Total Solution South Pacific

This must be the world's most boring diet diary!!!

Another day done!

Phoned the cruiseline to sort out a few last minute bits - ordered flowers for my cabin and prepaid some internet time.

Slight panic setting in now - 7 weeks on Friday and I am on that plane!

Darcy15 said:
This must be the world's most boring diet diary!!!

Another day done!

Phoned the cruiseline to sort out a few last minute bits - ordered flowers for my cabin and prepaid some internet time.

Slight panic setting in now - 7 weeks on Friday and I am on that plane!

Boring diaries been good dieting :) sometimes I can write essays and then other times the days just fly by with no drama at all :)

Cruise sounds exciting tho!!

Hi Darcy, how exciting the planning for the cruise...makes it feel bit closer??
End of my AAM meal week and all ok Im pleased to say, back onto it yesterday with 2 shakes and a bar, so not as scary as I thought it would be. Lost 4lbs too, so hey how amazing is that!
Have good rest of week, my last day at full time work tomorrow....cant wait!! Find it much easier to plan my eating when at home, so from next week looking forward to the structure of of working from here.

Hi Dawn

Wow - 20lbs how fab is that!!:D

What did you eat on your week? I had an add a meal day - a bit too scared to do any more!!

You did brilliantly to still lose 4lbs as well:)

Hi Darcy,
Sunday lunch chicken, veg and gravy (bisto is low carb for a small gram weight)
BBQ Sausages, salads
Pret Tuna Salad
Friends for tea Chicken, haloumi, roast veg, salad
Salmon, green veg

So not a bad mix really!! Trying really hard to eat the meat, as normally bit of veggie, but honestly, back on TS for 2 days and its been fine.

Have good Friday!

Well, there goes another 100% day!

Can honestly say food is of no interest at the moment - and believe me that is something I never thought I'd say!!

7 weeks today and I should just be about landing in LA!

Plan to start a bit of packing on Sunday.

Thrilling day planned tomorrow - sitting in the garage waiting on my car being serviced!!

Car serviced

Trip to B+Q as the fluorescent light went in the bathroom

What a thrilling day!!

Just doing soups today - thinking that avoiding the carbs in the bars might boost my loss a bit......worth a try I thought!

Darcy15 said:
Car serviced

Trip to B+Q as the fluorescent light went in the bathroom

What a thrilling day!!

Just doing soups today - thinking that avoiding the carbs in the bars might boost my loss a bit......worth a try I thought!

Let us know if it works! I've often considered just doing soups n shakes but I buy the months bumper pack and would ruin the balance! How OCD of me I know! :)

Very disappointed to have only lost 2 pounds this week :cry:

Onwards and downwards though!

I must try and do some exercise this week, perhaps that will help.

I have bought the Shred DVD and will give that a go.

Hi Darcy, but thats a stone and a half in 5 weeks how fabulous is that! Thats 41 lbs between us in 5 weeks, nearly 3 stones...bloomin heck.
Have a good weekend, are you in holiday hyper mode yet?? Im in left work yippeedee doo dah mode! Working all weekend for new job, so better stop skiving on here!
Have good week!

Thanks Dawn:D

Put that way you are absolutely right - it is fantastic!

How exciting to have left your job!

Hope that it all works out for you:)

Off to do a bit of packing now - ought to be housework really, but can't be bothered with that today!!

Need to get into holiday mode - looking at the clothes I can't quite get into will hopefully be a motivation for the diet!

Hi Darcy
Wow a stone and a half lost and a cruise to look forward to, how fab! I'd love to do a cruise but its a bit out of my budget at the moment :eek:
Well done on being so focused, I was in the zone for a while but have lost my way a bit so think I need to hang around in here to get some motivation!
Oh btw I think the first weeks loss depends on how much water you're retaining - everyone doing Exante will be burning roughly the same amount of fat, and there's no-one on the planet who could burn a stone of fat in a week! Thats why after the first week or two pretty much everyone settles down to a stone or a little bit over a stone a month.
Anyway, keep up the great work!
LED x

Thanks LED!!!

Wow, you are doing really well. Keep it up!

The cruise is a once in a lifetime thing, have been saving FOREVER!!!!

Just wish I was a bit slimmer for it all really - but the scales are going in the right direction. I must stop comparing my loss to others, as we are all different. All I can say is hand on heart I have not deviated one iota from 100%, so I have to lose weight eventually.

Have a good day!

Darcy15 said:
Another day done!

You know, the tomato soup is really growing on me!

This happened to me! With all the soups really but the Thai chicken. I thought they were ok at the start but now I prefer them to the shakes! The veg is my favourite- by far :)

I still prefer the shakes I think but the soups don't make me gag any more - progress! And I really enjoy the bars now I have them for lunch with a cup of boullion to take away some of the sweetness.
Anyway Darcy, still going strong I see! :D

Back