water. Bought some fruit flavoured green tea for a little Hot drink before bed. Still got to check the label to see if its ok in attack. Days not over yet gona do my stepper in a few mins once my dinners digested a bit ! Had a headache all day so didnt want to push it by exercising aswell! So far so good! Had a failed attempt at a pancake this morning but managed to make one this evening for brekki tomorrow!

Stepper done, 20 mins! My toes are all tingly now! Hmmm

That sounds like a fab plan! Im soo happy to know u have such confidence in me getting to goal! Lol

I have family living in dubai! Bet u must love all the sun, sand n sea??

I love dubai's shopping malls n aaallll the halal food ! Yum

Good luck to us all gettin to goal!

Xx

Oh u will get to goal - 2014 is the Dukan year fer sure!

Love the malls - could do without the sun and the humidity! Its now in the 30s and over 60% humidity (so we have started complaining! :p).

Have a wonderful day xx

Morning dukeneers!!

Well we had 5 this morning and a rather frosty start ti the day but the sun was out! Do love me a bit of sunshine in the morning!! Hows ur dukan day planning out?

Z xxx

Slight change of plan and had a black coffee with my pancake (not nice) and just kebab n yogurt at lunch. Maybe another yogurt during the day!.

My pancake was too bland what can i do to make it ... Taste of something?? Sweetner?

Back