Total Solution Starting 23/02/2012

Bee32

So I been overweight and obese since my 22nd birthday, ten years later nothing has changed and I think it's time for a change. I ordered for the bumper pack on Monday evening after an old friend told me how she had lost weight on Extante. My order was delivered today at 10:00am and I missed it and really gutted as I now have to start tomorrow 23/02/2012.

I need everyones support as like most people, I have a weakness when it comes to bad foods. I did as much research as I could and most people here have lost loads of weight.

In terms of drinks, does coffee and coke zero count when it comes to fluid intake? Do you have 2-3 litres of water plus the coffees and coke?

How much exercising is needed per week? Your response and support would be much appreciated. :)

Good luck for tomorrow. I've just started today. Not sure re your fluid questions, but sure someone will be along to help soon.

zoebear said:
Good luck for tomorrow. I've just started today. Not sure re your fluid questions, but sure someone will be along to help soon.

Thanks Zoebear, hope your first day was ok?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Not sure if it counts.. I try to drink the 2-3 litres of water then coke and coffee as extra just in case. Good luck with your exante journey. Xxx

Spolly said:
Not sure if it counts.. I try to drink the 2-3 litres of water then coke and coffee as extra just in case. Good luck with your exante journey. Xxx

Thanks Spolly, will try and do that. You are doing great yourself.

Day one so far so good. Busy at work which helps.
Starting weight 16.1 stone yuck
Goal weight 10.9 stone
Need to loose 5 stone
Bring it on, am so ready :)

Icandoit81 said:
I am on day two. I try to drink 2 litres minimum of water then everything else is a bonus :)

Good luck x

Thanks Icandoit81 will try that too. Hows your day 2? Good luck too x

hope your first day is going well

im on day 2 and i do struggle to drink evan 2l but i think im doing pretty well as normally i never drink water

bb12 said:
hope your first day is going well

im on day 2 and i do struggle to drink evan 2l but i think im doing pretty well as normally i never drink water

Good to know am not the only one that struggles with drinking water. Funny enough I prefer hot water to cold so gonna try and have 2-3litres. Grrrr.

Hope your day 2 is going ok?

Day 1 almost over. Doing great apart from the headaches. Had 2 litres of water, bar for breakfast, banana shake yummy and now having mushroom soup with loads of pepper. It is yummy. Gonna have coffee's for the evening. Hope day 2 can only get better but I know it's going to be challenging. :)

Gillclark1 said:
Well done keep up the good work. X

Thanks Gillclark1 you are doing great yourself and it's good to know the diet actually works. X

Day 3 was the hardest day, so ill with stomach pains, rumbling tummy and just feeling low. Not hungry bit ill. Had shake for breakfast and bar for lunch. Then had a low calorie meal so not 100% TS. Will try again 2moro :-(
I have a week away in Paphos which means coming off diet unless if I can get exante stuff there? Hubby has been in Afghan for 3 months, he's coming back home 2moro. He doesn't know I am on this diet and I know he will disapprove!!! Am just feeling very low but will stay strong.

Stay strong Hun. It's hard when people don't agree or support you but you are doing this for you so they have to respect your choice. Be fab to se hubby again thou. Is he away a lot?

zoebear said:
Stay strong Hun. It's hard when people don't agree or support you but you are doing this for you so they have to respect your choice. Be fab to se hubby again thou. Is he away a lot?

Thanks Hun, I will be strong and you are right I am doing it for me. No he only go away every 3 years as he's a reservist in royal Airforce. How have you been and the little one? Hope you are feeling much better? X

Back