Starting LT on 24/01/10

Hi Everybody!

I have just joined to today, after seeing all the wonderful stories and reading all the great support you provide eachother with. I can imagine myself using you guys a lot when i start this crazy little journey.

Im 5'11, 24 years old and i am over 17 stone:cry:! My goal is to lose around 4 or 4 and a half stone on Lipotrim! How long do you think this will take?

x x

hello :wavey:

welcome to minimins!!

I have been doing LT for 7 weeks and have lost nearly 3 stone so i think it will take you about 5 months at the most!!

good luck!!

xx

Hi fatboy---slim. Where are you in Birmingham, and which pharmacy are you going to? There's a fantastic one near Northfield and some dire ones elsewhere.
Good luck

Jon

Hi! Thanks Vicky..thats awesome!

hey dunlop, im going to one called advance pharmacy in sparkhill, i live in moseley and thats the closest participating one next me..hopefully they will be professional about it all

x x

Give them a try, but if you don't get the service you deserve don't think twice about moving. I did and I'm so glad I did. Having a supportive pharmacist is really helpful (and you're paying for it too!!).

Jon
xx

Hey Jon

Thanks for the advice mate, i'll definately take that on board, how much do you pay weekly?..people have been telling me all sorts of different prices!

Deepak

x x

Hi dude. We're starting on the same week ^^ I'm (re)starting on the 18th, 19 years old an 18.3 stone, should be interesting to see how our weight loss compares with each others ^^

Men pay £48 a week, women pay £36. Seems a lot at first but as you don't need anything else it's OK. The only thing I buy extra is fizzy water - and that's 10p for a 2 litre bottle at Asda/Sainsburys.

Jon

Cheers Jon

Will definately get hold of some fizzy water too and that Fibre stuff possibly

Hi Aaron, yeah i start on the 24th..that would be great mate..make sure you keep in touch!

Deepak

x

oh and Aaron i have added you on fb, hope you dont mind

Deepak

Deepak/Aaron, good for you to make the (re)start!!

i'm at the same point as Vicky 7 weeks and around the 3 stone mark...

Lipotrim is ace and once you're over the first few days is a piece of cake.....

Jon

thanks for the tip about the 10p water, i've been buying highland spring fizzy and that about £2 for 6 litres!!! i'll be changing from now on!!!

i new used to like the fizzy water but being on LT has made me love it!!!

all the best guys

Jay ;)

started 05/01/10

Hi everybody,
Im new to this and looking forward to getting encouragement from others. Today i had my first weigh in and lost 7 lb which im delighted about. I have been on lipotrim before and lost 1 and 1/2 stone but this time I want to stick to it to reach my goal. I need to lose another 2 and 1/2 stone. Any tips on how to stick it out would be appreciated.:wave_cry:

Hi 2 Sizes smaller!:)

Jay and Jon your weight losses are awesome..to say you two are inspirational would be an understatement!

How about exercise, i do krav maga and i really am not willing to give it up! :sigh:

Hiya Deepak!

Welcome aboard the forum and best of luck with lipotrim!!

The first week is the hardest but once you hit ketosis its pretty plain sailing.. Your brain will tell you that you want food but you dont actually get hungry :)

Best of luck on your journey!

Hi 2 Sizes smaller!:)

Jay and Jon your weight losses are awesome..to say you two are inspirational would be an understatement!

How about exercise, i do krav maga and i really am not willing to give it up! :sigh:

I have no idea what krav maga is lol!!

But Id refrain or do as little exercise as possible for the first 3 weeks!!

And after that Toning exercises are the best.. too much cardio can possibly slow your weight loss down!

Hi everybody,
Im new to this and looking forward to getting encouragement from others. Today i had my first weigh in and lost 7 lb which im delighted about. I have been on lipotrim before and lost 1 and 1/2 stone but this time I want to stick to it to reach my goal. I need to lose another 2 and 1/2 stone. Any tips on how to stick it out would be appreciated.:wave_cry:

Hiya 2 sizes smaller!!

Well done on your first loss!!

Why dont you start your own thread?

Thanks for your support

Hi ya,

Thanks for your reply. Im finding the evening times the hardest I have been really boring and going to bed at 8pm!:cry: In the morning I'm full of motivation. I'm hoping to have the other 2 and a half stone of by the end of march. What do you think?

Hi ya,

Thanks for your reply. Im finding the evening times the hardest I have been really boring and going to bed at 8pm!:cry: In the morning I'm full of motivation. I'm hoping to have the other 2 and a half stone of by the end of march. What do you think?

It is definatley achieveable! Hey im hoping to have another two stone gone by the end of feb lol!!!

Ha yes! once you get into the swing of things you will be able to muster up the energy to stay up later :)

hi chellywellyboot!!

krav maga is an isreali self defence system (im not isreali myself..it was recommended by a close friend and people of all shapes, sizes, nationalities do it)..but its a good way of learning how to defend yourself on the street..e.g. group attacks, knife/gun attacks..and quite a decent workout.

But i suppose theres no harm in missing a couple weeks training.

Deepak

x x

ooooh that sounds brilliant!!!

The only thing they have here at our leisure center is kick boxing.. but they dont really upgrade you into like a higher group, and every time some one new started we all had to go back to the basics with them.. actually.. I think we always did basics!!!

it was pretty crap lol!!

Yeah just take it easy for a few weeks until your body adjusts to the limited calories or else you will end up pushing your body into starvation mode and really slow up your weightloss!!

Back