Sona on Dukan Diet- Restart

The second time i tried it, i didnt do it very well too many mess ups and my heart wasnt fully in it. And i had slow losses. This time im determined n prepared n i think that has paid off. I aldo re-read my diary n followed the same food pattern with the same foods and that helped. Maybe u could read ur first diary ?

I didn't have a diary when I was on Dukan first time round cos I was following the Official Dukan Coaching online. I only found Minimins when I got fed up and stopped doing Dukan. I think I tried Slimming World straight after and started reading people's diaries here then.

Whatever the case I'm here now and I've got to make this work! :)

Im back!

Thankfully no gain compared to last wi, still 2lb up after attack but that was expected. 2 days of pp to get back in the swing of things.

Yesterday was the kids bday party. None Dukan day. There was bread, rice, potatoes, cake n chocolate. I had them all but not stupidly and only really one meal didn't eat much the rest of the day.

On track today:

B- omelette, kebab
S- coffee
L- didn't have time
S- a few bits of chicken while cooking
D- not very hungry but will have sweet omelette
So i can have my oatbran. N maybe some soup.

Will do my stepper later

Sounds like it was a pod party :) Well done for getting back on track :)

I duno wer ur based but in the uk in asda they sell these steam boxes n they are thin n square n the best portion control box i ever had. Not too deep n not too big.

Dubai... even if they sell stuff like that here I wouldnt know where to find it. Not the greatest place for advertising :rolleyes: - but then again, I dont portion control. If I'm hungry I EAT :eatdrink023: - see protein not chocolate :D

Im back!

Thankfully no gain compared to last wi, still 2lb up after attack but that was expected. 2 days of pp to get back in the swing of things.

Yesterday was the kids bday party. None Dukan day. There was bread, rice, potatoes, cake n chocolate. I had them all but not stupidly and only really one meal didn't eat much the rest of the day.

On track today:

B- omelette, kebab
S- coffee
L- didn't have time
S- a few bits of chicken while cooking
D- not very hungry but will have sweet omelette
So i can have my oatbran. N maybe some soup.

Will do my stepper later

Woohoo! No gain and you got to eat bread, rice, potatoes, cake and chocolate? Good going girl! And it sounds like your party was a hoot!

I have a cheat day (note I said day not meal :p) planned next weekend... and I am looking forward to it.

PP days will do you good... Hope you have a great day xx

Dubai... even if they sell stuff like that here I wouldnt know where to find it. Not the greatest place for advertising :rolleyes: - but then again, I dont portion control. If I'm hungry I EAT :eatdrink023: - see protein not chocolate :D Woohoo! No gain and you got to eat bread, rice, potatoes, cake and chocolate? Good going girl! And it sounds like your party was a hoot! I have a cheat day (note I said day not meal :p) planned next weekend... and I am looking forward to it. PP days will do you good... Hope you have a great day xx

Im a little worried that the effect of my day off will show ip later like a delayed reaction! Plus tom on top of that! This week on friday if im at my post attack weight il be happy with that then onwards n downwards from there!

I hope u enjoy ur cheat day but dont over enjoy it if u know what i mean! Damage control! Lol
I dont have anymore cheats planned but have a trip to mums planned with kids in second week of april will dukan as much as possible! Shed bought a new "air fryer" thing will get her to make me a chicken!

Cheers, hope u had s good day too!
Hubbys telling me he wants to go dubai in nov 2015! So now i have a target! Woop

Today

B- pancake, coffee
L- chicken, kebab, coffee
S- chicken soup
D- chicken drumstick, beef, cottage cheese, small seek kebab.

Chicken-tastic day! Looks good :)

Im a little worried that the effect of my day off will show ip later like a delayed reaction! Plus tom on top of that! This week on friday if im at my post attack weight il be happy with that then onwards n downwards from there!

I hope u enjoy ur cheat day but dont over enjoy it if u know what i mean! Damage control! Lol
I dont have anymore cheats planned but have a trip to mums planned with kids in second week of april will dukan as much as possible! Shed bought a new "air fryer" thing will get her to make me a chicken!

Cheers, hope u had s good day too!
Hubbys telling me he wants to go dubai in nov 2015! So now i have a target! Woop

you forgot... we are supposed to have a Dukan mini-meet in Dubai :cry:

oh i dont limit on cheat day ... its a cheat day!! :p

I want to buy an air fryer as well... thinking its easier than baking chips?

