Sophie 28 day challenge diary

Weston

Hiya peeps, as promised, here is the first day entry of my diet diary. As some of you may be aware, i am following Rosemary Conleys, lose a stone in a month plan, this is just to kick . start my weight loss. Today has been great, i haven't really felt hungry but i did drink nearly 2 litres of soda water. The food i prepared tasted great and was filling and i have loved my first day on this plan. So one day gone, 27 to go x

Day 1
Breakfast: 50g special k: 190

Snack: mini box of raisins: 40

Lunch: tesco light choice tortilla wrap:170
ww tuna in coronation dressing: 76
57g salad: 11
weight watchers fromage frais: 47

Snack: tesco light choice crispbake: 29
Slice of ham: 25
pepsi max: 1

Dinner: tesco light choice chicken and pasta bake: 400

Milk: 400ml semi skimmed: 200

1200 calories (whoop whoop)

Exercise: 60 minute Body Attack class.

Well done :) Hope it keeps going well! Good luck!

Thanks Bostik. Just been reading through your diary, looks really good and you have done so well. Your an inspiration to people like me who are back on the diet wagon. Calorie counting is definatly the best x

Day 2

Into my second day of the challenge, and again i was fine...unitl afternoon time and that is the time i usually tend to pick on biscuits and cakes in my office at work. But i kept a bottle of water with me at all times and everytime i felt the temptation, i would take a few sips. Soon the hunger subsided. I don't think it was real hunger, i think i was a bit bored, it was quiet at work and that s why i felt the need to reach for the digestives. But i did resist. So here is my delightful menu lol

Breakfast: 50g Special K: 190

Milk: 400ml semi skimmed: 200

Snack: mini box of raisins: 40
Laughing cow extra light triangle: 20

Lunch: Tesco light choice tortilla wrap: 170
Weight watchers tuna in coronation dressing: 76
weight watchers fromage frais: 47

Snack: Tesco light choice crispbake: 29
Slice of ham: 25

Dinner: M&S Cottage pie meal for one: 330
100g salad: 20
weight watchers fromage frais: 46

Drinks: 2.5 litres of water: 0
2 cans of pepsi max: 2
500 ml pepsi max: 3

Total calories: 1209 :D

Exercise: Body Combat Class

Your food sounds fab. Keep it up hun you are doing great :)

Haha Sarah, i can't cut them out, but i don't think i need to, it's only 1 calorie....and i am hooked on the pepsi max. Infact i can't drink full sugared drinks now, taste tooooo sweet...yuck. I can easily sit in mcdonalds, order the works...with a diet coke haha

Back