TOTM is gonna get us all this week i think! But yes, onwards and downwards!

Well done Sona for getting straight back in the saddle (but don't eat too little to compensate, will you?). I shall endeavour to take your words on board ref not going too silly on a cheat day as it'll only be that much more weight to lose thereafter! I'm having one tomorrow and am worried already (and wish I wasn't bla bla... after this morning's good weigh in, am currently considering arriving with "my food" which would probably ruin things for everyone!)

Air fryer... sounds like a good idea. I'm currently trying to find a new slow cooker. I've found two here so far at €200 a time! Sooo sophisticated! I just want a normal (cheap!) one like they sell in the UK. So that can wait. Now I wonder what they charge for air fryers over here... interesting prospect!

x

you forgot... we are supposed to have a Dukan mini-meet in Dubai :cry: oh i dont limit on cheat day ... its a cheat day!! :p I want to buy an air fryer as well... thinking its easier than baking chips? TOTM is gonna get us all this week i think! But yes, onwards and downwards!

Hey hun!
We will meet in dubai and we will be fabulous and skinny!

Hope u enjoy/ enjoyed ur cheat day! I didnt intend to cheat too much but it happens! Im happier when im restricted!

Im off tom now still got 1.6 lb gain from this on wi this morning but im sure it will drop! Havnt exercised this week which doesnt help! Whats the plans for the weekend?

Well done Sona for getting straight back in the saddle (but don't eat too little to compensate, will you?). I shall endeavour to take your words on board ref not going too silly on a cheat day as it'll only be that much more weight to lose thereafter! I'm having one tomorrow and am worried already (and wish I wasn't bla bla... after this morning's good weigh in, am currently considering arriving with "my food" which would probably ruin things for everyone!) Air fryer... sounds like a good idea. I'm currently trying to find a new slow cooker. I've found two here so far at EUR200 a time! Sooo sophisticated! I just want a normal (cheap!) one like they sell in the UK. So that can wait. Now I wonder what they charge for air fryers over here... interesting prospect! x

Well done for ur wi! Doesnt it make u more determined to succeed? Omg at how expensive ur slow cooker is! Im pretty sure i got mine for like 5-10 quid from asda! Air fryer was £130 for my mum on mothers day! So i imagine ul have to remortgage the house over there to buy one!

Move back t'good ol england n av at the asda for ur low low prices! Lol

Yesterday was a bit of a blur for me was supposed to be pv but i forgot to prep veg!
So was pancacke, chicken n yogart then chicken, chicken beef snack. Late dinner of peri peri chicken with coleslaw (cabbage, carrot) not ideal.

Today
B- pancake n my pre coffee, coffee (vending)
S-skinny cap coffee
L-chicken, kebab, yogurt
S- mini coffee
D- chicken, beef, cottage cheese

Wi this morning was 14.1 so not too impressed but its ok.

Nearly at your first target - 13s! :D

Good news today back to 14.0!
Next week hopefully will have some losses!
Todays been a slight cheat day and a PV day

B- ommlette with a tiny bit of cheddar cheese, onion n pepper

S- coffee, a few slices of dried sweet fruit (kiwi,orange, fig) mum got them from saudi arabia soo yummy n a chocolate coated date.

L- chicken, kebab, beef sausage

S- coffee n a few bites of chicken parmo n lettuce

D- savoury pancake sandwich probs or Might make a lil cauliflower mash or soup.
Not really hungry

Need to get back on my stepper today have been lazy all week due to tom! Had a lazy day off work at home with the kids but back at work tomorrow! Hate working weekends!

Pp tomorrow gotta see what i can scrape together.

Say 13.7 halfway in between :) Onwards and downwards!

Ur right! 13.7 it is! 4 april is my next family visit so i need a good loss before then.

Unless you're a very slow loser like me, two weeks is doable!

Today

B- pancake, coffee
L- kebab, beef sausage half a yogurt
S- coffee seek kebab
D- kebab, beef sausage 3 chicken nuggets

Sounds like alot but didnt eat that much today, appetite is shrinking i think. Having an off plan day tomorrow due to a work buffet thing. But im thinking coffee for brekki, buffet for lunch / snacks. Soup for dinner. Not ideal but not a total blow out.

Back